Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Exclusion Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Exclusion Letter (11101 Views)

NYSC Exclusion Letter Application Guideline / National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Graduates And Nysc Exclusion Letter. / Pls Can Anyone Rate Exclusion Letter In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusion Letter by onyeoriri: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
hello nairalanders, is there anything like exclusion letter from the nysc? if there is, has anyone received such letter? what is the difference between the letter and the discharge certificate or exemption letter from nysc?
Re: Exclusion Letter by mangas4real: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Yes. I have collected it and used it to get employment at the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi. To be sincere, it was a hell passing through such experience. Because, the Institution's Deputy Register In-charge of Establishment then said that there is nothing like letter of exclusion from the NYSC. I have to stand on my ground followed it to the logical conclusion. The Institution assigned the Deputy Registrar Students Affairs to go with me and verify the authenticity of the Letter of Exclusion from the NYSC Headquarters in Maitama, Abuja. The Director of Corps Mobilization called the Deputy Registrar Establishment and told him that he was surprised to hear that the whole Federal Institution Establishment wasn,t aware of the said letter. This issued made me lost 4 months salary before the matter was addressed finally.
I think most of the establishment only knew Discharge certificate and exemption certificates. there is not much awareness of the Letter of Exclusion.
Find attached my own Letter of Exclusion for your sighting only.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Port Harcourt A Good Place To Do My Nysc? / OGUN, 16A Corpers Lets Meet Here / Corpers Guide And Corpers Story Book. Free NYSC Books Plus My Short NYSC Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.