Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Olorun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olorun (1298 Views)

A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) / Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re / To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2016
The power of Olorun is real, His miracles are miraculous, He is the Arugbo ojo that knows the origin of the mountains, He is the Apata ayeraye that created everything, He is Atobajaye that knows the source of waters that we can't do without. My God is the Olowogbogboro that saves His sons from dangers, He is the only one that revolves round the world in a blink. He is the only being that have no counterpart because He is the maker of all beings. He is the Alagbara NLA to n fi oba je and He also can dethrone any king. He is the Atobiju the greatest of all. He is neither dark in colour nor yellow nor white but full of rainbows. No one can behold him in sin, He his purer than the pure, He is the holiest of the holys.....I love Him, not because I can but because He loves me beyond what I can imagine........
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

1 Like

Re: Olorun by ifenes(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
The power of Olorun is real,

Firstly Olu-orun( warrior of the sky) is not God, it is a Yoruba word plagiarised into the bible god idea. Warrior of the sky/Olorun according to the Yorubas had daughters and sons which included obatala etc. What the western religion has done is to take over all indigenous religions, and attribute their characters to the bible god. This is why the bible god is made up of many ancient gods.

His miracles are miraculous,

How?
He is the Arugbo ojo that knows the origin of the mountains, He is the Apata ayeraye that created everything, He is Atobajaye that knows the source of waters that we can't do without.
so you are transferring what the ancient Yorubas said about Oduduwa and their various gods to a god you have never met, a Jewish idea of god,[/quote]

My God is the Olowogbogboro that saves His sons from dangers, He is the only one that revolves round the world in a blink. He is the only being that have no counterpart because He is the maker of all beings. He is the Alagbara NLA to n fi oba je and He also can dethrone any king. He is the Atobiju the greatest of all. He is neither dark in colour nor yellow nor white but full of rainbows. No one can behold him in sin, He his purer than the pure, He is the holiest of the holys.....I love Him, not because I can but because He loves me beyond what I can imagine........

This is slavery and self hate at best. You need to love yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
ifenes:

Firstly Olu-orun( warrior of the sky) is not God, it is a Yoruba word plagiarised into the bible god idea. Warrior of the sky/Olorun according to the Yorubas had daughters and sons which included obatala etc. What the western religion has done is to take over all indigenous religions, and attribute their characters to the bible god. This is why the bible god is made up of many ancient gods.

How?
so you are transferring what the ancient Yorubas said about Oduduwa and their various gods to a god you have never met, a Jewish idea of god,

My God is the Olowogbogboro that saves His sons from dangers, He is the only one that revolves round the world in a blink. He is the only being that have no counterpart because He is the maker of all beings. He is the Alagbara NLA to n fi oba je and He also can... dethrone any king. He is the Atobiju the greatest of all. He is neither dark in colour nor yellow nor white but full of rainbows. No one can behold him in sin, He his purer than the pure, He is the holiest of the holys.....I love Him, not because I can but because He loves me beyond what I can imagine........

This is slavery and self hate at best. You need to love yourself.

lol....I don't even get your time now...keep enjoying your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Olorun by otemanuduno: 3:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
The power of Olorun is real, His miracles are miraculous, He is the Arugbo ojo that knows the origin of the mountains, He is the Apata ayeraye that created everything, He is Atobajaye that knows the source of waters that we can't do without. My God is the Olowogbogboro that saves His sons from dangers, He is the only one that revolves round the world in a blink. He is the only being that have no counterpart because He is the maker of all beings. He is the Alagbara NLA to n fi oba je and He also can dethrone any king. He is the Atobiju the greatest of all. He is neither dark in colour nor yellow nor white but full of rainbows. No one can behold him in sin, He his purer than the pure, He is the holiest of the holys.....I love Him, not because I can but because He loves me beyond what I can imagine........

