Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

God! Are You Still There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God! Are You Still There (732 Views)

Some Powerful Men Of God Are Going To Kill Freeze / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? / Maybe The 'men Of God' Are Men Of Preek Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God! Are You Still There by R0LL0N(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2016
(In tears i type) I have heard countless of testimonies regarding how people had gotten a job here on nairaland. In a twinkling of my both eyes one year has gone and am still in the state of joblessness. I have fasted, prayed, slept in churches, had sleepless night , gone to the sea to appreciate God's creative work. i serve as a worker in the vineyard of God and it seems help is not forthcoming. I went to the US consulate for a visa but I was denied. Sometimes I wonder why it seems my requests are not ready to be approved by God. I am not doubting the manifestations and work of God. I still believes in miracles, My fellow nairalander please help me pray to God that he should please help me find a job and I believe in prayer of agreement that with God all things are possible.
Re: God! Are You Still There by ifenes(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Look into the mirror, what you see is God. Learn to believe in yourself and follow your dreams and excitement to achieve what you desire.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God! Are You Still There by R0LL0N(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2016
ifenes:
Look into the mirror, what you see is God. Learn to believe in yourself and follow your dreams and excitement to achieve what you desire.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: God! Are You Still There by Pidggin(f): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2016
R0LL0N:
(In tears i type) I have heard countless of testimonies regarding how people had gotten a job here on nairaland. In a twinkling of my both eyes one year has gone and am still in the state of joblessness. I have fasted, prayed, slept in churches, had sleepless night , gone to the sea to appreciate God's creative work. i serve as a worker in the vineyard of God and it seems help is not forthcoming. I went to the US consulate for a visa but I was denied. Sometimes I wonder why it seems my requests are not ready to be approved by God. I am not doubting the manifestations and work of God. I still believes in miracles, My fellow nairalander please help me pray to God that he should please help me find a job and I believe in prayer of agreement that with God all things are possible.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart

What the above means is that you enjoy doing the things of God. You enjoy fellowship, you enjoy being a church worker, you enjoy serving others etc. You should realize that God is judging your motives as you do things

To me you sound like you serve God because you need His Providence but the Bible asked us to serve Him because we are grateful, because we love Him

That said, I decree by the power of the Holy Spirit that you will get a good job in Jesus name, amen.

Believe this without doubting and make sure you come back to share your testimony
Re: God! Are You Still There by Goahead(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Hey R0ll0n, let's discuss here. I got your email
Re: God! Are You Still There by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2017
R0LL0N:
Sad though.
But look there is joy. All things work together for good for them that love the Lord. Don't worry brother. Continue trusting in God.
Romans 12:12 ... Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.

I see you getting a job in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: God! Are You Still There by enshy: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Pidggin:

Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart

What the above means is that you enjoy doing the things of God. You enjoy fellowship, you enjoy being a church worker, you enjoy serving others etc. You should realize that God is judging your motives as you do things

To me you sound like you serve God because you need His Providence but the Bible asked us to serve Him because we are grateful, because we love Him

That said, I decree by the power of the Holy Spirit that you will get a good job in Jesus name, amen.

Believe this without doubting and make sure you come back to share your testimony
Amen!
You have said much and your labour wont be in vain
Re: God! Are You Still There by randomperson: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
Your god won't do nothing for you since he doesn't exist... You have to make things work by yourself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God! Are You Still There by Lannyjoe4u: 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
🙄🙄

(1) (Reply)

Being Fed By Strangers In Your Dream? / Is It Right To Pay Your Tithes And Offerings Through Someone? / Teleportation: The Key To Immortality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.