Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? (3080 Views)

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by tonytony208(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
I downloaded an app on Google play store that enables me to change my IP address to that of another country. Please, can I use this to open PayPal account instead of buying VPN?

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by tonytony208(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Abeg o.people should respond instead of just viewing this and walking out.
Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by alkines(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
yes i used OPEN VPN to open us paypal acct although yet to b fully verified....
Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by tonytony208(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
alkines:
yes i used OPEN VPN to open us paypal acct although yet to b fully verified....

Thank for your response. Pls open VPN in what sense?

Do you know the kind of app I'm referring to? Is that what is called open VPN?
Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by omoba2k2: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Yes you can if it has UAE as in Dubai Ip then open UAE paypal and you can verify it Africard from UBA

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by tonytony208(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2016
omoba2k2:
Yes you can if it has UAE as in Dubai Ip then open UAE paypal and you can verify it Africard from UBA

Thanks a lot for your response. I'm thinking of using Singapore. Do yuou think I can verify Singapore PayPal using africard?
Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by xristos(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
You can have a valid paypal without the use of any vpn....limitless
contact me at sig
Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2021
tonytony208:
I downloaded an app on Google play store that enables me to change my IP address to that of another country. Please, can I use this to open PayPal account instead of buying VPN?
How frequent do you read user's policies on the sites you register with? Many location-based services like PayPal regularly ban accounts that use VPN.
You can successfully open the foreign PayPal accounts in Nigeria with VPN, but when funds begin to come in, be sure to be hit be PayPal account limitations.
Check my signature for PayPal solutions.

Re: Can I Use Free Vpn To Open Paypal Account? by edoziechris: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2021
You can but I Wouldn't advise you to do that, it very risky.

Get free guide on how to create paypal that sends & receives, plus how to maintain and verify it without any vpn from our website @ edozexchange.com

Also, We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage

(1) (Reply)

I Helped A Nairalander To Create An Account And He Reported Me To Upwork / Is Selling Baby Diapers In Wholesale Profitable In 2021? / Get Over 13k Channels Including All Dstv Premuim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.