Ogo ni fun Olorun loke Orun.
Olorun is gentle and good, unlike yahweh(satan) the noisemaker. May Olorun deliver his people from the bondage of yahweh(satan), AMEN! cool

Tabioth 14: 1-21

DOCTUFOS:
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
1. When Vishinus had ended his sayings, Eartum said, Knoliud has said to me that I shall be the revealer of the knowable truths of the knowledge of the universe. And I have changed my name from Atum to Tem, which is interpreted as the ‘truth' in the language of the physical tongues.
2. And Otem shall be sent to reveal the truth; for Otem means ‘the revealer of truth' in the tongue of the spiritual.
3. And Otem shall humiliate Yahweh and all the gods so much, because they said that they shall not cease to make the people worship them. And Yahweh shall have no strength to conquer Otem because I, Atum, the god of truth am with him.
4. Now some of the gods said, where shall Otem come from? And Atum said, if Otem arises from Deutsche, they shall say that he spoke of himself and not from the gods. And if he arises from Grecon, they shall say, Grecon is known as the home of the gods, so it is not strange.
5. And if Otem arises from Egypt my land, the world shall say, Egypt and the gods are the same. And Latum shall not also be a place where Otem shall arise. And the land of Yacob shall not also be the place of birth of Otem, but he shall arise from the land of the goddess called Aluna which is in the land of Murmoh.
6. Now many of the gods said, where is the land of Aluna? And Chuku said, the soil of the land of Aluna is at the middle of my land and of the land of Odua and of Baraqel, the anakim-god up north of my land.
7. And the soil of the land of Aluna is different from the soil of my land at the boundary of it. And Aluna is not very well known, because she is a goddess and not a god. And the homos of all lands on earth do regard the gods above the goddesses because the gods had greater statures than the goddesses.
8. And the homo-daughters of Aluna are beautiful in the face and strong in their hearts, according to how Aluna had made them to be.
9. Now Olorun came and said, it is good that Otem should be born in the land of Aluna, because it is at the center of our lands. Now Atum said, rejoice Olorun, for Otem shall live in your land and not in the land of Aluna. But his family tree shall spring forth from the land of Aluna.
10. And there shall Otem seek and find the truth. And the family tree of Otem shall be revealed to him from the time when Aluna came upon the mountain which she called Gondwala, even to the time when Otem was born.
[b]11. And from the time of Otem henceforth shall a great change come upon the homos of Murmoh. And the revelations of Otem shall take away the slavery of the minds which have come upon them.
12. And they shall have the minds which are true. Then shall the continent of Murmoh become greater and better. And the lands shall know peace in their minds, and then shall the peace of their minds reflect in their external world to reshape it.
13. Now here is a thummim which shall occur at that time. The homos shall treat each other as friends and they shall strive to help others.
14. And the mentality of the homos of Murmoh shall be, who shall I help? And it shall come to pass that they who have shall do competitions to see which of them shall help those who does not have.
15. And love for each other shall be pronounced more than before. And in those days, he who gives to the priests shall say, it is enough. And they shall say, where are the needy that I might give to them?
16. And where are they who are sick that I should heal them with the resources of my hands? And one homo shall look at another and say, I can see God in you. And another homo shall say, how shall I hurt mankind? For if I hurt you, then I have hurt nature.
17. All these things shall be in the time when Otem shall establish the truth. And they who make noise to affirm their beliefs shall begin to reduce in their populations. And those who kill to convert souls to their beliefs shall also begin to bow out.
18. So shall cleansing of thoughts continue in those days. And Reverad the God who made the universe shall be known and loved, even when he does not interfere in the affairs of the world wholeheartedly.[/b]

