Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966799 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
queenshamsiya:
wa alaikumul salam
Hw are u doin? itz like u just signed up 4 nairaland abi?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Neenie:
My head dey swell o grin Thanks for the compliment dear, I'm flattered.
Ermm.. Ehn don't lemme beats around the bush.. erm neenie b4 i proceed.

olatex abeg epp me check whether spdazzy iz around... after 15minutes of waiting.. she no dey abi, perfect.smiley

Back tew u neeniesmiley where do i even start from sef.. NEENIE! I HAVE BEEN SEEING GIRLS( when i say girlz, i mean d beautiful one) ALL MY LIFE BUT U'RE DIFFERENT.. WOW! U ARE BEAUTIFUL GOD CREATED U unique HE USED ALL HIS BEST BEAUTY technique AND GIVES U THE BEST physique . EVEN WITHOUT U VISITING THE boutique U ARE XO UNIQUE AND IN MY OWN critique WHAT A UNIQUE KLASSIQUE BABE!!! cheesy;(

To be continued.. I remain my humble self HADAMPSON RELOADED..gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided undecided
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page hundred!!!! My people turn up!! E don shele!. Babsopey, rachelfst
Jagugu88li dtobs olatex25 nelsonobas hormobolanle skillful01 lawal1470. Lankyanni hadampson yungtemy oly23 cerewo shakyoh320 burnaking21 spinxytinxy hatchetman keodek creeza and other padi padi of mine!
From page 0-100. Its been God and you! God bless
y una go always 4gt me sef?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by queenshamsiya: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Hw are u doin? itz like u just signed up 4 nairaland abi?
yes i just did,still tryna figure out how it works though
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Azeequeen:
Na by force??
Afi Ori, Afi Orun nii oo..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Azeequeen:
Na by force??
Afi Ori, Afi Orun nii oo..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
queenshamsiya:

yes i just did,still tryna figure out how it works though
just ask question on d ones u don't know..

Nairaland is a kinda social network platform where people meet, chat, make friends nd even date self... Nairaland is orderly arranged in section.. In NL we have romance section, under dis section(romance) iz sexuality sectionwink nd dating, relationship section. Also there is entertainment section(film/movies, music, jokes nd odas sha) food section(4 food lovers), investment, diary, agriculture, literature, nd odas just tew mention few..

Nairaland iz a simple site.. The more u explore, the beta u knw.

And about d smileys.. 4 example if u type 3 question marks consecutively in the comment box.. u will get diz smiley (angry mood)

u just have tew explore it on ur own.. try every function tew knw hw itz works.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Oya dance akube* spdazzy dear cum make we dance...smileywink

we go celebrate it o angelinastto.. cheesy

sirorubebe and sunshine46 make una cum celebrate with us o.. o ti selesmiley

Congrats o angelinastto,nice work u have on here...we should have a toast cheesy Hadampson,pls show me to our table,sirOrubebe is right behind me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
sunshine46:

Congrats o angelinastto,nice work u have on here...we should have a toast cheesy Hadampson,pls show me to our table,sirOrubebe is right behind me
Sirorubebe what is this that u're wearing.. Anybody that wear Agbada is not allowed to enter the hall ocheesy

Go change fast b4 someone takes over ur seat o..grin oya sunshine46 lemme show u tew ur seat.

dat one at d front, d black one. ehn eh YOO UU WAsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
cerowo:
Lol is is it by force oya oga olatex come and settle all this nd take yr iyawo home
Iyawo kwa?How many times? Ayam engaged
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:

olatex abeg epp me check whether spdazzy iz around... after 15minutes of waiting.. she no dey abi, perfect.smiley

Back tew u neeniesmiley where do i even start from sef.. NEENIE! I HAVE BEEN SEEING GIRLS( when i say girlz, i mean d beautiful one) ALL MY LIFE BUT U'RE DIFFERENT.. WOW! U ARE BEAUTIFUL GOD CREATED U unique HE USED ALL HIS BEST BEAUTY technique AND GIVES U THE BEST physique . EVEN WITHOUT U VISITING THE boutique U ARE XO UNIQUE AND IN MY OWN critique WHAT A UNIQUE KLASSIQUE BABE!!! cheesy;(

spdazzy dey cuk, go ahead jarey eyan mi.. U head s dere

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Neenie(f): 4:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:

