Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964731 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Good tew av u back angel... Ma fi ara le..
Samyfreshsmooth, oly23, hormobolanle, cerewo, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, olatex25.. angelinastto iz back oo!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Hadampson:
Good tew av u back angel... Ma fi ara le..
Samyfreshsmooth, oly23, hormobolanle, cerewo, chumzypinky, chizzymaris, olatex25.. angelinastto iz back oo!!!
Tanx bro... I appreciate u a lot.
Welcome back Angelinastto, hope u come out stronger.. It's well dear... Nice story

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
Angelinastto, welcome ma. Thanks Hadampson.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Proud of u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Queenbee123: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
So happy you're back. Welcome love.
Nice update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by PrettyMizQdot(f): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
M finally here. @ Angelinastto, ayam njoyin dis 'tory immensly. WOAH! it's indeed IN D DARK. wish yah mor inspiration.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kunlesco1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
well done 4 good job smileywell done 4 good job
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Welcome back Angel.........#thumb_up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Acode: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Angelinasto baby... U av kept me in d dark for a while now... Thank God u are back... May u remain strong till u finish dis series... And after that...

May u get stronger and stronger.. Till u become strongest.. grin
Angelinastto:
Dear followers I'm super grateful for all the good wishes. Honestly you guys rock!
I'm not back on my feet yet but i will drop nothing less than three lengthy update in a week.
Thanks for the care and the nasty comments. Gusse i will just laugh the senseless ones off.
God bless you all and have a blessed week.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
CONTINUATION
"forgiveness is a very difficult task, but it is a necessity in life. By forgiving our offenders, the mountain of hatred in our hearts is been demolished"

After about thirty minutes drive, Liz parked in front of a building. The securities and our driver also follow suit. I was about asking if she wanted to see someone before she would take us to my uncle's apartment when she smiled and said "welcome to my parents' abode"
I could not even reply her, I only starred at K9elvin and gazed at the building speechlessly. The building was and average building with worn out door and faded paint. I could not help but wonder what uncle Mike did with the money allocated to him and all the money he embezzled when he was still running my mom's company. We walked to the door and Liz opened the door widely for us. I glanced at Kelvin with a confused expression before I slowly entered the house.
The living room was small and untidy. For once in life, I pitied my uncle at the thought of how he would survive after years of living in a mansion.
Few minutes after settling down, l
Uncle Mike came out of a room I guessed was the kitchen. He tied a towel around his waist and he was shirtless. At sight, I knew he must have been sick. Again, I wondered how someone can change so much in just three months. Uncle Mike exchanged pleasantries with us before he took his sit. Liz also went into the house and returned with her mom, who was holding a cute little boy whom I guessed to be Liz son. Aunt Nike sat with her husband after greeting us briefly. The room went silent until Liz took the bull by its horn.
Liz called her parents and said " I know you are both surprise to see Nancy here with me. That is to show you that she is not ready to pay you back with evil and she has a heart of pure gold. Without beating around the Bush, I want the both of you to apologize to Nancy for all the maltreatment you made her go through. Beg her in any way she will accept your apology. I want the bad blood in our family cleared today."
I was more than shocked at how bold and straight Liz was. I was more shocked when my uncle and his wife went on their kneels. I was expecting them to be stubborn but they willingly went on their kneels right in front of me. I hurriedly stood up and carried the both of them up before I told them that I had forgiven them. Aunt Nike made me more speechless when she burst into tears. I wasn't sure if her tears were genieu or she was shedding fake tears but the way she bit her fingers as a sign of regret made me believe her tears were not for show.
Uncle Mike and his wife took turn to thank Kelvin and I, after which I asked uncle Mike the cause of their predicament. He shook his head figorously and said " Nancy, I hope you believe in karma. Right now karma is dealing with me and it's as if all the bad deeds I carried out is coming back to me ten times hard.
During my period in my sister's company, all I did was to lavish funds and the little I thought I have invested went straight into the hands of a hungry Lion. While buying all the shares, I did not have the time for signing of documents. I entrusted everything to somebody, little did I know that my friend was my enemy. It was after the reading of the will that I found out that I made friends with a wolf. This guy was actually buying all the shares in his name and all the things I invested in was in his name as well. I could not even fight him with the law because I had no proof against him. I had to give up without a legal fight.
I also did not save money in my account. I was scared of been discovered, so I had a close friend whom I saved all my life earning with. To cut the long story short he eluded with my money.
This two sudden discovery came as a rude shock, I ended up in the hospital after about two weeks of the will reading.
I was consoled with the hope of having the ten millionaire my sister left for me and I had a secret apartment which we moved into as well. I decided that I was going to work hard and make the ten million grow into billions. It was as if I was under a spell, in fact, I'm sure I'm a spell was cast on me. After leaving the hospital, I met with a friend who introduced me to another friend of his. He was involved in oil business. He made me believe the business will only be profitable if I invest high amount. I decided to take a bank loan. In the process I used my apartment as a collateral. I got ten million from the bank and I had ten million as well. Everything I had was twenty million, I invested with the hope of making bountiful profit. My business partner eventually had a plane crash on his way out of the country. I also found out that he knew nothing about oil business but it was too late. He already perished with my money.
I had no where and no one to run to. I did not help any of my family members while I was still in money, so none of them were willing to help me. Before the bank would send me packing in disgrace, I decided to swallow my pride and come back to my former house. This is where we use to live before my sister's death and this is the only building I own. I was given the chance to make people remember my name but I chose to make them remember me for bad. I stepped on so many people on my way up and now I'm been stepped on. The only lesson I learnt is never to trust nobody because trust is dead and buried."
Uncle Mike ended his speech and buried his face in his hands. His eyes were red when he eventually raised his head and tears were in his eyes. Surely, karma is a bi**h.
Aunt Nike went next after my uncle, she talked about all the odd she did and apologized. Without wasting much time, I hugged her and told her everything was fine.
After the whole apologizing and forgiving drama, I cleared my throat and said "though you both left a scar in my heart, I'm willing to let go. Uncle, you will resume as the general manager of the construction company next week. I will personally take care of your allowance and official benefits.
Aunt, the boutique will be under your control. This is my token"
Uncle Mike and his wife went on their kneels immediately I ended my statement. Liz also hugged me tight with tears in their eyes. Kelvin helped my uncle up while I consoled Liz.
Before we left, Kelvin signed my uncle a cheque of 5 million naira and he promised him a new ride. He was overwhelmed and he could not hide his regret. I was happy I made peace with my uncle and his family. Making peace with them felt as if I transferred my burden to them. The hatred and guilt were off my shoulder. We left uncle mike's house at exactly 3:00pm.
Immediately we stepped out, I looked at Kelvin and said 'up next is the Stanley. I'm ready to battle words with the old man'
Kelvin looked at me and said 'you are on the right path'
Nothing Could be More encouraging.
TBC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
oh! my God.....fenks for a wonderful update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mrsuccessful(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Here again

