Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) (31874 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
JayJohnson:

And you possibly do not have any blokkos and your prikk is not working!! You should be ashamed of the untold hardshup your PDPiggs has brought us without anything to show for the 16 years of their mismanaging the economy!

E pain am cheesy cheesy

See this mumu u want to drink alabuukun for another person's headache cheesy

Nobody said PDP didn't loot and all but atleast u were able to buy one indomin hungry man for N100 grin and now it's N140 embarassed

Na GOD go punish all of una wey join hand dey support this government sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
yeyeboi:

E pain am cheesy cheesy

See my father is a mumu he want to drink alabuukun for another person's headache cheesy

Nobody said PDP didn't loot and all but atleast u were able to buy one indomin hungry man for N100 grin and now it's N140 embarassed

Na GOD go punish my father wey join hand dey support this government sad

Haba, is your father dis cheap??
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2016
JayJohnson:

Haba, is your father dis cheap??
grin grin grin

U might as well help instead of abusing ur father
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) by redsceptic: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Mboi2:

After reading nonsense from a useless blog you'll come here to write as if you were there. Am sure your mother has not even given birth to your immediate senior in 1982 not to talk of you. This is the mentality of yours is what makes you a slave for ever.

In 1982 I was in primary 3. I am your egbon.

More to the point, it doesnt matter where I got myinformation from(and they are not, as you put it, from a blog).
Question is: are the points true or not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) / Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.