Honestly, I am short of words smiley I dont even know what to write bcus this your write up is doing my heart one kain, my head sef is not left out wink dat one just dey swell like garri ijebu....
Above all sha, thank you for the flattering remark. Modupe gidi gan grin kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
ehn b4 i cn do dat, u will av tew bribe me o cheesy

shocked shocked shocked this is the kwaruption buhari is fighting oo! So you cannor epp a sister again for free cry embarassed undecided sad diarisGodoo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page hundred!!!! My people turn up!! E don shele!. Babsopey, rachelfst
Jagugu88li dtobs olatex25 nelsonobas hormobolanle skillful01 lawal1470. Lankyanni hadampson yungtemy oly23 cerewo shakyoh320 burnaking21 spinxytinxy hatchetman keodek creeza and other padi padi of mine!
Wow wow wow! Chai Angelinastto sweety congrats on our getting to page 100+ abeg where the party at?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Sirorubebe what is this that u're wearing.. Anybody that wear Agbada is not allowed to enter the hall ocheesy

Go change fast b4 someone takes over ur seat o..grin oya sunshine46 lemme show u tew ur seat.

dat one at d front, d black one. ehn eh YOO UU WAsmiley
Hadampson,what is wrong with Agbada,abeg leave my constituted authority alone o grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Angelinastto:

And that makes you a centurion dear. Very rare on nairaland literature section. Well done sweetheart, I've always known you capable.

Believe me you are even better. God bless your work dear.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Queenbee123: 7:32am On Jan 20, 2017
This celebration serious oooo. Am I invited
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Oly23:

Wow wow wow! Chai Angelinastto sweety congrats on our getting to page 100+ abeg where the party at?
May we never see anoda ambulance on dis thread again ogringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Oly23:

shocked shocked shocked this is the kwaruption buhari is fighting oo! So you cannor epp a sister again for free cry embarassed undecided sad diarisGodoo
gringrin pele
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by queenshamsiya: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
just ask question on d ones u don't know..

Nairaland is a kinda social network platform where people meet, chat, make friends nd even date self... Nairaland is orderly arranged in section.. In NL we have romance section, under dis section(romance) iz sexuality sectionwink nd dating, relationship section. Also there is entertainment section(film/movies, music, jokes nd odas sha) food section(4 food lovers), investment, diary, agriculture, literature, nd odas just tew mention few..

Nairaland iz a simple site.. The more u explore, the beta u knw.

And about d smileys.. 4 example if u type 3 question marks consecutively in the comment box.. u will get diz smiley (angry mood)

u just have tew explore it on ur own.. try every function tew knw hw itz works.
tanchu
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
May we never see anoda ambulance on dis thread again ogringrin
grin grin grin grin Amen
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
gringrin pele
cry cry sad embarassed *(walksawaydejected)*
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by coltaine(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice work angel.......one of the reasons i log onto nairaland is to check if there is an update nd 100 pages phew!!! dats a lot nd m following bumper to bumper. To other members of the family I greet una o......SirOrubebe nd Sunshine, u guys shld go to d altar or shrine alredi
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Azeequeen:

Iyawo kwa?How many times?
Ayam engaged
Lol...ayam taken 2 aunty let oga olatex decide nd besides he has chosen u already...its left 4 u 2 agree, jst accept am biko
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Baby congratulations for reaching a 100 page. E no easy o. grin

and Thanks for your very interesting and captivating story. You've put a smile on so many Nairalanders faces. May God continue to bless u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Angel cum and update nah, abi kini gan..

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
angelinastto..nyc 1 u hav kept many pple unidle..ur story make sense gan..nyc work done
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
sunshine46:

Hadampson,what is wrong with Agbada,abeg leave my constituted authority alone o grin
Ohkay no problemsmiley. buh sirorubebe shey u fit dab with diz ya OLD SCHOOL Agbada?? cheesycheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Oly23:
cry cry sad embarassed *(walksawaydejected)*
Mabinu na.. oya come tew papagringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
queenshamsiya:

tanchu
U're most welcome queenshamsiya.. where are u 4rm? ur name rings a bell...winkwink shamsiyah.. datz a beautiful name!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2017
cerowo:

Lol...ayam taken 2 aunty let oga olatex decide nd besides he has chosen u already...its left 4 u 2 agree, jst accept am biko
*Sniffs*Na so you hate me reach?Make I accept death?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"True love is difficult to find but easy to loose"
the above quote is very true and that is why i was willing to let nothing come in between myself and kelvin.

