Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister (22697 Views)

When Amazing Wedding Decoration Meets Affordability / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by justmenoni: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
WOW, Very amazing...Nairaland, seun, mynd44, lala are all jokers
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by olutosfem(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

My aunty ??

Non of my aunties are on Facebook
u see yourself? Na Facebook be dis? Go sleep so u can get to the bakery on time...2mao is monday

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by 3sexy: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congrattts to your sis!

Short men are usually hot tempered sad

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by sisisioge: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Groovy! Happy married life to them. I think your sis chose the right dress for her. If you aren't looking to use her dress for your wedding too, she could easily convert to a short dress and use the lower part for at least two tutu for her daughters wink

Nice one.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
u see yourself? Na Facebook be dis? Go sleep so u can get to the bakery on time...2mao is monday

I meant Nairaland

What's your name ?? And non of my aunties are below 42 years old

You be small pikin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DollyB(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Plenty gbening this week! grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by 1960chic(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
Congratulations to the couple
Your sister is beautiful.....lovely makeup
@op, na ur teeth don comot finish? Don't lie o, cos you look like the bride
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by MrMacinterchi1: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
Congratulations.....but who come dey spray N20 for dia undecided
u go pursue the person
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by buffalowings: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
smiley

The girl on the right needs to see a dentist asap
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by buffalowings: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

I will impregnate you

Are you a senator. cheesy
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
my sister anf her husband wedded on Saturday and i earlier posted their pre-wedding photos here via

www.nairaland.com/3349867/amazing-pre-wedding-shots-nairalanders-sister

this is the wedding pictures
Wetin do ur teeth? When u go dey suck too much dìck why they no go commot.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by buffalowings: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:

Awon oloju adan
I dey hail o
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by nonjebose(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
HML wishes to your sister
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Shiitposter: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Why do people get married ??

I can't do that even if you put a gun to my head

Thanks for using this free speech platform to post your opinion.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by SavageGarden(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
[quote author=teepsee post=50064679]Please Wm i the only one that noticed the notes on the floor undecided

And the babe on blue blouse.

Congrat to your sister but if you don't mind, who is the one on blue to you, cause it's like i have seen that face angry[/quote

Yes you have in your dreams....lol
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by GloShare(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by omoagbeke(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
buffalowings:

Are you a senator. cheesy
If i say ME u say LA another man say YE omo na u sabi grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
smiley
Shuo! Are u d one with a missing tooth or d one on d left?
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by olutosfem(f): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
buffalowings:

Awon oloju adan
I dey hail o
awa niyen oh. It's Eagle eye jare
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by DAntivirus: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
mor
Your sister married a short man.... grin
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by sweetetlove(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
smiley
is that not joy and Judith? you finish from uniuyo
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by LoveJesus87(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
for dis kind recession wat were u expecting?? Make d person dey spray #1,000 note abi? Dey der
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by nicerichard05: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Emeraldcute:
smiley

Op try to fix artificial teeth, it wil mak u look cute d more
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by nicerichard05: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
luminouz:

Shuo! Are u d one with a missing tooth or d one on d left?

No need to ask na, can't u see d resemblance between the bride nd op? Mak she jst fix artificial jor
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by deuce07(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Glad I didn't see the pre wedding pictures. Tired of that shït. Happy married life.
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Once again, the word AMAZING was used wrongly cry
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by fortunechy(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2016
the night will be nite
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by fortunechy(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2016
they gonna make luv till dawn
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by Originalsly: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Very nice! ...wish them the best!
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by tabithababy(f): 5:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Not so nice comments here. angry angry
Re: Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister by deltateam: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Who sprayed #20 on the floor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) / Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.