Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965640 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
pweetyz:
it's Kelvin for sure

I'm so happy for her. Yayy

We share d same thought sis

Oya.....mama alakara(angelinastto.......thank God I got d spellings at last....Lol)

Come and update us biko abi u no go celebrate ur b.day for us

Lengthy update I beg

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that, every day of your life be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love, the sharing of good cheer and may you always be happy and healthy. Don’t ever change. Happy birthday dear. I'm sorry it came late.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
hormobolanle:

Stop trying to cover ur sin n apologize properly lyk a gentleman*wink
Lol... "sin"... What sin?
Of course, AJ understand perfectly... All the way from the other room *winks*...
Am a gentleman to the core, madam grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol self hyping
who tell you say you be the biggest masquerade?
Thanks babe!
grin You know that I know that I am the biggest...

Where do you wanna go for your birthday takeout...

*in low voice*

(I pray she say nowhere oooo)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Roeteemie(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Happy birthday angelinastto ur new age s bring u favour,success,upliftment and wisdom.dr will b no calamity,failure,sickness,loss of good thing and God will grant u ur wishes.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
This suspense is just too good for the story. It keeps me on my toes and I can't wait to know the surprise khole had for Nancy. Great improvement and I think the suspense you added is making everyone to be anxious if it would be Kelvin.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
DTOBS:

Lol... "sin"... What sin?
Of course, AJ understand perfectly... All the way from the other room *winks*...
Am a gentleman to the core, madam grin
Lol.OK o
leme stop saying wat I don't know nigbayen n Kip observing.....
but reserve my comments
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Angel u Neva nake d Eba finish? abeg kon update us ooo.ur suspense dy choke me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2016
CONTINUATION
Dedication: Hormobolanle,oluwatymylehyn, princessadeola.
(You guys rock!)

Could my eyes be deceiving me? I asked myself again, probably its just the back view. "How have you been Twinny, i missed you" she said with a smille. I opened my mouth to talk but i found myself closing it without a word. How can i be speechless? She should be the guilty one not me. I thought. How can khole collide with an enemy? A betrayal? A cheat? I asked myself. I would have love to bounce on her and show her alittle of the devil in me but her look will not let me. Nelly looked lean and unkept, probably she was sick, i could not tell.
"I know you hate me right now and you take me for a betrayal, no problem because i am just what you think i am. I am not here to clear myself but an innocent guy that has been suffering in my place." Nelly said and i did not know what to think anymore. Is Jordan really innocent? I asked myself. Nelly looked at me and continued "I tried his line throughout yesterday without reaching him, he called back this morning and told me he wanted to clear the misunderstanding between the two of you today, else, he will not leave your house. I did not know what to do, i know Jordan is a man of his word, just the way he ment it when he told you, he would stand by you, he was determined to clear things up with you today. Thinking you might get him arrested or hurt him if you should come back and meet him in your house, i rushed down to your apartment, after getting the address from Jordan. I tried all i could to convince him to leave your apartment but he declined. Since he was bent on been sturbon, i also decided not to leave him. We were still in your apartment when khole came, i did not really know her but Jordan recognized her, at first she was burning with anger but the young man that followed her, whom i gussed is her fiance, calmed her down and made her listen to us. I did the talking while everybody listened as i told them all that happened five years ago. Everybody believed me and saw my reason, that is why khole said she would help us get to you. She also said you are good hearted and you will not hear my story and be bent on not forgiving. This is the reason for this set up. Just as khole said, i hope you will give me the chance to explain myself and clear Jordan, if not for anything for the friendship we once shared."
Nelly ended her speech and i was shocked. If her story could change khole's mind, will it change my mindset as well? What i saw five years ago could it be a lie and what she is about telling me is the truth? I asked myself as i settled in a couch, waiting for her to put light to the darkness i had been carrying along for a whole five years of my life. I looked at Nelly and told her "Continue"................

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
T.B.C
(time is not on my side, i just want to save hormobolanle life and other readers the suspense of who it was. Now what does she have to say? Could she be right?)

MORNING GUYS
THANKS FOR THE WISHES!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by osarenmwienda(f): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2016
indeed you saved a life but the suspence is still there o..... Hope u will update later.... Sweet morning to u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016
osarenmwienda:
indeed you saved a life but the suspence is still there o..... Hope u will update later.... Sweet morning to u

Aunty.....u sleep for nairaland ni

Chai.....

Innocent what??

So Jordan is innocent......maybe na Nelly seduce him tho.....waiting

Morning to u guys
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by osarenmwienda(f): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2016
girlhaley:

Aunty.....u sleep for nairaland ni

Chai.....

Innocent what??

