Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,029 members, 7,849,157 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! (1070 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Cornerstone99: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Please advice me....

I don't know the way!

#Palmchat #Nairaland
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by hopefulLandlord: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2016
the one true God is The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Pastafarianism is the one true religion

if you become a Pastafarian, you'll be entitled to a beer volcano and stripper factory in afterlife

compare that to the 2 other lesser gods

1 Yahweh promises "eternal bliss" and you'll be singing forever in the mansion a carpenter builds for you, a mansion without sex *spits*

2 Allah promises 72 Virgins which look good on the surface but deeper look shows that strippers are much better than virgins when it comes to sex

accept FSM into your life today, there's enough beer volcanoes and stripper factories to go round

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Topestbilly(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Many ke? I only know of two which are Islam and Christianity.

Don't look at the characters of individuals or the leaders of these religions to make a choice instead pick a copy of the Qu'ran and the Bible read carefully to your understanding and pray to God for direction.

You need to be sincere to yourself to achieve it. May God help you.

Modified
Op be careful of the advise you get here, cos 70% of NLders are unbeliever as u can see from their comments.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by DLondonboiy: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2016
I am the way, my dearest op...

Serve me and you would have safe passage to eternal rest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Edenoscar(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2016
Religious texts tell us that humans evolved from Pirates. Consider that so-called “science experts” would have us believe humans evolved from primates, pointing towards the shared 99% shared DNA between humans and primates. But humans and Pirates share upwards of 99.9% of DNA.
We believe that Pirates were the original Pastafarians and that they were peaceful explorers. It was only due to Christian misinformation. FSM Heaven has a Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Edenoscar(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Topestbilly:

pick a copy of the Qu'ran and the Bible read carefully to your understanding and pray to God for direction.
After reading the bible and quran which God should he pray to get understanding from is it Yahweh or Allah
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Topestbilly(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Edenoscar:

After reading the bible and quran which God should he pray to get understanding from is it Yahweh or Allah

The same God that created both books.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Edenoscar(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Topestbilly:

Which one nah
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by ojun50(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Follow yr heart
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Topestbilly(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Edenoscar:

Which one nah

We both know our minds are made up on the respective paths we followed, you have dropped your advise, right? Then stop trying to prove any point here and let op make his choice.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Pidggin(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Cornerstone99:
Please advice me....

I don't know the way!

#Palmchat #Nairaland

The way is Jesus Christ! Don't look any further, He is standing at your door knocking, please let him into your life and your will never be the same again.

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Edenoscar(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Topestbilly:

We both know our minds are made up on the respective paths we followed, you have dropped your advise, right? Then stop trying to prove any point here and let op make his choice.
is it the path that make you think God makes books
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Cornerstone99: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Topestbilly:

Please explain what you mean?

Thank you
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pidggin:

The way is Jesus Christ! Don't look any further, He is standing at your door knocking, please let him into your life and your will never be the same again.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
All Gods are imaginary. Don't think so low of yourself that you need an imaginary being to feel worth.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by An2elect2(f): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Only Jesus saves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Eddlad: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
the one true God is The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Pastafarianism is the one true religion

if you become a Pastafarian, you'll be entitled to a beer volcano and stripper factory in afterlife

compare that to the 2 other lesser gods

1 Yahweh promises "eternal bliss" and you'll be singing forever in the mansion a carpenter builds for you, a mansion without sex *spits*

2 Allah promises 72 Virgins which look good on the surface but deeper look shows that strippers are much better than virgins when it comes to sex

accept FSM into your life today, there's enough beer volcanoes and stripper factories to go round

Your post is mischievous and reeks of ignorance but I will savage what's left and point out that Jesus was preview to untold knowledge about heaven and hell, regardless, he practised and preached love, peace and humility.

People of this generation have reduced Christianity to profit and benefits,little wonder why this guy made this post without thinking twice.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Eddlad: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cornerstone99:
Please advice me....

I don't know the way!

#Palmchat #Nairaland

Were you born into Christianity? If not why are you searching, what prompted you. Why did you come here, online to seek answers? What do you hope to find?.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pidggin:

You know Jesus wasn't white right?
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by mrZENographer: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
Lennycool:

''From what am going to do to you if you don't let me in''

That's the consequence of sin. God will destroy the wicked.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by mrZENographer: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cornerstone99:
Please advice me....

I don't know the way!

#Palmchat #Nairaland

My dear I understand your pain. Many people were like you searching for truth but nobody to tell them the truth. Or they met the wrong person.

My dear the truth is JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. It would be a long explanation but to avoid that, you can come to THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT @Ijesha Bustop. God is doing great miracles in all forms and dimensions. And the gospel of salvation is preached to sinners/unbelievers who shall be saved.

Come this Thursday. I will pay your transport. HEAVEN REJOICES for one soul that is saved from the prison of satan.

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by hopefulLandlord: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Eddlad:

Your post is mischievous and reeks of ignorance but I will savage what's left and point out that Jesus was preview to untold knowledge about heaven and hell, regardless, he practised and preached love, peace and humility.

People of this generation have reduced Christianity to profit and benefits,little wonder why this guy made this post without thinking twice.

oga, I recommended my own true God to him, kindly recommend yours to him too if you have one

the sky is big enough for many birds to fly without colliding

1 Like

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Ken4Christ: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Cornerstone99:
Please advice me....

I don't know the way!

#Palmchat #Nairaland

Jesus is the only way for the following reasons.

1. He is the only one that lived a sinless life. A debtor cannot help another debtor. Only a sinless man can save a sinner.
2. His messages has unmatched claims. He was certain of where he came for and was also certain of where he was going.
3. He predicted his own death and resurretion and it happened just the way he said it would.
4. He is the only religious leader that died for you. Mohammed did not die for you.
5. He is the only one that conquered death. Mohammed body is still in the grave.
6. He is still changing lives. Mohammed is raising murderers all over the world.
7. He is the one appointed to judge the world. He will judge Mohammed.
8. Several of Jesus prophecies is coming to fulfillment. Mohammed never gave a prophecy to back his calling

Go through these Scriptures. They will help you;

John 3:16-18

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 10:9 - 11

9. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep

John 14:6.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Eddlad: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oga, I recommended my own true God to him, kindly recommend yours to him too if you have one

the sky is big enough for many birds to fly without colliding

You can't recommend him without trying to ridicule mine? You wouldn't have any basis for your assertion and post if Christianity didn't exist then.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by hopefulLandlord: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Eddlad:

You can't recommend him without trying to ridicule mine? You wouldn't have any basis for your assertion and post if Christianity didn't exist then.

you sound ignorant and angry, two horrible combination

you don't even know what The Flying Spaghetti Monster is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by alfarouq(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Well just be sincere with yourself and pray to the creator of the heavens and the earth to guide you, study the Qur'an and the Bible with an open but sceptic mind and use your intellect guide you.
I have been there and I have been convinced beyond doubts that Islam is the only way to God but I will advice you to search yourself because what you gain by yourself is better than what you are given on a platter of gold.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by Eddlad: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you sound ignorant and angry, two horrible combination

you don't even know what The Flying Spaghetti Monster is

Ignorant and angry because you said so or? ...OK am outta here you don't much to say.
Re: I Am Confuse. There Are Many Religion, Which One Is The Way To God! by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Eddlad:

Ignorant and angry because you said so or? ...
its obvious for those that know Yahweh, Allah and FSM

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Hindu Trimurti? How Is It Different From The Christian Trinity? / Christians Also Lie About Their Age / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.