Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi (25944 Views)

Benedicta Elechi: I Caught My Ex-Husband, Paul Odekina Having Gay Sex (Video) / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Benedicta Elechi Makes Isi Ewu For Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by CSTR2: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2016
thorpido:
You're obviously not an intelligent person.If you had stopped your comment with the bolded you probably would have gotten away with it.
The second part of your comment simply gives you away with what you imply.
See someone talking about IQ. cheesy

Impress me by telling me the full meaning of IQ.I didn't say you should google o.
na who do you this thing? cheesy
You just want me to school you sha even when I don't want to.
Easy and straight forward does not mean cheap. You were the one that condensed my statement into a ''bride price''' narrative, not ME.
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by thorpido(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2016
CSTR2:
na who do you this thing? cheesy
You just want me to school you sha even when I don't want to.
Easy and straight forward does not mean cheap. You were the one that condensed my statement into a ''bride price''' narrative, not ME.
Now you're being evasive. undecided
Watch your comment next time before you hit submit.
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by CSTR2: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
thorpido:
Now you're being evasive. undecided
Watch your comment next time before you hit submit.
Evasive?haha
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
BrutalJab:
Hope we won't hear about any beating o

Why dem go vex Na still the same way Igbo guys dey take your girls too Naaa. So its equal.

Tell am oo... i dnt kno why diz oir neighbours think shallow.
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by caracas: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

She is not igbo. She is from rivers state an Ikwerre to be precise.
My friend sharap
She is igbo
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by CrocodileTears: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
I know her...She atteneded thesame secondry school with my sister UDSS  Portharcourt. Freez got her pregnant on her former matrimonial bed/home and the man charged them to court. She has 5 Children for the man and 1 illegal for Freez.  She has food factorie. Freez broke her marriage and his marriage cos of money for wristwatches.
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by Caseless: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
youngest85:
very ugly
liar! Let's see your face.
Re: Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi by NedalBiggie: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
I know her and we went to the same secondary school in port(UDSS) precisely. She used to be married with 2 or 3 kids if my memory serves me right. she is from rivers state an ikwerre girl not igbo as someone said above me. she is also well to do and has a big business of her own. Nice chick though and respectful. cool

You are quite correct. I don't know about her being respectful and all, but I know it for a fact that Freeze snatched her from a top manager in an oil conglomerate. The man fought tooth and nail to keep her cos she is the mother of his kids, but at the end of the day, he had to let her go. The man even locked up the shameless Freeze on few occasions, but I guess you can't keep someone that really wants to go. This just goes to prove that no matter the amount of money you give a woman, it might not be enough to keep her. She might even go ahead to date or even marry someone of far lesser means in the long run. MONEY ALONE DOES NOT KEEP A WOMAN!!!

He that has ears, let him hear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Seyilaw Unites With Wife & Daughter Temiloluwa Chidera In The US. / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic / OkeyBakassi & Wife Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.