Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. (970 Views)

Kwara Female Corper Dies During ‘Man-O-War’ Exercise / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Scrap The National Youth Service Corps (nysc), A Review Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by elisha90(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Now it got me thinking, where is NANS? (National association of Nigerian students), where is the NASS? (NATIONAL ASSEMBLY). Where are the HUMAN activist, where are the political analytical Nigerian STUDENTS? Who again do u wish to make me believe are the future of tomorrow, or should I say " where are their guts"?

I was bewildered in my room with the latest development on NYSC. That budget is not enough to sponsor the batch B 2016 Corp members. And that every institution in Nigeria is allocated a maximum of 598 or more graduate to participate in the exercise this year. I tried to ignore because it seem to be a "rumor impossible" till I saw this school circular.

I'm still like wow, the fear is a reality, and all our graduates could think of doing, was to go lobbying to be among the selected few. This makes me wonder if education ever had any impact on the present generation. What happened to protest?

The youth and students are so blind, socked in the foolishness of praising politicians and fighting on cheap ethical, political or religious issues.

You are been oppressed from the day u began to seek admission to sch, to ASUU Strike, to humiliation from lecturers and now even the basic NYSC is now tuning political of "who know who affair".

Now listen, do u know what this could mean, it's a strategy.
There are no job vacancies already for the successful graduand of NYSC. the government of the day are looking for strategies to keep u at home, unemployable with the tag' u haven't got nysc certificate, so no job".. U will have no choice than to be waiting till then..

An average of 600 people from an institution, Are u kidding me? Is it a crime to be a Nigeria? No. Is it a crime to follow legal proceedings? No. But it's a crime to nature to remain a fool when u are already made wise.

NYSC MUST BE SCRAP... If the government can't manage the process as it has always been. Nigeria government should stop demoralizing the masses for their foes.

This an issue every graduate, under graduate, activist and every true Nigeria must stand against. This is not only wicked, it's evil. This is not doing evil, it's been evil....pls dearest Nigerians we must stand against this new nysc rule. #NO TO NYSC(GOVERNMENT) UNEMPLOYABLE STRATEGY.
RISE Up NANS,
RISE UP HUMAN ACTIVIST,
RISE UP NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by nanaman(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Not sure you can read your clustered statement. Pls,do the needful and your statement is full of errors bro.

Abbreviation ?? Too bad
Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by kcy(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2016
nanaman:
Not sure you can read your clustered statement. Pls,do the needful and your statement is full of errors bro.

Abbreviation ?? Too bad
Write your own let see
Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by coyjustified: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2016
kcy:
Write your own let see
u dey mind d guy?
Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by nanaman(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
kcy:

Write your own let see

Birds of the same feather. SMH
Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by elisha90(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2016
nanaman:

Abbreviation ?? Too bad
I stand corrected sir, was written under pressure of frustration.. Pls if u don't mind, indicate any error,would fix it. God bless.
Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2016
I support you abeg. They are just wasting the time of youths. #scrapNYSC

1 Like

Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by nanaman(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2016
elisha90:

I stand corrected sir, was written under pressure of frustration.. Pls if u don't mind, indicate any error,would fix it. God bless.

I understand you bro. Nysc don do us strong thing. All is well,even in the well. Lets keep hope alive.

You can fix if you take a deep breath. Paragraph is very important and abbreviation should not be used. I'm not perfect as well but the above is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Alert!! "We Don't Wish To Serve"scrap The Exercise If U Can't Manage It. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
nanaman:

Abbreviation ?? Too bad

some PEOPLE lack manner

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Serving Already / 5% Discount!!!! 5% Discount!!!! 5% Discount!! A Trial Will Convince You / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.