Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (33045 Views)

Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One PMB......

I Can't bash you for this act cool

This is how to be human. Some people will still bash him even if e drink water for picture.
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by deenvibe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt]EVIL MEN[/size]

Abeg mak una help me beg seun to life my ban from 2045 in auto section na
haa..guy watin happen 29 years ban
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
oyinpr:
Nice now the NAF should strip these rotorcrafts of every VIP furniture and armed them for combat ops just like the RAF's merlines.God bless the CAS
This is really a very good move by this government. But can those helicopters be fitted with weapons ?
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by emorse(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
onatisi:

This is really a very good move by this government. But can those helicopters be fitted with weapons ?
Sure. I read so somewhere.
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by oyinpr(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
sure all they need do is reconfigure them for tactical transportation and CSAR
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
oyinpr:
[/quote][quote author=emorse post=50088002]
Sure. I read so somewhere.

At least that will save the nation the cost of buying new war helicopters.
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
And this is an achievement for them and their zombies, i laff in congo grin
big one for that matter this his how sane countries are built not hallucination of jonathan where national airforce has zero fleet while mr presido has 14
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
We buy Scrap metal aluminum's from anywhere in Nigeria

WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by 7sperovs(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
The president is commander in chief of the armed forces and dat includes the airforce. The presidential jet were always part of the airforce fleet dat is why u have airforce 001... only gullible nigerians will fall for this propaganda... thought they were to be sold...the cost of maintenance would still come from the same counties budget...so make we hear word abegi...when people no go get certificate them dey think say motor car and salon car na different thing
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by hope4life: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

I hope it's not the presidential jets meant for sale to recover the economy?
Re: Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) by Localamos(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

It's ok for mad men to laugh. We often see them on the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.