Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! (758 Views)

What Is Dis Love,all About. / Guys Is Dis Love Or What / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by boyskola(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Am a 25 yr old guy, i started dating a girl over a year ago,nd it was smooth frm d onset until i asked her to swear by d bible nd an Iron spoon dat she wasnt a (loose) girl as people call her.....she opened up to me dat day to av slept wit 10guys,dat i was d 11th. Nd part of 2 of those she has slept wit happens to b my area brothers,dat i even report her to one of dem whenever we av issues. It was so terrible for me,bt i realise i cant jst let her go, d more i try to break up with her d more i couldnt (i jst cant explain
).....bt d worst part is i started doing tins i dnt normally do, i do beat her nd its becoming sometin dat is so rampant.I wish to stop, bt i cant,cos every little tins she does makes me get angry,nd yet i cant let her go.....pls fellow nairalanders, abeg help me,am becoming an animal of a man..............wat do i doAm a 25 yr old guy, i started dating a girl over a year ago,nd it was smooth frm d onset until i asked her to swear by d bible nd an Iron spoon dat she wasnt a (loose) girl as people call her.....she opened up to me dat day to av slept wit 10guys,dat i was d 11th. Nd part of 2 of those she has slept wit happens to b my area brothers,dat i even report her to one of dem whenever we av issues. It was so terrible for me,bt i realise i cant jst let her go, d more i try to break up with her d more i couldnt (i jst cant explain
).....bt d worst part is i started doing tins i dnt normally do, i do beat her nd its becoming sometin dat is so rampant.I wish to stop, bt i cant,cos every little tins she does makes me get angry,nd yet i cant let her go.....pls fellow nairalanders, abeg help me,am becoming an animal of a man..............wat do i do
Am a 25 yr old guy, i started dating a girl over a year ago,nd it was smooth frm d onset until i asked her to swear by d bible nd an Iron spoon dat she wasnt a (loose) girl as people call her.....she opened up to me dat day to av slept wit 10guys,dat i was d 11th. Nd part of 2 of those she has slept wit happens to b my area brothers,dat i even report her to one of dem whenever we av issues. It was so terrible for me,bt i realise i cant jst let her go, d more i try to break up with her d more i couldnt (i jst cant explain
).....bt d worst part is i started doing tins i dnt normally do, i do beat her nd its becoming sometin dat is so rampant.I wish to stop, bt i cant,cos every little tins she does makes me get angry,nd yet i cant let her go.....pls fellow nairalanders, abeg help me,am becoming an animal of a man..............wat do i do
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
this is super story
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by bana91(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Let her go before u kill her and head to kirikiri for yarsh bursting.. Think about it
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by chelseabmw(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2016
Don't EVER hit a woman, no matter what
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by ever811(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2016
there is nothing bad in beating a girl who will never allow her pant to stay on her waist for a day without removing them for sex,...
Re: Help, Is Dis Love Or Infatuation!!!!!!!!!!! by kkash: 2:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Dude, u nt becoming an animal, u already an animal for laying ur hands on her, I wld advice u tk a brk from d relationship ND work on ur temper, also remember u nt her father just her partner

(1) (Reply)

10 most Important Points To Consider Before Renting An Apartment / How I Got Slapped For Mistakingly Touching One Fat Lady Boobs / Real Women Share Six Of Their Biggest Sex Turnoffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.