Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS (57852 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by namuguibe(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
How much did TBJ pay the woman! This clown-preacher has a very good business sense!

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by October1960: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Fiction story.

Marketing staff of T B Joshua working hard to brainwash more people.

Religion is fake. All the praying of Nigerians for 30 plus years doing no good.

Politicians, government officials and pastors keep stealing from the people.

2 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by MONITZ: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
One major reason I love this man of God is that , despite the heavy criticism, the man is still flourishing and getting better.... He is even more respected outside the shores of this country...... One man of God said... "Even if you don't like TB Joshua , at least emulate his life of meeting the needs of the poor....

That is too difficult for some of them na, they don't like the man and they still won't give to the poor the way he does and I am not referring to those who give in secret, some re just all out to grab, grab nd grab without giving the society anything in return, they all seem to be in a hurry to see whose bank account is heaviest,they ve a voracious appetite for worldly and material things with so much pride.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tsongz:

undecided idiot like you referring to someone's parent like that shows how stupid, immature and brainless you are
On a serious note, HAS YOUR GENERATION PRODUCED SOMEONE AS GREAT AS HE IS??
talking about the building that collapsed it was people that don't love good things like you that caused it
If ur vision is okay and you are experienced you'll see with those stones you call eyes that the demolition was controlled

Better return that phone to your mum cos I can see you ain't old enough to posses one

Abeg go sit-down one place, it's people who have nothing that come here to exchange words.

If you want to know me. Come to Delta state and come see me and my family. Don't hide behind a faceless forum and start throwing words. If you are jobless my dad is a chief with lots of connection, will give you job one hand any where okay, cheesy
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by noziz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Where d woman pix and d video of d incident, make I confirm myself....
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by calabardick(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Naija, lairs' den
National leaders lie
Political leaders lie
Religious leaders lie

Lie Mohammed everywhere in naija

2 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Ayostephen1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
TB JOSHUA IS A MAN WT DIVINE ASSIGNMENT FOR GOD. IT DOESNT MATTER IF U LOVE HIM OR NOT, HE IS A PROPHET OF THE MOST HIGH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by fortunechy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
God is great
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Abeymills(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emmanuel
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Smooyis(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrDude:
Huge number of Peruvian that actually turn up to welcome TB Joshua in Peru was epic, I mean no celebrity nor sport men can pull such crowd, NEVER. True man of God, no doubt.

Unfortunately a true prophet like TB Joshua is never always accepted in is home land.

Really, only among his people is a Prophet without honor. God continue to bless and sustain prophet Joshua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Bsideboi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good for her.
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by tasceige(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
MrDude:
Huge number of Peruvian that actually turn up to welcome TB Joshua in Peru was epic, I mean no celebrity nor sport men can pull such crowd, NEVER. True man of God, no doubt.

Unfortunately a true prophet like TB Joshua is never always accepted in is home land.

Luke 4:24 said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Iamdipson(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Come to think of it.. Why is it only him that demons are always trying to attack
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Tundeiab(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Richy4:

my apologies.... But it is NUISANCE
Thanks for the correction!
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Donangelo644(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
The God of T.B Joshua is a great God.

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by plutosun0123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care. It is about the safest investment in the world. (By Franklin O. Roosevelt)

Adron homes and properties xmas/new year promo is out...

15% discount on all our estaes in ikorodu, ibeju-lekki, abuja, mowe and otta.

Payment to be completed within 12 months(1 year)

Free bag of rice, hamper and live turkey as xmas/new year gifts after 1st payment

For more information call/watsapp: 08026825915, 08064020370

Hurry now!
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by paycash: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
T B Joshua is a real man of God.
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Tual: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
One major reason I love this man of God is that , despite the heavy criticism, the man is still flourishing and getting better.... He is even more respected outside the shores of this country...... One man of God said... "Even if you don't like TB Joshua , at least emulate his life of meeting the needs of the poor....
I'm telling you!
The man is a First Class philanthropist
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
jagugu88li:
I wont bother reading this. Its a lie!

You read my thoughts dear..

Media Hype.. I guess this is a Paid act..
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by alklas(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
C as d man dey look am
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Acidosis(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
The reason majority of Nigerian Christians hate this man is because they never believe a MOG can perform the kind of miracles that happen in T.B Joshua's Church.

Because their pastors don't do such, no other man of God can.

Fake Christians everywhere with EMPTY faith.

I really don't care whether T.B Joshua is real or fake, truth is lots of good things are happening in his Church. If his miracles eventually take him to hell, I'm 100% sure a lot of highly respected Pastors in Nigeria with larger congregation will join him.

While miracles will take some to hell, loots and the love of money will take others to hell. Nobody holy pass
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by paycash: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Man of God continue your work.

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by NairaMaster1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
ednut1:
story for the gods
Ok try it and see
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by glories: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
africanusvu:
trying to hate or lov this man 4 me is dificult.this is a man who lovs and helps d poor.dnt involv in politics.dnt criticise anybody includng his critics.dnt leave like an empero like other pastors.too jovial and humble.But his mode of healing and alowng women wit mini wears .trousers and naked head in d church arnt christian to me.wel.God u knw beta

Members don't wear mini skirt, though in synagogue we don't try to suppress the flesh but to walk in the Spirit

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by chygozky(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
Good for her. Possesed kor possessed nii
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
FORMAT, SETUP, SCAM, SHE WAS GONN DESTROY HIM WITH ONE HAND, NARUTO!

2 Likes

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by glories: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
I'm watching the rebroadcast live now in Go Tv(Emmanuel tv)
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Tsongz(f): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Abeg go sit-down one place, it's people who have nothing that come here to exchange words.

If you want to know me. Come to Delta state and come see me and my family. Don't hide behind a faceless forum and start throwing words. If you are jobless my dad is a chief with lots of connection, will give you job one hand any where okay, cheesy

grin grin being a chief doesn't mean you are rich
undecided might be your family tittle, someone that couldn't provide u a job will now provide one for me grin grin dey there dey deceive yourself if ur dad is a chief nko

We ain't talking about those koboless chiefs here if he's so rich then he should arrange a neurosurgery for you, you really need it
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tsongz:

grin grin being a chief doesn't mean you are rich
undecided might be your family tittle, someone that couldn't provide u a job will now provide one for me grin grin dey there dey deceive yourself if ur dad is a chief nko

We ain't talking about those koboless chiefs here if he's so rich then he should arrange a neurosurgery for you, you really need it

Hahaha. You no really wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.