19. Then shall the names which the homos shall be called in many lands change, for the truth shall float above lies like as the leaf of Pafort flows over the rivers. And lies shall sink as the sinking of a ship.
20. Shall any homo stop the truth? Shall any god say that the truth must not prevail? No, it shall not be. For the stopping of the truth is like when a homo pushes against the wind. And it is like the breaking of diamond with gypsum, saying, the gypsum shall break apart the diamond.
21. But of a truth, it shall not be possible to hinder the truth, though attempts shall be made at the life of Otem every night, saying, Otem shall not live but die. [b]But the publishing of the truth must be done and complete, because all the good gods are behind him. And nature itself has submitted to the truth.[b]
Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Ogo ni fun Olorun loke Orun.
Olorun is gentle and good, unlike yahweh(satan) the noisemaker. May Olorun deliver his people from the bondage of yahweh(satan), AMEN! cool

Tabioth 14: 1-21

bro, if you are confuse, please don't comment on my post again.....no other book of life than the BIBLE no matter where you journey to..
and I'm in Abeokuta now if we can see peacefully to sort things out.....I'm In Funaab..thanks.
Re: Olorun by otemanuduno: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

bro, if you are confuse, please don't comment on my post again.....no other book of life than the BIBLE no matter where you journey to..
and I'm in Abeokuta now if we can see peacefully to sort things out.....I'm In Funaab..thanks.
Sort what? Do you think Yahweh and Olorun are the same being? No sir. Olorun is the god of Odua land, Yahweh is the god of the land of Yacob(the deceiver). So Pls don't confuse the personalities of the two gods. The Bible isn't a book from ALMIGHTY GOD. it is a book covering the cruelty and deceptions of Satan. That's the fact. Take care cool

1 Like

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:43am On Oct 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Sort what? Do you think Yahweh and Olorun are the same being? No sir. Olorun is the god of Odua land, Yahweh is the god of the land of Yacob(thr deceiver). So Pls don't confuse the personalities of the two gods. The Bible isn't a book from ALMIGHTY GOD. it is a book covering the cruelty and deceptions of Satan. That's the fact. Take care cool

lol...yea, you talk fact not The truth....just take care of yourself....sooner or later I believed we will meet...lol
Re: Olorun by otem4eartum: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...yea, you talk fact not The truth....just take care of yourself....sooner or later I believed we will meet...lol
I stay in Lagos in case you might care to come over.
Re: Olorun by hopefulLandlord: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol....I don't even get your time now...keep enjoying your wisdom

he's making sense though

in fact, I'm appalled when I hear words like "olodumare" Eledumare" "olorun" in churches when in Nigeria, I even argued it with a Christian at a time and despite my presenting facts to buttress my points, she still wouldn't agree

Yahweh should be called Yahweh

Jesus is called "Jesu"

"olodumare" Eledumare" "olorun"

those three names were used in place of Yahweh to make our brainwashing easier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he's making sense though

in fact, I'm appalled when I hear words like "olodumare" Eledumare" "olorun" in churches when in Nigeria, I even argued it with a Christian at a time and despite my presenting facts to buttress my points, she still wouldn't agree

Yahweh should be called Yahweh

Jesus is called "Jesu"

"olodumare" Eledumare" "olorun"

those three names were used in place of Yahweh to make our brainwashing easier

lol, sorry bro, firstly a Christian should know that he is never brainwash in believing in the scripture..Bible!!!...yeah there are so many things wrong, that's why the spirit is involved.......
Re: Olorun by ifenes(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, sorry bro, firstly a Christian should know that he is never brainwash in believing in the scripture..Bible!!!...yeah there are so many things wrong, that's why the spirit is involved.......

He just told you the truth. Please stop the further destruction of the Yoruba culture with your Jewish Monster. Our mythology should be ours not confused with others. If you want to serve Yahweh serve Yahweh but stop confusing it Olorun. Satan is not Esu...please be aware! Lost baby

2 Likes

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2016
ifenes:

