Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? (489 Views)

Photo Capturing Display Of Love Between Husband And Wife Goes Viral / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? by chi4ik(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pls Romance Landers, this family planning has been causing profound issues in the marriage and I need to have divergence views. Please your opinions please
Re: Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? by BigJakie: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Well I believe this strongly depends on your "planet of origin" cuz here on earth, the opinion of the man as the head of the family supersedes any other.

Not that the opinion of the other half isn't put on the table or considered, it is but is still subject to his decisions.

Anything contrary is simply Insubordination and is not the quality of a good wife/virtuous woman

1 Like

Re: Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2016
BigJakie:
Well I believe this strongly depends on your "planet of origin" cuz here on earth, the opinion of the man as the head of the family supersedes any other.

Not that the opinion of the other half isn't put on the table or considered, it is but is still subject to his decisions.

Anything contrary is simply Insubordination and is not the quality of a good wife/virtuous woman
your mouthed brother... A woman will bring her opinion but ogas has the final say.. All those idiot wah go come here dey talk rubbish now Dem no get mouth for there house oo,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mature Minds Should Drop Deir Numba 2b Add To D Whtatapp Group Tank U / Calabar Babe Sweet And Perfect For Romance... / Where Can I Buy Fertilizer???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.