Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know (32036 Views)

7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn / Personal Hygiene Tips For Women / Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by blithe2nice(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
All I can say is thanks b to God I came as a man. But man still get e own. U must work to make am,but most ladies dem dey get am free wit dat level. Na dem dey enjoy am pass,them go still dey complain...life shal..qoute me and win a kabukabu car from lala.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Adaanna(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good write up
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Seunpaul01:
Am glad to be a male. Male have the better body to hold ailments or diseases.
I don't only dislike a smelly vagina but also the owner.
A smelly Vagina is anti-erection

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
A smelly Vagina is anti-erection

Show me a vagina that doesn't smell
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Tallesty1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Show me a vagina that doesn't smell
Which kain homework be this??

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by ceejayxy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
ephi123:
How come all the comments above are from guys?! cheesy
we no de use ear hear female Instruments ni

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Rebuke: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hmm. And I dey hear say some guys still do sumthn dey call "giving head."

Is it true? Do guys really do such? No mind d silly question o. Jxt curious ni.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tallesty1:

You said that a smelly vagina is an attention killer, show me a vagina that doesn't smell ?
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by habsydiamond(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
When God creates the world, he created everything double double, positive and negative so te e reach woman wey get good bacteria and bad ones for inside one hole. Maybe na when the bacteria sef dey fight na him dey make toto smell. Ladies are really trying ooo. But kudos to guys too.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Tallesty1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

You said that a smelly vagina is an attention killer, show me a vagina that doesn't smell ?
I am talking about the fishy kind of smell

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Dynamicbae: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nyc one op
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by omozu1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Women need to take care of the virgnal to avoid infections that can lead to reproductive problems and even odur.
For more on taken care pf your virgnal check
http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng/2015/08/treatment-for-vaginal-odor.html?m=0

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by discman2k2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
You can keep your vagina clean but you can't make a vagina not have the natural odor

Wash it for 100 year, it must have that peculiar scent, the scent that makes it a vagina

A hole that bleeds for 3 days every month and the inner cavity doesn't get washed

A male goat must smell like a male goat

Some women keeps it clean and it will always smell like vagina, others don't keep it clean and it smells like rotten fish

If you blindfold me and put a vagina close to my face, i will tell you immediately that there's a vagina close to my face

Which kain pesin u be sef? I tot i was bad until i read u! Bros, i hail ur cunninlingus nose grin grin
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by andyanders: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
You can keep your vagina clean but you can't make a vagina not have the natural odor

Wash it for 100 year, it must have that peculiar scent, the scent that makes it a vagina

A hole that bleeds for 3 days every month and the inner cavity doesn't get washed

A male goat must smell like a male goat

Some women keeps it clean and it will always smell like vagina, others don't keep it clean and it smells like rotten fish

If you blindfold me and put a vagina close to my face, i will tell you immediately that there's a vagina close to my face
\\

You funny gooooooni.
You must have been living in-between legs.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by discman2k2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Rebuke:
Hmm. And I dey hear say some guys still do sumthn dey call "giving head."

Is it true? Do guys really do such? No mind d silly question o. Jxt curious ni.

I lov it if she's clean & i usu find dat out by ensuring i finger hr & smell it & den decide when & how to garnish it 4 a vegetable feeding.
#TeamHeading/Cunninlingus

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by kilokeys(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

grin u r so annoying... most babes run out of threads like this..

vag good for the lips... better lip balm.. i yam a testesmoney
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tallesty1:

Lol...send you to ashwoo joint to smell everyone of them.
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Rebuke: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
discman2k2:

I lov it if she's clean & i usu find dat out by ensuring i finger hr & smell it & den decide when & how to garnish it 4 a vegetable feeding.

yhammaa!!!! Kinda disgusting to me. Dnt even wnt to imagine it. A very dirty habit if yhu ask me.
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Lankaline(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Remember how i bn wan blow one girl like that during ma 2nd yr in uni,the gal fine and clean,,but when i put finger,,,,n chk for nose,,i wanted to vomit,,yu need to see the way my chairman take reduce like balloon that was bursted,,after that,i lost attention in that chick,,,

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Stanbeto: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
I will tell her
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by eldoradoxx: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
discman2k2:

See you see cancer of the mouth. Shebi u specialize in eating cat meat.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by fortunechy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
tnk God am a man
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Marphin: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ladies pls Note this routine, cotton dry underwear and avoid very tight wears. Our modern day fashion goes contrary to this.
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by laviecontinue: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin So bros FEAR the one who bleed for 3/5/7 days and didn't die....*wink* *wink*
Tallesty1:
Men are lucky, the only problem we have down there is public attention and being caught by the zipper but none of them is like that monthly visitor that comes when it likes and stays for 3+ days without the house owner's consent.
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
laviecontinue:
grin So bros FEAR the one who bleed for 3/5/7 days and didn't die....*wink* *wink*
I do grin
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by tolexy007(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lankaline:
Remember how i bn wan blow one girl like that during ma 2nd yr in uni,the gal fine and clean,,but when i put finger,,,,n chk for nose,,i wanted to vomit,,yu need to see the way my chairman take reduce like balloon that was bursted,,after that,i lost attention in that chick,,,

you self wetin ur hand find go inside? u wan lick am?

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
That place oozes with bad smell..Y im yet to try giving head to a girl, and my babes always hate me for not givin head. But y i should i suck a hole every nonsense happens undecided
Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by PROWESX(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
ephi123:
How come all the comments above are from guys?! cheesy
its because some girls are sceptical to accept the info as a facts.

Re: Female Genital Health And Hygiene: What Females Should Know by chibuzor05(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Olukokosir:
Its good to b a man... Wetn consign me wit yeast infection.... I dey bake bread wey I wan add yeast

yeast affects men too

A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence / Hotels, School Dormitories To Be Used As Isolation Centres - FG