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bimberry1307(f): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2017
well, nancy took a brave step, very few people can do that. Op, how body? quick recovery, God willing. kpele dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Primadonna4u: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
I like that you take honest criticism well, it will help you become an amazing writer. Never shy away from critics. It helps your growth. Kudos
quote author=Angelinastto post=50341672]
Thanks dear.
Firstly: about the story been disjointed its some how intensional,at the ending you will understand better.
Secondly: about the use of shorthand, most times i type fully but you know there is a limit to the number of words i can type at a time (5000) so i sometimes make use of short hand in other to deliver what i want to deliver in a post.
Thirdly: wrong spelling, am guilty of that, am too lazy to consult the dictionary. My bad.
Fourtly: paragraphing I try my best to amend.
Thanks for taking your time in making me a better writer. God bless you for me![/quote]

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nkemdave(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enjoyn this story

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by trustedbrain(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
where this gal na make she come finish wah she started shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 4:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Angel..........wey you now?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
psalmorado05:
Angel..........wey you now?
honey bunny, will be back fully. Right now I'm not stable. Let's see how next week will be. One thing is, i will finish what I've started.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2017
If I swear for person,them go say I wicked.

forgive just like that after all the maltreatment given to her(nancy). laye,ko possible.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bimberry1307(f): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
skillful01:
If I swear for person,them go say I wicked.

forgive just like that after all the maltreatment given to her(nancy).
laye,ko possible.

Guy, I dey fear you oooooo. Abeg remind me never to offend you. lols. But on a serious note, forgiveness is a good thing, it lighten your heart.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Better........m trusting you. Just can't wait to know the end of it ....#@ur back gidigba!! God is with you.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I dey see horn for #Skillful head....that guy enh. Am not saying he's a devil ooo . But hold ur lane guy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thumps up Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Babsopey(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Angelinastto:

honey bunny, will be back fully. Right now I'm not stable. Let's see how next week will be. One thing is, i will finish what I've started.

Hi angel. How are you faring now? Please do take care of yourself I beg. I'll PM you now, kindly reply so w can talk better off public. Take care
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angelinastto, you know I don't like it when I come home and I don't meet food. At least you know this during your sojourn in my heart.

Yewandequeen baby can't be this careless, why have you chosen to put my belle on hunger mood! Come and update this thing fa... No wonder yungtemmy dey lean day by day!!!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kajsa08: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
all i can type is 'wow'. so a story this lengthy n interesting as this deserves not an award but several. @angelinastto ure indeed gifted.
more wisdom from God to u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
DTOBS:
Angelinastto, you know I don't like it when I come home and I don't meet food. At least you know this during your sojourn in my heart.

Yewandequeen baby can't be this careless, why have you chosen to put my belle on hunger mood! Come and update this thing fa... No wonder yungtemmy dey lean day by day!!!

Regarding Angel, I dont wanna say anything.
Of course baby am never careless when it comes to things that matters to you baby.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Regarding Angel, I dont wanna say anything.
Of course baby am never careless when it comes to things that matters to you baby.
Am proud of you my queen...

I got you something special...

Guess
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by damitosco(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Angelinastto:

Good I cant wait to see the end pls
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Am proud of you my queen...

I got you something special...

Guess
So am I love... hmmmm...ehmmmmm....I can't love, you know ure a man full of surprises so please tell me what it is.....pleaaaaasssee
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

So am I love... hmmmm...ehmmmmm....I can't love, you know ure a man full of surprises so please tell me what it is.....pleaaaaasssee

Close your eyes...slowly, slowly.. .Okay! Here we go, open it.....

Baby, good morning

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sorzy1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmm! Nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.