Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday (35617 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Mercy Aigbe-Gentry And Daughter Step Out In Style For Olamide Concert Tonight / Photos From Olamide’s Concert #olic3 – See The Mighty Stage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Emeks008(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Omo, see as babes plenty for dat show.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by EWAagoyin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmnm
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by ManTiger(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Many peeps in UK so I don't expect less but Canny own different
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by YhungPablo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
someone here.. 5000 people? after paying for the ticket's will the olamide be d ones to pay for there flight money to London... coz d peoples am seeing there not all of dem lived in London... so how come.. dem pay flight money join?
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kingDELE(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Shut_down everywhere.

Orobo on repeat
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
90% of the crowd are young black girls.
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by deenvibe(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Francis95:
Who listens to their Crap
wink
Francis95:
those crap pay his bills and can get u original/another timberland...so that red timberland can have a subsititute

4 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Adebayo4v(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
All i see is black people . does it mean white folk don't listen to our song? i expect to see white folk filling the arena embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lol
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by ALAYORMII: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Francis95:

Millions of people with the exception being you

3 Likes

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by majekre: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
most of the audience re blacks
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adebayo4v:
All i see is black people . does it mean white folk don't listen to our song? i expect to see white folk filling the arena embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lol

I think it was done in Woolwich grin that place so full of blacks, I doubt it snows there, lol
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by aylagos(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Ole. Barao bansa. What do you need billions for? undecided
ask google nah tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by TolaniLuv: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
With the current Exchange rate grin #baddo next go shut down Yankee come exchange d money for 9ja grin
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by eedrees(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm sure next year he will be going for larger capacity. he started with 1,500 i think.

Olamide don blow abeg

1 Like

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kabaka1: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
aylagos:
God please give me money let me make people happy God I mean Billions
good gesture bro, but to be honest u don't really need billions or a lot of money to bring smile to people's faces. Just rendering people service in any way u can can really put smiles on peoples faces. Even just politely greeting and smiling to peope when u meet them can bring a little light into people's heart.
Anyway shaa, hope ur good wishes comes true
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kabaka1: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
For sure God don answer Olamide and his team's Call. Congrats to em grin
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by laivwire(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
P may a yin lenu tin ba ra Benz or bimmer
Ti mo ba jade nigboro won ma pariwo ogadinma
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by goodgate: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
teepsee:
let them don't worry, one day that is they will be snapping me.

I'm working on my own
ARAGA?
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by teepsee(f): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
goodgate:
ARAGA?
and what is that
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Lord Please pick my call, give me the enablement to showcase myself to the world, every barriers disturbing my music be it money, family prob or anything that's working against my career be destroyed and at the end, let the world see your glory In my life....#LetItRain
na dat China phone God go take pick up your call?abeg go use iPhone 7 jo
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
plz God its my turn to be greater than olamide
am an upcoming artist and am extra good I av 4 tracks online WINE AM
JIM JIM
BOUNCE
Beluchi
30k,20k 22k and 100 downloads respectively
I need manager or label +2348058537691
plz mods make una no ban me since you people never for once allow my music thread to reach the promise land
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by gbens2000(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Politicalidiot:
With Singleness of Purpose and Hardness of Will coupled with an Obsessive desire for success, Nigerians can achieve any feat.

#Proud
i will refer to this quote one day wen i become a multi billionaire wink
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by samwayne154(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
90% of the crowd are young black girls.

tot i was d only one seeing only girls......black girls
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by wendy241(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ayento:
Olamide badoo I fall for u o
no Fall ooh abeg stand wella grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by danbrowndmf(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fenzyflames.olamide was the 1st to ever sold out eko hotel upgraded seater. Now he just sold out 5k. Ermmm abeg waten be that iceprince song name again wey him ft korede bello?
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by cao(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
sixtuschimere:
mor
This your first picture na wa-o, na camera dey use snap em or na painting be this? Oh boy looks he contoured the hell out of his eyebrows, see definition. Abeg, na painting be this?
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kingDazzler(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
henrydadon:

"that most UK artists can't fill up"

What are you saying.. ?the people there are reportedly estimated up to 5000 people

So u mean the like of

one direction

ed sheeran

elile goulding

Lukas Graham

can't fill up that arena?

have u seen any of their live stage performance?

they don't use arena like this..they use open bigger
outdoor space that are capable of filling up to 20 thousands people and sold out ticket.

Don't mind that guy, but point of correction its not estimated 5000, its more muchly more than 5000, cos a lot of ppl are outside and weren't able to gain entrance because of the crowd and dats main reason the concert ended prematurely........
Afrobeat King, He was named last night......
Baddo na Baba!!!!!
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by kingDazzler(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Adebayo4v:
Like say ur papa comot for 9ja abi dat stupid youtube video wey u watch wey dey no record wella, #badbelle even olic2 in 9ja we saw oyinbos now not to talk abt oyinbos country
Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by papiwyte(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
Baddo

Re: Photos From YBNL And Olamide's Concert In UK Yesterday by ericuzor(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Francis95:
5000 people paid in sterling pounds ego igwe to listen to the crap so sing your own bad belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother / Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents / Adesua Etomi calls out SARS for killing Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.