Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (15575 Views)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / ANGELICA'S NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FEAT. TERRY G / Man Behind The Music (2) (3) (4)

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Oracle(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2005
it only plays the beginning of the songs
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by oluwaseun2: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2006
seun from ilorin i just luv that guy he now makes me play guitar i can now play most of his song. pls how can i get his new album embarassed embarassed
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by oluwaseun2: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2006
seun from ilorin i just luv that guy he now makes me play guitar i can now play most of his song. pls how can i get his new album embarassed embarassed
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Seun(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2006
Can anyone supply the lyrics of 'Angelica' here? That will be so much appreciated.
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Manta(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2006
Seun:

Can anyone supply the lyrics of 'Angelica' here? That will be so much appreciated.

I'm looking for the wings so we can fly away
I'm coming cos I need you to know how much I need you
For the skies drop the dew every time I see you
Few have got what you've got, won't be wrong to say- non does
And pondering where you come from
came to me the revelation.

Oh, she's an angel(she's an angel)
Oh come from heaven, Oh angelica (angelica)
She's an angel(she's an angel)

My heart knows ease when I'm around your breeze
(when I'm around your breeze)
Cool pull that gets me full in a brand new boom
Well, I'vecome to the end of searching for the one whose made to love forever?
And to be loved with all and all

Oh, she's an angel(she's an angel)
Oh come from heaven, Oh angelica (angelica)
she's an angel (she's an angel)

Don't pass me by if you go I could die,
don't want to be wondering about Put me in the light of your heart,
of your life: in ministering spirits and flaming fire(s)

Oh, oh, oh,

Oh, be my angel, (be my angel) oh, come from heaven
Oh angelica (angelica) be my angel (be my angel)
Come from heaven, come from heaven,
come from heaven, come from heaven

I'm looking for the wings so we can fly away.

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by nguage(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2007
plsssssssssssssssss, i need th songs
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by ayshaly: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2007
OH please please please manta, someone, anyone, please upload girl of my dreams. i heard it once a while back. i think in 2003 or some'n and now i feel as tho ima explode if i dnt listen 2 it now. HELP!!!! cry
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by senetee(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2007
Please what happened to this bundle of talent?

Why didn't he have a video?

Its not fair for him to just come and whet our appetite for his unique style and disappear

Age, whereever u are pls get into the scene. Much luv
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by RuuDie(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2007
he did have videos for a couple of songs. . . i've seen one b'4!

u should hear "Girl of my dreams" u'd be blown away. . . the dude's a massive, massive talent!
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Yinksbaby: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2007
My husband cut some songs on a CD for me and 'girl of my dreams' was one of them. I searched the net in vain for the lyrics thinking it had been done by an American artist, only to find the guy is Naija thru and thru. AMAZING. Truly, if u hav not listened to girl of my dreams find it. Looks like I got to know this guy so late, cos I would have gone to see him play while I was in Naija, Any hope that he may come to London? You should also listen to 'Gift of God" so original and overflowing with emotion. So proud of him. Has he released a new album?

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by seun001(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
wow!didnt know some peeps been loving this guy!

i have only heard the song on cool fm and no other radio station has played any of his songs b4.didnt know he had an album sef.
somebody said he can sing it in his sleep.small thing.

me ehn,if my head is cut off i will still be singing his song.this guy is sooo good am wondering y i was not a girl so i can just fall in love with him.

there is one other song which i cant remember the title,but that song is so hot u burn ur fingers if u touch it.

oh,how am i gonna describe what i felt and how i felt whenever i hear any of his track.
sometime back,i went to alaba to search for his album but alas alaba failed me.i used to think theres nothing alaba will fail to supply,i was rily disappointed.terribly

dis one don pass crying ooo!

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Yinksbaby: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
hey Seun, you can still fall in love with him (in this day and age, if u understand what I mean)! I also tried to look for his CD, and all the shops I went to 'just' ran out of his CD. So one of my colleagues had one and I borrowed it (will neva return it!!!). I wish I could distribute them somehow but that would b against copyright laws right? Best of luck finding them, u wont regret it.

