Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,286 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Do Name Affect Their Bearers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Name Affect Their Bearers? (457 Views)

Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys / Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Name Affect Their Bearers? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2016
I really don't think so, i have seen lot of people with the name dickson buh are still successful, do u know the meaning of dick? dick is penis, if u add it son it will be penisson, buh seriously name doesn't affect the bearer, in the western world we hear names like drinkwater, rice, butt, smoke, fish and e.g buh this people are always successful, i wonder why we africans take everything serious,
Drop ur comments do name affect the bearers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Name Affect Their Bearers? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Do Name Affect Their Bearers? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lucifer means bearer of Light. But according to the World's Greatest Fictitious Book Bible, he was the opposite.

I, personally, don't think names affect the bearers. What's in a name?

The name of my cousin's houseboy is Kolawole, meaning Wealth has come home (or something). Ironic, no?
One of my dad's Kazeem mechanics is called Folorunsho. Which of the heavens is he holding to guard? undecided
Re: Do Name Affect Their Bearers? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Lucifer means bearer of Light. But according to the World's Greatest Fictitious Book Bible, he was the opposite.

I, personally, don't think names affect the bearers. What's in a name?

The name of my cousin's houseboy is Kolawole, meaning Wealth has come home (or something). Ironic, no?
One of my dad's Kazeem mechanics is called Folorunsho. Which of the heavens is he holding to guard? undecided
i like the way u reason, buh an average Nigerian don't see things that way

(1) (Reply)

Amebo Of The Week: Top 10 Healthy Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked Aways / Finally Revealed: See The Shocking Reason Why This Bride Dumped Her Groom / Imagine This Mannicquine Challenge... Can You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.