Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam (2468 Views)

Google Advices You Delete These Apps / Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. / Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam by Zafric(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
I know a lot of you are always online looking for the easiest and best ways to make cash from the Internet.

Let me provide a solution or two to that problem by presenting to you two apps that could help you earn cash.
FINDYR

Findyr pays you to collect data, perform surveys, take photos and capture videos in your city!

How it works:

1. Use the app to find requests in your area. There are requests all over the world in hundreds of cities.
2. Complete the request by answering questions, conducting surveys, taking pictures or capturing videos. You can also share news as it happens with the Reporter button.
3. Get paid via one of multiple payment methods, including PayPal, Skrill or Western Union.

Findyr operates nearly everywhere around the world. By downloading the Findyr app and joining our community, you will also have the opportunity to compete in Findyr contests for prizes.

Features:
1. Earn money when it’s convenient – choose requests that you want to complete.
2. No experience necessary – we support you by providing training and guidance.
3. Fulfill requests at specific locations or anywhere in your city. You can also compete in contests to win prizes!
4. GPS helps find requests that are near you.

The App is free, try it once or earn money everyday, it’s up to you.

FOAP

Turning your photos into real money. Simple as that. Just foap it! Upload your smartphone photos from apps like Instagram, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, TWITTER , Flickr and more.
– Sell your photos through Foap Market
– Sell photos through Foap Missions to brands like Mastercard, Hyatt, Volvo Group, Absolut Vodka
– Create your own web portfolio easily accessible for buyers
– Explore beautiful photos from all around the world
– Get feedback on your photos from other Foapers
– Photo upload right from your phone
– No upload limits
– PayPal integration for cashouts
– Amazing community of truly passionate photographers
– The best way to make money out of your passion

Foap is free. Each photo costs $10 and the photographer gets $5. A photo can be sold an unlimited amount of times! Foap Mission rewards start from $100.

Featured on ABC News, CNN, BBC, The New York Times and Mashable.

So go on and get these apps and make cool cash.

Don’t forget to like and share.
https://phonezap./2016/10/09/these-apps-will-help-you-earn-cash-online/

Re: These Apps Will Help You Make Cool Cash; No Scam by Aminu212: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2016
thanks. will try them out one day

(1) (Reply)

[please Help] My Pc Can't Detect My Infinix X551, After I Upgraded To Lollipop 5 / 9mobile's Sack Saga Continues / Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria With Good Camera And Battery in 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.