Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos (32640 Views)

Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by yinkson(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Abbeyme: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
The kind of ideas that this man is exuding is just out of this nation.

He has his own mind of good designs and embellishments.

May God quicken your good deeds..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
omo oni buredi ma se ara e lese

Have you eaten your Amala and Ewedu today ??
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

No Nigerian living in Nigeria knows the meaning of "world class".

which is the reason why when we notice leaders putting out the most mediocre of their efforts,, we bow down and worship.. it is not their fault but ours.. constantly swimming in illiteracy and blissful ignorance 55yrs after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by LeslieChow(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
One thing I have noticed and like about Ambode is that he works all through the week. Weekends are included as part of his work day.

That is the drive of someone who wants to get things done. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by olutosfem(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Have you eaten your Amala and Ewedu today ??
yea it's delicious. Try and get your head remoulded too tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by MrMcJay(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Modern bus terminal with no seats ??

Looks like a 1867 bus terminal to me
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
olutosfem:
yea it's delicious. Try and get your head remoulded too tongue tongue

Do you like getting hit from behind ??
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by zmtoz: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Govnor Ambode is working and commissioning laudable projects, Govnor Wike is blocking DSS from arresting an alleged corrupt judge.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by fatherAbraam(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
;DEven on a Sunday?
This guy is working
#itesiwajueko

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by otokx(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Bollinger:

Some Nigerians living in Nigeria have travelled out of Nigeria and have their minds now open.

This is however not even near world class.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Yahami(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
We have immunity against recession... thank to Jagaban who Inject the vercine and is working....Eko ni baje

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by DAntivirus: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
priceaction:
see how chubby they are in this recession grin grin grin

God bless you, cos all I could see. Was just protruded tommys...
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by morbeta(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
In as much as lagos state government is doing very well at the moment, they should imbibe that culture of maintance.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by YhungPablo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
inside DAT TBS use style long ooo
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Bollinger(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
otokx:

Some Nigerians living in Nigeria have travelled out of Nigeria and have their minds now open.

This is however not even near world class.

Here's the problem with that logic. How often have we heard of governors, senators, and even the president have traveled out of Nigeria for some event or vacation. How has that influenced their understanding of what "world class" is. If they did, Nigeria would not be the toilet it is today. Just because one travels on and off outside the country does not mean that your orientation will change. You have to immersed in a world class society for a long time to be able to appreciate what world class means.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by deolu2000(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Nice innovation, and i hope that maintaince programs are equally made available because a project is of no use if its has no proper maintaince system in place. More developments in Lagos!
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Agbero go soon paint that place ! Just give that place 5months
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Modern bus terminal with no seats ??

Looks like a 1867 bus terminal to me

Seats would be a terrible idea. Next thing na one tout would turn it to three bedroom flat. Lagosians aren't due for those kinds of bus terminals.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by afroniger: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Shut your presumptuos a$$ up, itk. I am well travelled and lived in the united states for more than a decade so i am damn qualified to know what world class infrastructure looks like. That terminal looks better than what they have in downtown orlando. Next time shut your presumptuos ass up if you aint got nothing better to say.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2016
afroniger:
Now that is what I'm talking about. World Class!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, come and see Ambode again o.
g pls ooo, don't embarrass us online ooo, world class, like seriously, have a seen a poor black street in London, Oxford France or the US abeg no dey use world class anyhow abeg, I love what he is doing
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by afroniger: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
g pls ooo, don't embarrass us online ooo, world class, like seriously, have a seen a poor black street in London, Oxford France or the US abeg no dey use world class anyhow abeg, I love what he is doing

Guy abeg park well. No be only you don travel abroad before. And i stand by that statement. You can go and hang if you disagree for all i care.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2016
afroniger:

Guy abeg park well. No be only you don travel abroad before. And i stand by that statement. You can go and hang if you disagree for all i care.

Bro I live on the island, I see tbs everyday, it looks really good but nothing near world class that needs proper floor, lights all good the stand with good safety lanes where peopl could easily cue and more...
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Bollinger(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2016
afroniger:

Shut your presumptuos a$$ up, itk. I am well travelled and lived in the united states for more than a decade so i am damn qualified to know what world class infrastructure looks like. That terminal looks better than what they have in downtown orlando. Next time shut your presumptuos ass up if you aint got nothing better to say.

Lol. Ok. But i seriously doubt you've left okokomaiko because if you did you would have been more cautious about throwing around "world class" with anything involving Nigeria. If you followed my post, you would have read where i also said that just because you traveled there and back does not mean you would know the meaning of "world class". No be to just go there come back. If na so, una leaders wey don go there come back for don transform Nigeria into "world class" standard.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by afroniger: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. Ok. But i seriously doubt you've left okokomaiko because if you did you would have been more cautious about throwing around "world class" with anything involving Nigeria. If you followed my post, you would have read where i also said that just because you traveled there and back does not mean you would know the meaning of "world class". No be to just go there come back. If na so, una leaders wey don go there come back for don transform Nigeria into "world class" standard.

Nigga fvck off my mention abeg, you annoying prick. You are a nobody so shove your opinion up your presumptuous behind. I repeat that it's world class now eat your heart out if you can't deal with that.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Bollinger(m): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2016
afroniger:

Nigga fvck off my mention abeg, you annoying prick. You are a nobody so shove your opinion up your presumptuous behind. I repeat that it's world class now eat your heart out if you can't deal with that.

Hehehehe. And i'm saying you wouldn't know world class even if it came and sat on your head. "World class" Lol. No wonder you guys are permanently in bondage. If you want to train a dog, just study the way Nigerian leaders handle their citizen. You'd be a pro in no time.
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Siscooh: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2016
EXCELLENT Gov Ambode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by afroniger: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Hehehehe. And i'm saying you wouldn't know world class even if it came and sat on your head. "World class" Lol. No wonder you guys are permanently in bondage. If you want to train a dog, just study the way Nigerian leaders handles their citizen. You'd be a pro in no time.

Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Bollinger(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2016
afroniger:

Nice meme. Now that is a "world class" meme. grin
Re: Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos by Jacko1(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / 11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.