Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (22139 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Why do guys spend so much just to bleep a kitkat?The question came up when 3 Malaysia returnee guyz brought 3 oloshos from a club to the hotel i worked in for refreshments.The 3 oloshos were demanding #30k for 3 for a night which the 3 guyz were trying to beat the price down to #15k.The oloshos refused to agree on the #15k and they were about to leave.Come see begging!This was around 3am.We couldn't sleep as the guyz were seriously begging with loud voices.What kind of konji would make guyz be begging for what they will pay for and the ladies will also enjoy it?I kukuma tell my colleague say kitkat na medicinal to guyz.Or what do yall guyz think?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by harry2sexy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ask the poster below this comment

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by badassdude: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Don't ask me!! Go back and ask the guy above.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Greenbullet(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ask the guy below.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by slimthugchimee(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
I would have answered it but because of official purposes i am not allowed to answer any question now so i will let my assistant the guy below me to answer it

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by segsxpendable(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
I cannot say anything now and my oga @ d top will say another thing,,...

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by osesology(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well, l think the best guy to answer this question is the guy immediately above me because he sounds more analytical and enlightened...back to you.

*modified*
hehehehe, this topic didn't make fp but look at the comments and views. Na true say beta tin naim dey sell itself...Lalasticlala, we dont need you on this thread anymore.
ejior!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by dacovajnr: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm sure those above me actually have the answer to your question but they just don't want to,so go back and ask grin grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by EXLOVER(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Guys pay so much to have sex with a lady because,,, the guy below me wil type another nonsense, and my oga at the top is still a virgin.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
EXLOVER:
Guys pay so much to have sex with a lady because,,, the guy below me wil type another nonsense, and my oga at the top is still a virgin.
the guy above me should have provided an answer na...anyways, I think sex issues is very important and the guy below me is an expert in it.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Deeluv2016: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
To be honest both above didn't go to skool at all. The writer request for advice and all the above couldn't advise him. Mr. writer abeg go to Mr. Goggle he will provide details answer for u.

47 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by DrObum(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
I allowed the guy above me to comment first but he seems not to know what he's saying!

The dude below me is quite inteligent and experienced, listen to him

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by DEXTROVERT: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
I was thinking the guy above me is brilliant but, I'm not correct, the guy immediately below me is more brilliant, he knows the answer kowai

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by kellycute(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank for the compliment @above but who my intelligent and experienced don epp? Oh I think d poster below me have an answer to share

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by heayey(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's none of my business... Hey you below me., let them know jhere

49 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
I KNOW the guy below me doesnt have an idea of what you wanting to know neither does the guy above me.

Since I am the only one who can provide you with the right answer then let me as the guy who asked the question to beg the guy below me to give me the go ahead to answer ur question since the guy above me believes Its not right to answer a question without the right authorisation to do so.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by tosyno1990(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Omg...see as these guys scattered op head...but to be candid,the second poster will be the perfect person to give you the awnser.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by LaClickLaBend: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
lmao see this thread people. I can't be of much help since i'm busy laughing, but i'm sure the poster below has alot to say on this matter

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by MrKamar(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op, I'm currently asking Google. You can ask the the poster below me while I compile your answers for you. grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
I love to help but the poster below is in better position to technically answer you.,over to you --->

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have answer to you question but then, I'll like to have the opinion of the poster below me since he's the ominiKNOWETH and never disappoints

Over to the poster below me

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by tonaydo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
the guy above me refuse to answer your question. . .would have answered it o but if I do then the guy below me will not have anything to say

so lemme give the guy below me to explain

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thank yall guyz for your contributions.You guyz are the best in the world.

20 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hilarious comments above me. cheesy
Hope the guy below me will help op with a definite answer cos this isn't fair. grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by enedoboy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
am really confused here. so nobody can help dis poor op nt even d poster above me

k. let me help u....o shit I jst forgot dat I am cooking..jst ask d poster below me.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by iffydave: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Chaiii

Umunne Delilah

Have nothing to say, only waiting for the guy above me to finish cooking, very hungry.

The guy below me over to you

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
cheesy chai, so the Op b4 the Op, on top the Op Op Op Op Op Op Op Op *panting* on top the Op Op Op Op Op Op, b4 me cannor give Op the best advice, nawa oh.

would ve adviced u, but ayam scared. My mom might see it. undecided

hopefully the Person below, will say something meaningful

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by chaarly(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
i have been thinking of what to say o.. no show. please let the person below me cumman try

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
All the people above don't have answers. I do but I'm waiting for the guy below me because I swear both our answers would tally.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by favoureyo: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
when i wake up i will answer!....guy below over 2 u!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by presented007(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
You did the right thing by telling her that sex zz medicinal

Perhaps the person below will enlighten us on how and why you said it's medicinal

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. by klexycole(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.