So Jordan is innocent......maybe na Nelly seduce him tho.....waiting

Morning to u guys
lol with this strong suspense i couldn't sleep.... Still waiting patiently
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2016
I like the way u employ the suspense. Its one of a kind angel. That's what keep em readers and pro viewers around.
To the story, what do she mean by set up? Okay, even if he was seduced by nelly, Why did he still hang out with her instead of apologising. Was it deliberate to spite her or part of the plan? I guess we never can tell just as nobody ever thought it was her twiny there in her room.
Baby, you're doing just fine. Once again, happy birthday angelinastto our adored writer and goodmorning to you all.
And then, no worry i go buy wara for ilorin for u,

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Nelly was the last person I ever thought could come to Khole's house. I was awestruck and moreover, you succeeded in playing pranks on us. Let's hear what she has to spill out. This suspense is killing I must confess. well done.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by elskillful: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
so long jordan ate that spot he is not innocent.

maybe he never start dey eat before nelly come.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2016
hormobolanle:

Lol.OK o
leme stop saying wat I don't know nigbayen n Kip observing.....
but reserve my comments
I will comment at the fullness of time... grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks for d dedication, but pls moreeeeeeee
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by iwakacome: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Haba nau ...the update is too short undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SuperSurupe(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Nelly seduced Jordan, and actually he mistook Nelly for U, Since you girls look alike, that was my thought for the past five years. grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Nelly sat on khole's bed and looked down at her feet, i did not know if i was doing the right thing listening to her but i wanted to clear things ones and for all.
Nelly cleared her throat and said "Am sure you that my genotype is SS,my parent told your late mom the day we had dinner with your family.They also told her that i inherit it from my dad and i was going through some serious treatment.Yes i was going through treatment then but the treatment did little or nothing to help my health condition.The fact is that I am a chronic sickler and this has lead to a lungs injury, which is called "Chronic acute injury".The chronic lungs injury causes a fibrotic lungs which causes the right side of the heart giving out from pumping against the higher pressure. (cor pulmonale). Due to my lungs injury, i was also diagnosed with asthma as well, which is also a disease of the lungs caused by the swelling and production of mucus by the bronchioles and tiny airways.
Five years ago i was diagonised with this two diseases and my world crashed.I am an only child and the thought of leaving my parent behind made me want to cry myself to death.I was a walking corpse but you would'nt know that" nelly said with a teary voice.
I felt for her and the fact that she was crying almost made me cry.I knew she had more to say since all she said had no connection with the reason why she had to cheat with Jordan but she was silent for awhile, probably trying to get a hold of herself.
"sorry about the silence, that how i react whenever i am talking about my health condition" Nelly said with a sad smile and i noded in return, she adjusted herself and continued. "When i found out about my health condition, at first thought that was the end of the world for me but after a period of time i decided to fulfil all my desire with the little time i had left instead of going around like a walking dead. You might remember i once told you i was into a forced relationship without love? The major desire of mine then was falling inlove and making love. I really wanted to feel love, i looked forward to finding love and the day you introduced Jordan to me, i felt like my world was complete"
At this point i felt like slapping nelly but instead i walked to a corner of the room and faced the wall, backing her in the process to suppress my anger. "I know you are beginning to get angry but please you have to listen to the end" Nelly said and i nodded without turning back.
"After introducing Jordan to me at the gym, i also met him in a super market the following week. Knowing i was your friend, he was friendly with me and that was when i was able to have his contact. At first i took Jordan's friendliness for love but after days without him getting serious with me, i became desperate. I asked him out and confessed my love for him, hoping he would'nt turn me down. Unfortunately he did and that made my condition worse. He told me i might have the same physical feature with you but i could never be you,that really brooke my heart.I could'nt imagine making love with any other guy apart from him and the thought of him not wanting me made me sick. The following day, you told me in school about Jordan asking you out and kissing you at his party, if you noticed i was not happy and that only made me more desperate. I decided to stay calm for a while and make my advances later. Not long after then your mom died and jordan had little or no time for me,he was bussy taking care of you. The care and love he showered you made me seek for love the more. Since Jordan did not tell you about my advances toward him, i concluded he was a good guy and he could fulfil my desire out of pity. I came strong on him that fateful sunday afternoon with my medical report and told him my story in tears. He felt bad for me and in a bid to console me he hugged me. I held him tight and told him about my heart desire, i pleaded with him to help make my dream come through and with much pleading he fell for my tears and he made love to me out of pity.Unfortunately, you caught us and that made me realise my mistakes, the fact that i implicated Jordan made me regret all my actions. He was too scared to come for you knowing how betrayed you would feel but he never stopped loving you, a feeling he never had for me. After that incident i felt seriously ill and he stood by me.On one of his visit he held my hand and said 'Stop blaming yourself for what happened and concentrate on your health, its not entirely your fault and i hope you believe in fate.I hope you know that i can never be with you,but if my fate is to make you happy throughout the time you have left,i promise to stay with you' his words made me feel love and we agreed to be friends.That was why you saw us together at the supermarket. Jordan is innocence and All the blame is on me. Am just a sick girl trying to get the best out of life before i wil say my final goodbyes"
T.B.C

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Obinnau(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
unbanned
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Obinnau:
unbanned
wow......thanks!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
@Angelinastto, thank for d updates.. More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Angelinastto:
CONTINUATION
Dedication: Hormobolanle,oluwatymylehyn, princessadeola.
(You guys rock!)

