Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS (57851 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by NigerDeltan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
One major reason I love this man of God is that , despite the heavy criticism, the man is still flourishing and getting better.... He is even more respected outside the shores of this country...... One man of God said... "Even if you don't like TB Joshua , at least emulate his life of meeting the needs of the poor....

God will bless you for this
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by firo08(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Na so, useless man.
fear God..
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by SmellingAnus(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
NigerDeltan:

God will bless you for this
Amen my brother.... I am even a Niger Deltan.... Bayelsa to be precised ... Thanks for your prayers....
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by NigerDeltan(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Amen my brother.... I am even a Niger Deltan.... Bayelsa to be precised ... Thanks for your prayers....

Serious, i grew up in Yenagoa, Biogbolo Epie
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Serious, i grew up in Yenagoa, Biogbolo Epie
yea bro.... That's good to know.... All the best...
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2016
When God is with you nothing can be against you, that is how I see the man of God prophet T B J.
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 2:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Free radio interview and music promotion for upcoming artiste

Am doing this for the young people that have talents, aspiring to achieve their dreams with little or no assistance from anywhere.

If you are an artiste without record label, am ready to promote your music for free.

This is what I will do for you;
Free Radio Interview
Free Music promotion on radio
Free Online promotion

Please, this opportunity is only for the upcoming artiste that has no record label.

Contact me on yemoford@gmail.com
Whatspps: 08032323464, 08073617207
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by forreelinc(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm so this one still no go prison for that building wey e collapse? Na wa o
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by hummerjeep12: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by Collenshy2020(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
One major reason I love this man of God is that , despite the heavy criticism, the man is still flourishing and getting better.... He is even more respected outside the shores of this country...... One man of God said... "Even if you don't like TB Joshua , at least emulate his life of meeting the needs of the poor....
very true, atleast he's philanthropic gesture is quite evident and far better than acquiring a Private jet__keep blessing the needy,
Heavenly jet awaits you Proff T.B.
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by enomakos(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
A good man of God
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by ScienceWatch: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrDude:
Huge number of Peruvian that actually turn up to welcome TB Joshua in Peru was epic, I mean no celebrity nor sport men can pull such crowd, NEVER. True man of God, no doubt.

Unfortunately a true prophet like TB Joshua is never always accepted in his home land.
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIANS !
You may be interested in what was said about what may be the greatest anointed Pastor in the modern day.
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS by princeloba: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
thank God of T.B Joshua, the man of synagogue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.