Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (15574 Views)

MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / ANGELICA'S NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE FEAT. TERRY G / Man Behind The Music (2) (3) (4)

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by munezo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Brace yourself, Age Beeka is ready for a comeback.

I will give you further details soon.

The countdown has started.

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Ignyte(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Seun:
Full Name: Age Beeka
Label: Uptime Entertainment
Discography: 2003 - 'Age'

Biography:
Born 7th Dec. 1975 in Zaria, Northern Nigeria, Age started performing on stage in secondary school at the age of ten. By thirteen he had written more than twenty original songs. He holds a diploma in mass communication, obtained at University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. He underwent partial music training in 1996/97 at Dahaju music institute and in the church choir.

This prolific musician plays the Guitars, Keyboards, Drums and percussions: most of which are self thought. Age is a seasoned performer, delighted strongly with Lenny Kravitz, Seal and Sade.

He was the musical act at - The British Council Abuja reopening (21st January, 2002); He performed at the most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant, 2002. He also performed for the current Nigerian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom under the Federal Radio Cooperation of Nigeria Banner. He has performed at several fashion, radio and TV shows, weddings, literary, charity organizations and NGO's.

His debut Album, 'AGE' was released in early 2003, and has already been named the number 1 music album on the Channel O Y'hello top ten program.

His Dream: To sell multi-platnium records and win Grammys! Grammys!! Grammys!!!
Source: http://www.myrhythm.com/agebeeka.htm

Domain name is active in 2019 oh
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Spokes4u(m): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2020
I have "girl of my dreams" and "Angelica". Anyone interested should drop their whatsapp number I will send to them
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by Spokes4u(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
EzE2:
It is just amazing that this topic has been going on since 2005 till 2007, WOW,
Anyways, I am a fan of good music and Age makes excellent music. Heard Angelica sometime in 2003, and I loved it, initially, I thought it was foreign, simply because at that time, good music like that from a Nigerian was very rare. I have never heard any other song from him, but I'll love to hear more. Reading wat y'all are writing about his other songs is making me jumpy inside, I wonder why he was well promoted. He is the kinda artists we should put forth as our own in the international scene, I really need to get the album(s) to satisfy my longing and also to promote it the best way I can,
drop your whatsapp number let me send some of his songs to you
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by zawoe: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
So a friend called me yesterday and said "hey what's the name of that your musician friend/toaster then".
Lol and since then my head has been cracking trying to remember(dont mind me jor)
It's been quite an age Age.
Hope you make a comeback soon.

Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by MrCodeSolo: 1:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by MrCodeSolo: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by baretalk: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man is one of the best male singers/vocalist/composers ever from Nigeria. I need some music from him. Angelica and girl of my dreams, are Grammy standard music. Much respect to that man.
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by baretalk: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
munezo:
Brace yourself, Age Beeka is ready for a comeback.

I will give you further details soon.

The countdown has started.
Please fill me in. That's my guy.
Re: Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' by baretalk: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
ocho:
oh! ok, if Layi can 'die' for him and also get teary-eyed from listening to his song, he should be good. I have never heared of him though but i really want to. There is just something about that title "GIRL OF MY DREAMS". I like the song already, i haven't listened to it but i know it'll be good. so any links to the song?
It's on YouTube, just search for it age beaker girl of my dreams.

VIDEO: Splendid – Aboki – Shine My Shoe (download) + mp3 / Pinkyxxx Bad Bitch Video / Download Naira Marley - Tesumole Video