He just told you the truth. Please stop the further destruction of the Yoruba culture with your Jewish Monster. Our mythology should be ours not confused with others. If you want to serve Yahweh serve Yahweh but stop confusing it Olorun. Satan is not Esu...please be aware! Lost baby

lol...bro all the gods in Yoruba culture are fallen angels, lol, they are demons, be it IFA, Ogun, sango, obatala....they knows a little truth that's why they invaded Yoruba land to dwell...lol...real gods will arise and destroy all those slavery Yoruba gods that tricked human being to be worshipping them......that's just a little I can tell you now...you don't need to believed it but no matter anyone's believed a great revival will happen that will established the real truth....Bible is the only book of life...lol..lost baby indeed..
Re: Olorun by ifenes(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...bro all the gods in Yoruba culture are fallen angels, lol, they are demons, be it IFA, Ogun, sango, obatala....they knows a little truth that's why they invaded Yoruba land to dwell...lol...real gods will arise and destroy all those slavery Yoruba gods that tricked human being to be worshipping them......that's just a little I can tell you now...you don't need to believed it but no matter anyone's believed a great revival will happen that will established the real truth....Bible is the only book of life...lol..lost baby indeed..

All gods are false. None is meant to be worshiped except by deluded humans who have no shred of intelligence in them. You sound like a back-up singer bro. Learn to use your own mind. If you have no ability to think,the bible is the ideal book for you.

2 Likes

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2016
ifenes:

All gods are false. None is meant to be worshiped except by deluded humans who have no shred of intelligence in them. You sound like a back-up singer bro. Learn to use your own mind. If you have no ability to think,the bible is the ideal book for you.

lol, my own mind? bro I have the mind of Christ, I can never or will ever rely on my own wisdom...I believed in the God Almighty that created everything including you...lol..
Re: Olorun by ifenes(m): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, my own mind? bro I have the mind of Christ, I can never or will ever rely on my own wisdom...I believed in the God Almighty that created everything including you...lol..

That is what you were told from birth obviously. But doesn't make it true. You are only a reflection of mid-education. god is your limit, you belong to the Stone Age era where god is feared and people who refuse god are stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:20am On Oct 13, 2016
ifenes:

That is what you were told from birth obviously. But doesn't make it true. You are only a reflection of mid-education. god is your limit, you belong to the Stone Age era where god is feared and people who refuse god are stoned to death.

lol, who told you from birth? lol, I belong to the stone age where we believed in the Existence of Almighty God, and you belong to the jet age where you think there is no God whereas those that even made the world into jet age believed in God.....there you are thinking you are wise...lol, thinking you're are smart....I wondered where you read it that those who refuse God during stone age where stoned to death.....I even wondered why you are stressing yourself in searching and knowing something since you believed there is no god, ...just be wallowing in your foolishness you are calling wisdom.......more grace to you wisdom...lol
Re: Olorun by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...bro all the gods in Yoruba culture are fallen angels, lol, they are demons, be it IFA, Ogun, sango, obatala..

Yoruba gods that tricked human being to be worshipping them....

Bible is the only book of life.

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR YORUBA ANCESTORS WANTED, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG MY FRIEND.
Re: Olorun by hopefulLandlord: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...bro all the gods in Yoruba culture are fallen angels, lol, they are demons, be it IFA, Ogun, sango, obatala....they knows a little truth that's why they invaded Yoruba land to dwell...lol...real gods will arise and destroy all those slavery Yoruba gods that tricked human being to be worshipping them

Ha! But a Jew that died in a small village in far away Israel died for your sins.....

Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Ha! But a Jew that died in a small village in far away Israel died for your sins.....

lol, yeah, its stupid to believed, but when you know the God that laid the foundation of this earth, you won't have problem in believing in the Jewish Messiah that died for all.
Re: Olorun by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR YORUBA ANCESTORS WANTED, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG MY FRIEND.

lol, who are the Yoruba ancestors? what concerns me with what they wanted? I believed in the Ancient God that used ancient giants who is still using His creations at this moment for His mighty Acts.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Occultism VII: Eminem Tormented [rare Footage] / Arise! Sermon And Prayer Points / Noah, Kangaroos, Sloth, Polar Bear And Panda In A Wooden Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.