Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday (35625 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Photos From Olamide’s Concert #olic3 – See The Mighty Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Francis95(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
deenvibe:
wink
those crap pay his bills and can get u original/another timberland...so that red timberland can have a subsititute
Lol, I don't like dem songs..always rapping gibberish, I rather stick with my igbo brothers..
And for the record, I More Timberlands not just the Red. cool
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by ExInferis(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Wow..this is lovely... Our artists are able to fill event centers in UK dat most UK artists cnt fill up... Thimps up to Badoo n d management of this concert...

Anyways, still rocking Orobo by olamide

not a single oyibo...

meanwhile every nigerian immigrant, legal and otherwise, is out in full force.

i see all the UK hos are out too.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by martineverest(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2016
ExInferis:

not a single oyibo...

meanwhile every nigerian immigrant, legal and otherwise, is out in full force.

i see all the UK hos are out too.
dats one problem of naija musicians.they will announce how their concerts have been sold out,but u will never see white in their concert,except nigerians in diaspora...this shows dat our musicians,xcept asha and femi kuti,are yet to gain international recognitiions.....whats d difference btw this concert and this ones held in lagos?
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Fenzyflames: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Fenzyflames.olamide was the 1st to ever sold out eko hotel upgraded seater. Now he just sold out 5k. Ermmm abeg waten be that iceprince song name again wey him ft korede bello?
5k in london is not a big deal, ice has done more than that in 02 arena even 20k in malay. I wouldn't blame you for your ignorance sha... Talking about eko hotel, don't forget that lag is yoruba hub so you don't expect ice prince to attract some ancient people to his show. Has Olamide won BET? Or even been to BBC extra to freestyle as a rapper? Sorry he's a singer i forgat that usually scoop best rap album.. Your sentiment wunt allow you to see that one, but if its ice prince the world will fall
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by ExInferis(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2016
martineverest:
dats one problem of naija musicians.they will announce how their concerts have been sold out,but u will never see white in their concert,except nigerians in diaspora...this shows dat our musicians,xcept asha and femi kuti,are yet to gain international recognitiions.....whats d difference btw this concert and this ones held in lagos?

true.

they're hellbent on becoming international stars overnight instead of staying home, working hard to develop their talents and EARN international recognition like Fela did.

No. They've to appease the instagram horde with false impressions of international stardom.

there are no other artists desperate to court oyinbo attention like nigerian artists.

our obsession with yankee and oyinbo is borne of inferiority complex.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Fenzyflames:
5k in london is not a big deal, ice has done more than that in 02 arena even 20k in malay. I wouldn't blame you for your ignorance sha... Talking about eko hotel, don't forget that lag is yoruba hub so you don't expect ice prince to attract some ancient people to his show. Has Olamide won BET? Or even been to BBC extra to freestyle as a rapper? Sorry he's a singer i forgat that usually scoop best rap album.. Your sentiment wunt allow you to see that one, but if its ice prince the world will fall
award don't define how good artiste/music. R.kelly never won a grammy,MI never won BET. These are artise with great content. I have never support the idea of olamide winning best rap album! Never! IcePrince has stop been a rapper since 3years ago,and an average artiste since 2years ago. When iceprince was selling out Eko hotel ahead of olamide,was he a yoruba then? Ermmm. Maifriend goan sleep joor. grin
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Fenzyflames: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
award don't define how good artiste/music. R.kelly never won a grammy,MI never won BET. These are artise with great content. I have never support the idea of olamide winning best rap album! Never! IcePrince has stop been a rapper since 3years ago,and an average artiste since 2years ago. When iceprince was selling out Eko hotel ahead of olamide,was he a yoruba then? Ermmm. Maifriend goan sleep joor. grin
u no sabi anytin at all... Ice sells without boundaries unlike olamide in some certain areas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother / Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos) / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.