Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Are You Married And Fat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Married And Fat? (1253 Views)

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Married And Fat? by vission: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
I once listened to a radio programme (on 92.3 inspiration fm) about married women that are fat with protruding tummies after just giving birth to a child or two, they were portrayed as being careless, lazy and refusing to change , thereby putting them in the situation and ultimately making their husbands to go out looking for younger girls with flat tummy's.

While this assertion might be correct, Is it really right to criticize married women in this category, cos i believe most of us really try to remain the slim old figure after putting to bed, We really want to look chic again,indeed we try, but hey, very few achieve this feat, some can not just help being fat even if they stop eating altogether. Should this be a criteria for the husband to go looking for flat tummies? and should women be criticized for this, what do you think.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by vission: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
common guys shocked
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by vission: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
waitinggggggg embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by dani1luv: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
Moved to Family Section smiley
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dont mind them. While i dont advocate for women to let go after giving birth i think its stupid to say because your wife is fat is a license to cheat. A man is meant to help his wife, what about educating the men to help their wives loose the weight. Some women are on birth control and it makes them gain weight not by choice or lifestyle. The way these stations talk sometimes is plain annoying.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

Dont mind them. While i dont advocate for women to let go after giving birth i think its stupid to say because your wife is fat is a license to cheat. A man is meant to help his wife, what about educating the men to help their wives loose the weight. Some women are on birth control and it makes them gain weight not by choice or lifestyle. The way these stations talk sometimes is plain annoying.

Well said, but in the battle of life, we fight alone, it is important for the woman to always make herself look chopable, cos the only thing that is constant is change, the man can change his mind anyday and she must be able to look good enuf to attract a better man.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Well said, but in the battle of life, we fight alone, it is important for the woman to always make herself look chopable, cos the only thing that is constant is change, the man can change his mind anyday and she must be able to look good enuf to attract a better man.
You are totally right. I am all for women looking healthy, not thin not fat, but healthy and good. I know i have the probability of puting on weight so i always work out and watch what i eat consistently. I love a litle flesh, little hips, I lost so much weight one time that the guy i was dating broke up with me he said i was not the woma he fell in love with that i was too thin, no hips. Imagine.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

You are totally right. I am all for women looking healthy, not thin not fat, but healthy and good. I know i have the probability of puting on weight so i always work out and watch what i eat consistently. I love a litle flesh, little hips, I lost so much weight one time that the guy i was dating broke up with me he said i was not the woma he fell in love with that i was too thin, no hips. Imagine.

that is a funny one, i guess the guy dem hips so much and cant do without them, but he cld have helped u gain them back now.
I know some men like their woman big bones, more to hold on to, but different strokes for different people sha.
You can never satisfy human, so the best thing, just satisfy yourself and be happy with who you, pls, note, who you are and not who you turned yourself to be, cos some women turned themselves into Fat a$$ with junks and laziness.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Leilah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2009
eh yes i am grin

men are you married and slim??

1 Like

Re: Are You Married And Fat? by redsky1: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2009
THE men asking this question i guess they all look like brois kodjoe and have the bank balance of bill gates - nonsense.

Women come in different shapes and sizes - for some women it takes time to lose the baby fat and for others it takes less. not every body can have a tummy tuck during childbirth like victorian beckham - she is paid to look that slim.

I guess all our mothers were supermodels abi thats why we demand it from the mothers of today.

some women are fat some are slim - simple fact. if a man is going to cheat cos u put on weight then he doesn't really love you.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by vission: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
redsky1:

THE men asking this question i guess they all look like brois kodjoe and have the bank balance of bill gates - nonsense.

Women come in different shapes and sizes - for some women it takes time to lose the baby fat and for others it takes less. not every body can have a tummy tuck during childbirth like victorian beckham - she is paid to look that slim.

I guess all our mothers were supermodels abi thats why we demand it from the mothers of today.

some women are fat some are slim - simple fact. if a man is going to cheat cos u put on weight then he doesn't really love you.

i really wonder sad
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
redsky1:

ROFL.
@Topic,YES,I proudly am.any problems undecided
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
ifyalways:

ROFL.

Lol grin
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by ritaNL: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2009
Fat wife . . . Bad biznis.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by muffins(f): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2009
Family Section.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by SeanT21(f): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2009
There should never be a reason for U to cheat on ur partner.
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2009
SeanT21:

There should never be a reason for U to cheat on your partner.

It is a supply and demand analysis
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by chic2pimp(m): 3:25am On Oct 22, 2009
Fhemmmy:

It is a supply and demand analysis
Economist Fhemmy. O ka re oo grin cheesy
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2009
ifyalways:

ROFL.
I will to believe you are healthy not fat grin
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
80percent of married women in nigeria are fat, that includes my sista grin
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by SeanT21(f): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
cridbak:

LMAO!!
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2009
cridbak:

Interesting.
Fat sometimes dont means letting lose their selves, it cld mean big bones
Re: Are You Married And Fat? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2009

(1) (Reply)

'only Child',' Male Child' Syndrome / Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: / Advise For Women In Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.