Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tabade Pharmaceuticals Based In Onike, Yaba - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tabade Pharmaceuticals Based In Onike, Yaba (2376 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tabade Pharmaceuticals Based In Onike, Yaba by yori: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tabade pharmaceuticals based in Onike, Yaba

This happened around 9am this morning. I sent my driver out to get me a refill of the the antibiotics that was prescribed for my son (2year old) by his GP at any available pharmacy around our area in Yaba. Along with the antibiotics, I also asked him to get me his multivitamin (Wellkid).

My driver then went to the above pharmacy. Getting there he got the Wellkid which was a bit too expensive (N2800), and was told that the antibiotics I wanted wasn't available but they had another similar one. My driver tried reaching me with no joy, so upon getting home he only came back with the multivitamin. I explained to him that the multivitamin wasn't the main priority but the antibiotics as my son needed to have that particular brand this morning in order to make his fever come down. So I asked him to go back for a refund and go look for my antibiotics from another pharmacy. Please note that all this happened within 30minutes.

Now this is where the whole drama started. My driver wasn't given any receipt. When he got back to this pharmacy...the light skinned lady in the picture refused to give back the money as she claimed that there was to refund policy. She however said that they could give him the other antibiotics that was different from want I sent him and they all call it even. When my driver called to tell me this I decided to go there myself to explain the circumstance that I was in.

I tried explaining to the lady that

1-there was no receipt with this 'no refund policy' information (at that point, the lady started looking for a receipt to give to me, which was too late by then).
2-my 2 year old old is running a high fever and the prescribed antibiotics was what I needed this morning to give to him
3-if she doesn't have the power to refund the money, why don't you call your manager and let's explain this to him...,since all these transaction only happened 30minutes ago?
4- this transaction only just took place within 30minutes...nothing was touched or tampered with.

The lady in question refused and said she wasn't going to call any manager or give me her manager's number. At this point it was clearly obvious that all they wanted was to make money without any remorse to my son's health. The lady was sooooo rude one would have thought I'd offended her in another life. When I knew I wasn't going to get my money back, I left the multivitamin with them...and decided to take my son to the hospital.

They say this 'Change' begins with us, but clearly it doesn't apply to some people. This is a pharmacy, an institution that should 'care' about people's wellbeing...especially that of a child, but their love for money and greed wouldn't make them see this. Tabade pharmaceuticals lack any form of customer care/wellbeing,and I am very sure they have done this to other victims who come to buy stuffs from them.

I am also very sure that there would be rules and regulations within the board of the PCN (Pharmacy Council of Nigeria) to curb these bad practices displayed by Tabade Pharmaceuticals today. I will also advise people to be careful with the kind of pharmacies they go to for their drugs because if a pharmacy with bad customer care, no remorse for people's circumstance and high priority for money keeps existing, then it will definitely take a longer time before this CHANGE can truly happen in this country called Nigeria.

Re: Tabade Pharmaceuticals Based In Onike, Yaba by IykeD(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Very bad. Have you tried calling the numbers on their sign post? I think they also have an outlet in Akoka, off Pako B/Stop (to your left), you may also go there to lay your complaint.
Re: Tabade Pharmaceuticals Based In Onike, Yaba by yori: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
IykeD:
Very bad. Have you tried calling the numbers on their sign post? I think they also have an outlet Akoka, off Pako B/Stop (to your left), you may also go there to lay your complaint.

At that time, my only concern was my son and the drug I needed to give him at that time. Many thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Shortness Of Breath / I Am Asthmatic, Pls Help / Hiv/aids Transmitted Through Clipper/saloon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.