Could my eyes be deceiving me? I asked myself again, probably its just the back view. "How have you been Twinny, i missed you" she said with a smille. I opened my mouth to talk but i found myself closing it without a word. How can i be speechless? She should be the guilty one not me. I thought. How can khole collide with an enemy? A betrayal? A cheat? I asked myself. I would have love to bounce on her and show her alittle of the devil in me but her look will not let me. Nelly looked lean and unkept, probably she was sick, i could not tell.
"I know you hate me right now and you take me for a betrayal, no problem because i am just what you think i am. I am not here to clear myself but an innocent guy that has been suffering in my place." Nelly said and i did not know what to think anymore. Is Jordan really innocent? I asked myself. Nelly looked at me and continued "I tried his line throughout yesterday without reaching him, he called back this morning and told me he wanted to clear the misunderstanding between the two of you today, else, he will not leave your house. I did not know what to do, i know Jordan is a man of his word, just the way he ment it when he told you, he would stand by you, he was determined to clear things up with you today. Thinking you might get him arrested or hurt him if you should come back and meet him in your house, i rushed down to your apartment, after getting the address from Jordan. I tried all i could to convince him to leave your apartment but he declined. Since he was bent on been sturbon, i also decided not to leave him. We were still in your apartment when khole came, i did not really know her but Jordan recognized her, at first she was burning with anger but the young man that followed her, whom i gussed is her fiance, calmed her down and made her listen to us. I did the talking while everybody listened as i told them all that happened five years ago. Everybody believed me and saw my reason, that is why khole said she would help us get to you. She also said you are good hearted and you will not hear my story and be bent on not forgiving. This is the reason for this set up. Just as khole said, i hope you will give me the chance to explain myself and clear Jordan, if not for anything for the friendship we once shared."
Nelly ended her speech and i was shocked. If her story could change khole's mind, will it change my mindset as well? What i saw five years ago could it be a lie and what she is about telling me is the truth? I asked myself as i settled in a couch, waiting for her to put light to the darkness i had been carrying along for a whole five years of my life. I looked at Nelly and told her "Continue"................

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
T.B.C
(time is not on my side, i just want to save hormobolanle life and other readers the suspense of who it was. Now what does she have to say? Could she be right?)

MORNING GUYS
THANKS FOR THE WISHES!

wow. tanks anyway even it came a little late
*forming anger
Weldon, am honoured
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Shoro ni yen lenu Nelly? Her revelation to Nancy is awful. She shouldn't have gone that far and the poor Jordan is the scapegoat of the whole mess. I really want to know how Nancy will handle these revelations... Good work as always
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by shalom7(f): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Happy birthday in arrears dear.....hmmmn...angel,angel,angel...dis story is just bae,i initially tot it was predictable,now i think its full of suspense.......you are really a great writer,dou i dnt write,bt u obviously took to people's correction ..........plus u've got a great personally.....Keep it up.....you are going places!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by xamster(m): 12:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Krystalzkris:

We all know that it's not easy being a writer in
Nigeria, where writers are treated somehow. I
think we should help one another achieve our
dreams. I was shortlisted for Etisalat flash writing
contest, and I need your votes. It's simple. Copy
and paste the link to your phone browser. Not
opera mini or Uc browser. Your main browser.
You will see my story. Please read the story and
vote for me. You will see a blue stuff with a
thumb on it. Click on it. You will be asked to log
into Facebook. Once you are done, you have
voted for me. The link is

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=651

Thanks.
Done....a wonderful literally work ma'am. I love to surf interesting read.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Happy birthday in arrears angelinastto. I just finished reading and you're a very good writer, keep it up.
PS. What happened to Nancy's wicked uncle and his family? What about her mum's properties in his possesion? I Cant wait for the next update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Obinnau(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
stop trying to re edit your post
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Bishop73:
Happy Birthday Sweetie. LLNP. Can I pop up champaigne on your behalf? Where is the party at? So we could come parry with our darling. Great work, I must commend. Your work is great, creamy and cool. I believe you babe. I'll make sure I send my gift from ph. Well done.
thank you sir.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2016
pweetyz:
Happy Birthday dear. More brains and creativeness.

Ghost reader unravelled.
wow......thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.