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by EzE2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
It is just amazing that this topic has been going on since 2005 till 2007, WOW,
Anyways, I am a fan of good music and Age makes excellent music. Heard Angelica sometime in 2003, and I loved it, initially, I thought it was foreign, simply because at that time, good music like that from a Nigerian was very rare. I have never heard any other song from him, but I'll love to hear more. Reading wat y'all are writing about his other songs is making me jumpy inside, I wonder why he was well promoted. He is the kinda artists we should put forth as our own in the international scene, I really need to get the album(s) to satisfy my longing and also to promote it the best way I can,

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by EzE2(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ok I just found another of Age's songs, check it out

http://profile.imeem.com/dkRKe1/music/eiACnGoo/age_beeka_trusting_in_the_destiny/

Enjoy

, Im gonna keep searching for more of his songs
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by seun001(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2007
hey,even did a search on youtube but noothing came up.maybe peeps that have it should upload it on youtube and come post the link ere.puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by carlton(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2008
please do u know were i can get his album?
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2009
nairalanders, i finally got the age beeka song "angelica" . i downloaded it, i can give it to u if u want, my email is nosy_joey@yahoo.ca
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by revenge(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2009
I remember the Guy, and i ve been wondering where he is,

So na benue Guy , na wa benue dey vex ooo,
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by lalaboi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2009
i loved that angelica song. . . . been long we heard anything else from him. . . . such a good song writer and singer. . .

here's angelica for those who wanna download
http://www.esnips.com/doc/b6c17c7c-abca-4cbc-b58f-07c4dbefca21/angelica---age-beeka
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by NiyiMorino(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Pls manta I will like to copy the CD
Manta: I got the 'Age' cd in my house, I listen to it daily cos I love it. I really want to share it with others but, how to upload the songs to this forum, I don't know if any one has the idea, pass it to me and you'll hear 'Age' well.

That guy is tight, he is the future of Nigerian, African and World music- he's good.
'girl of my dream', 'angelica', 'bottled up'- these tracks are so very good
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
It's sad how this guy dropped off the radar just like that.

Now this chap had voice!!

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by peddy231(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Age Beeka:Great and pure talent
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by MANGAM(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Where's Age Beeka?
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by veave(f): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Bring back our Age Beeka

Lalalistica please drag this to front page.... Who knows, he might just come out from hiding. Thanks
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Flakosixfive(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Alright bumping this old thread...lols ..heard Age Beeka is of Benue origin. Tiv to be precise. Who can confirm this?
PS: Old threads are cool .lol
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by naijainstinct: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
This song reminds me of those good old days when our music was sensible and actually connects with the soul. Age Beeka, Styl-Plus, Enchant, J. Gyang et al

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Ignyte(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flakosixfive:
Alright bumping this old thread...lols ..heard Age Beeka is of Benue origin. Tiv to be precise. Who can confirm this?
PS: Old threads are cool .lol

Met him this evening in Makurdi... He didn't act like someone fanous and when he said "Google Me", I thought he was bluffing. Yes, he's tiv.
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Ignyte(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2017
veave:
Bring back our Age Beeka

Lalalistica please drag this to front page.... Who knows, he might just come out from hiding. Thanks

He's Coming, Albums are on the way... He is just getting a few things in order

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by veave(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ignyte:

He's Coming, Albums are on the way... He is just getting a few things in order

Okay love.
Do you know when tho?

I hope to have him play in my wedding.
When I get a man tho grin

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Ignyte(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
veave:

Okay love.
Do you know when tho?

I hope to have him play in my wedding.
When I get a man tho grin

Hopefully first quarter of 2018, I'll tell him about your wedding. Even better, drop your number and when I'm with him, I'll call you and you can tell him! How's that?
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by vidadida: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
embarassedit's 2018 and I'm still trying to download Age Beeka's songs....

VIDEO: Splendid – Aboki – Shine My Shoe (download) + mp3 / Download Naira Marley - Tesumole Video / Pinkyxxx Bad Bitch Video