Before we left the state, i sometimes had a nauseous feeling, i also threw up a couple of times but i was not willing to visit an hospital, thinking it was probably a result of the stress i went through during my wedding.
With kelvin cuming in me severally and the way i was feeling, kelvin came to the conclusion that i was carrying his baby and according to him "The cutest baby in the world"
In order not to disappoint him if it turned out that i was'nt pregnant, i decided not to take a pregnancy test until we are back in Nigeria.
The president threw a welcome party for us when we returned. The party was attended by only family friends and my foster parent were also in attendance with khole and Josh. It was so beautiful to see my family again. We talked about lots of things and had lots of unforgettable moments. Khole's stomach was starting to shoot out and seeing her so happy and comfortable with her pregnancy made me wish for a baby as well.
Khole and Mi mom kept on disturbing me to tell them the details of all that went down during my honeymoon and i was left with no choice but to tell them alittle of all the nasty things i did with kelvin. I also told them about the feelings i was having l and this made Mi mom happy. She was super excited at the thought of having two grandchildren at a time. Though i was'nt sure of my pregnancy status, i was happy she was happy.
It took the help of khole to hold Mi mom down when she wanted to share the news of my pregnancy with the entire family. I couldn't blame her, every true mother will be over excited at the news as well. After a long time of begging Mi mom to let me take a pregnancy test before she would announce to everybody, she agreed to keep the secret.
At exactly 3:00pm that day, my family left. My foster parent took an afternoon flight back to Kwara state while Khole returned to her residence in Abuja with her husband. Myself and Loretta promised to locate khole's house the next day.
The following day which was Sunday, Myself and loretta went in search of khole's house after church.
Khole's residence was easy to locate with the help of the driver that drove us there.
Her apartment was a beautiful mansion and i could not help but give praise to the interior decorator when we stepped in. We had a lunch of jollof rice and chicken with khole before we settled to gist in the livingroom. We had a long all girls chat and this led loretta informing us that she had started a relationship with Jordan. We were all happy for her and we had a toast to a healthy relationship. After dropping our wine glasses, loretta came close to me and said "Please Nancy, i need you to talk to Kelvin, i don't think he will support my relationship with Jordan". I agreed to talk to kelvin on her behalf and myself and khole teased her on been inlove.
We finally left Khole's residence some minutes to 5pm after waiting for Josh's arrival with no luck.
Myself and loretta did some hanging out before we eventually went home.
We met the president absence, so we had dinner with Kelvin and Mother inlaw when we returned.
After dinner, i left for our room, hoping to talk to kelvin about Loretta and Jordan's relationship that night.
"Hey babe" I said to kelvin immediately i entered the room.
"So you remember me now? After spending the whole day with your sister" kelvin said with a childish frown.
In reply to kelvin's accusation, I took off my top and bum short. I then walked seductively to him with my undis and said "What if i make up for lost time?"
Kelvin smiled and signalled at me to come meet him in bed. I stopped half way and told him to come get me, he rushed at me and claimed my lips as he carried me to bed.
Kelvin was about to unbuckle my bra when my phone started to ring. He groaned as i took my phone and accepted khole's call.
" Nancy... Am about to die, please come immediately" Khole said and hung up.. I tried calling her again to no avail. I informed kelvin and we both rushed out with loretta.
I got the shock of my life when we got to khole's residence. She was in a pool of blood.
"Khole!!!" I screamed as I rushed at her. Kelvin and the driver carried her into the car and we rushed to the hospital. Khole was admitted immediately.
I begin to cry in kelvin's arm as we awaited the doctor in the reception. The situation surrounding the accident was unknown but i could not afford to loose khole. She was the sister i never had.
After waiting for an hour the doctor came out of the emergency ward. I rushed at him and asked "Hows my sister doctor"
The doctor only shook his head and said "We are sorry ma'am...."
I did not wait to hear his remaining statement before i held him by his neck and screamed "Khole!!!!!!"
TBC

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.