Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] (50114 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by chizzypresh(f): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ojuju calabar mode activated
No b small
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Bsideboi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Life is good to her....a role model indeed.To an extent tho
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by BrianVictor(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
you don chop before?
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Came:
This children dey carry pizza play... I no fit remember which day I chop pizza last ... Hummmmmm..
I never chop before self
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
tunmidob:
future husby where are u
am here darling

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
baby i have been here ooooo. look at me naaaa please. lets make this kids come to life
tunmidob:
future husby where are u

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by daneni1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
tunmidob:
future husby where are u
Here I am, don't worry we will get ours playing in such mood.. lol

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by johhnnie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
tunmidob:
future husby where are u

Am here and am your Guardian Angel!
I would fly and perch on Your shoulders never to fly away!

Lend me the leaf in your garden and I would bring u an orchard from above.

I would make you revelry dreams beyond fantasies.

Sweet scent savour, my cup over runneth, that We may drink from the peace and joy of reasoning together to achieve that which is ultimate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by chuksey1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
menh dat boy is endowed.. see im blokos.. gals go kollet wella
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by TwoBottles: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin cheesy
ghostmist:
your own good sef... me wey never chop am b4, Wetin I go come do?

same thing happened with sharwama, after everybody don chop am finish, d tin come reign pass, na im I come chop am.

grin

See this kpako, oya come take one bottle.. grin grin cheesy
ghostmist:

same thing happened with sharwama, after everybody don chop am finish, d tin come reign pass, na im I come chop am.

grin

See this kpako, oya come take one bottle..
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by MrHenshaw: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
TunezTV:
Mother of three and Nollywood damsel, Mercy Johnson definitely has her hands full as she can't contain her children playfulness.

The multiple award winning movie star left her kids alone with the pizza for a few minutes, yesterday (Saturday) night and came back to meet them all powdered up with her little baby Angel trying to feast on a whole slice. She shared her conundrum on social media wishing that schools open on Sunday

"I was gone for a few minutes and I came back to this powdered faces.hmmmm I feel like Monday is a decade away.schools should open on Sundays biko"

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/mercy-johnson-getting-stressed-out-by.html

Am more concerned with the name of the movie and when it's coming out.#nollywoodthings.
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by telemapreye1(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
remiiko:
joy of mother hood joy emech...abeg I need kid's...
Buchi emecheta
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by AngelAhnie(f): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Blessograo:
One reason i love kids, the make you happy
Blekiss lovely dp. Where have you been?
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by wittyt98(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
ghostmist:

grin
lmao!!! guy u re the realest here!! thumbs up for u grin grin. I been think say na only me never chop pizza before grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
ucsparks:
My own is just different,, expecting a kid and feel very sad... Please let her miscarry please!!!!
OH atheist WHY? embarassed

Irresponsible boy. When you were nacking the apako. Who you epp? For your wicked thought towards the innocent unborn child. Take it there

Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
TunezTV:
Mother of three and Nollywood damsel, Mercy Johnson definitely has her hands full as she can't contain her children playfulness.

The multiple award winning movie star left her kids alone with the pizza for a few minutes, yesterday (Saturday) night and came back to meet them all powdered up with her little baby Angel trying to feast on a whole slice. She shared her conundrum on social media wishing that schools open on Sunday

"I was gone for a few minutes and I came back to this powdered faces.hmmmm I feel like Monday is a decade away.schools should open on Sundays biko"

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/mercy-johnson-getting-stressed-out-by.html

That's their job which is to scatter the house. If they don't scatter the house we won't be happy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by teebillz: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Why do I have the feeling that she made this up? Anything to stay relevant on social media is allowed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Irresponsible boy. When you were nacking the apako. Who you epp? For your wicked thought towards the innocent unborn child. Take it there
only those who can relate to my situation can quote me please.. you don't knw how it feels and everybody makes mistakes so don't judge me undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
ucsparks:
only those who can relate to my situation can quote me please.. you don't knw how it feels and everybody makes mistakes so don't judge me undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Don't mind me. Actually I can relate but it seems you don't love the lady who took in for you
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by fortunechy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
so dis one na news too
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Don't mind me. Actually I can relate but it seems you don't love the lady who took in for you
Not at all embarassed
Please what is love? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Galaxydon1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
tunmidob:
future husby where are u
i m here future wife
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Emmyemmy1: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
good future models
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by limzycollins(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
thumbs for her .Na only her wey no gree divorce among all these celebrities
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Temmzz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Came:
This children dey carry pizza play... I no fit remember which day I chop pizza last ... Hummmmmm..

I never even see ham before
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by floxyluv80(f): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
practising their mother's profession I guess
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by systemz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Daughter resemble am die.
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Tobium1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
In BSUTH, family planning is as cheap as 7k
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hehe nutty kids

Nice combo happy for her
Re: Mercy Johnson Getting Stressed Out By Her Children's Pranks [PICS] by Blessograo(f): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Blekiss lovely dp. Where have you been?
Been busy and going through a phase. I miss you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Bovi’s Wife Excited As Son Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos, Video) / Kingsley Orji (Egbe Igwe) Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.