Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. (1059 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by talk2bells: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello Bella please make me anonymous, I love my boyfriend so much but he just keeps cheating, what do I do? I can’t tie him down so he won’t see other women, I know it isn’t his fault, he just can’t resist other women and they keep tempting him.

I am the church type, no makeup, I don’t wear clothes all these girls are wearing now, I don’t like going out, and we’re in a no sex type of relationship because I am born again but he isn’t, I want to marry and win him for Christ.

I have preached and counseled because I know we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities in higher places, I know we will end up together, I have seen visions and pastors have also told me, but what I want from you is how to make him stop cheating I am becoming a laughing stock in our community.

Talk2Bella

First of all, there was never a relationship between you two, you only think there is a relationship because you love him and that to me is false. As a born again Christian, you are not even supposed to be in a relationship characterized by present day standards, you ought to focus your energy on winning souls for Christ and not deceiving yourself.

When two people love themselves, things are involved, they are emotionally attached, they also express their love for each other by certain actions that portray such love such as charity, physical presence, communication, and above all, intimacy.

Now first of all, you are a woman, you have to look presentable; you also have to have a good dress sense! If you want your man to quit chasing other presentable ladies and you don't look presentable then I don't see any bad why the community has made a jest of you. Second, you mentioned you don't even go out, how then do you both communicate? Like seriously?

I'm not against your decision for not trying to dress indecently but when it comes to looking presentable, everyone owes themselves 100 percent attention to it. Also, If your definition of being born again is by believing you are self-righteous then you need to have a rethink about that.

Third, you should quit seeking visions and revelations from pastors about choice of life partner that is totally false as far as I’m concerned.

If you want a Godly kind of relationship, then please associate yourself with those who have the fear of the Lord.

Goodluck.

Reply From CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/how-do-i-win-back-cheating-boyfriend.html

Please support the ministry by subscribing to my YouTube channel grin, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xssy8uX3q9A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by stiflerdrug: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2016
You have to look good to make a nigga stay.. + cook real nice chicken sauce grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
stiflerdrug:
You have to look good to make a nigga stay.. + cook real nice chicken sauce grin cool

Efo Riro grin
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by stiflerdrug: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Efo Riro grin

Mmm wah does that mean please? cool
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by youngberry001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
I dont know undecided
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Taiofil(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Not bad a reply @ talk2bella

Not only efo riro alone oogrin... She doesnt have to dress anyhw b4 she look presentable

All she need is to dress the christian classy way wink
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin

What happen to ur moniker?
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

What happen to ur moniker?

Nothing o
Sometimes nairaland won't lemme post with that grin

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel mbok wink
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Ifakiland(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ure born again...but u love a bad boy! Oya clap for urself, now come and go and be going! God is proud of u already....but hey I tot He sed in His words dat a child of God shuldnt roll with unbelievers....I guess u didn't read dat part...keep trying to win his soul sogbo....arindi.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by gbengarock: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
Don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers.. But I guess the lady is trying to be the Holyspirit.

Wisdom is indeed profitable to direct.. Foolishness everywhere
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
give him fegetable to eat cheesy come back and give testimony
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by eyinjuege: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why do I have a feeling that this story is cooked up just to draw traffic to someone's blog?

Anyway, why not write it as a diary, a fictional one?

People will still read it na
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by ceejayxy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
the problem now is that this girls will still go to pastors for visions n revelations,will still dress crappy n will stil blindly love the dude..whyhe has her mumu button..FINISH
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hm hm hm, don't beg him for money and cook for him with your money... And don't forget to always give him 3 square pussymeals on a daily cool
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bella lemme buy you a drink.
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I dont know what to say....I really don't blame her bf cheesy...what does she expect?
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
eyinjuege:
Why do I have a feeling that this story is cooked up just to draw traffic to someone's blog?

Shebi is only feeling that you feel? grin
No it wasn't cooked
It wS stylishly prepared cheesy
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmm, well, since you said you are convinced that he's the will of God for you, i 'll advice you keep praying cos nothing can change him except God...not even the advice here.
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
The story is funny though cheesy....bella, that person that sent you this story is a bloody troll grin
eyinjuege:

Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Bella lemme buy you a drink.

Time and place smiley
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The story is funny though cheesy....bella, that person that sent you this story is a bloody troll grin

Wasn't funny fa grin
Re: How Do I Win Back A Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
I am the church type, no makeup, I don’t wear clothes all these girls are wearing now, I don’t like going out, and we’re in a no sex type of relationship because I am born again
why won't her bf not cheat on her? cheesy
Talk2Bella:

Wasn't funny fa grin

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pix of a doctor and a pharmacist / What Do You Use/do To Relax Yourself/brain. / Power Of Words And How People Change After Being Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.