Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965852 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
rachealfst:
I just hope Nancy won't regret this. Nice update, more wisdom.
thanks ma'am
and for bringing emma back am still doing my shoki in my toilet

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
osleek:
Angel, abeg lunch time don reach. ..make person no starve. Nice story
osleek. You've been reading for a while without commenting.
Thanks for stopping by.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nizzy247(f): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kelvin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
DTOBS:

Bae, you were aware of my business trip! Where is your mind? Hmmmmmmm
lol ohh u said you were going to face boko haram. How can i ever forget? How did it go? You don pack all the girls come back?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
kingphilip:
This is a nice piece i must confess. One rarely sees this around these days.

You improved with time and humility and your willingness to do the right thing even when the criticisms were tough

Wanted to leave along the line but here I am waiting for the next update

Thanks for sharing..
must confess your comment made my day. Thanks alot
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Daniluv2k4:
lolz... nice story thou. kip it coming
thanks dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Missmossy:
Lol don't mind him jare grin grin
lol your dairy got me bussy all day. Its pretty interesting.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vidamia:
i'm %100 sure it is kelvin
hmm can we place a bet? Like a million?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
Ghen ghen ghen ghen, esinsin kari pomo. Hmmmmm, God bless u for us Angelinastto, I love d fact dat u create time to reply ur readers
lol you yoruba pass my level o.
Awwn thanks honey. Without my readers encouragement i cant proceed. The corrections, critics and compliments made me a better me. Can't thank you all enough. Bikonu girlhaley help me give everybody akara make we celebrate
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lawal1470:

And finally, Our Oga at the top is now the president's son of peoples Republic of CHANGE. Mr. Kelvin, let me do amebo for you . our lady has taste the 'sword holder' of one foolish guy wey in name be Jordan. and no try am at all to enter 'd room wey in door don break away 'ooo. it is not good for your personality ooo.
lol lawal1470 iyaf finish nancy life.
Why nao?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Vidamia(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

hmm can we place a bet? Like a million?
i ain't like chicken money, let's make trillion bet
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
finally finally,ma boo dn show.he is nw richer dn dangote.am hearing wedding bells from afar.tnx alot moi angel 4bringing him bk,hrt u alot.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

thanks ma'am
and for bringing emma back am still doing my shoki in my toilet
Shoki in the toilet! Now that I've use Emmanuel to bribe you, pls #Bring back our Kelvin.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Missmossy(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol your dairy got me bussy all day. Its pretty interesting.
Hmmm thanks dear, forgotten i use to have an online diary sef.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

Awwn thanks honey. Without my readers encouragement i cant proceed. The corrections, critics and compliments made me a better me. Can't thank you all enough. Bikonu girlhaley help me give everybody akara make we celebrate
ok na, everybody oya hot akara elepo is ready ooooo, come in wit ur ogi, buredi, custard
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Figo figo wit anybody, it's Kelvin d humble ous boy...

In b t w
tankz 4 d dedicatn, it reali mean a lot... Plz make it 2 to 3 update a day nah, eh biko
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

Why nao?
finish ke? it has just begining! and i dont think kelvin is the president son! it just cant be, kelvin the housemaid, president son where e go see dat kind thinG
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lawal1470(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=51275190]
Why nao?[/quote

telling the truth about something is the best. in fact. I go even tell kelvin say den don try am once but didn't used the sword holder. only the middle finger "rolling around hee sea"
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lawal1470(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=Angelinastto post=51275190]
Why nao?[/quote

telling the truth about something is the best. in fact. I go even tell kelvin say den don try am once but didn't used the sword holder. only the middle finger "rolling around hee sea"
Where is that Popcorn lady. Please shear me some. I think it is nice eaten popcorn this very moment.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessadeola(f): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kelvin is back........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Estar15(f): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
hmmm.., don't just know y am not in support of Jordan..,#teamkelvin#
..., first time of commenting on nairaland and am so luving ur story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol ohh u said you were going to face boko haram. How can i ever forget? How did it go? You don pack all the girls come back?
undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry
Ayam not understanding you
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

Buh na wetin we dey celebrate na

Okay...... evribodi.....akara is hia o.....come and chop

Dabbing already.....kelvin is back o

Chai...I go dab throughout tonight

Akara is still here o.....if u wan chop
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ghenghenghen grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My real nigga is back
Big and bolder...

It's #TeamKelvin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
spixytinxy:
ok na, everybody oya hot akara elepo is ready ooooo, come in wit ur ogi, buredi, custard
Hmmmmm....
From paraga to Akara!!! Every hustling na hit back to back...

grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by abdulgafar4life(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
u did well dropping dis today..... lemi settle and see d new dimension.. nice work
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
kingphilip:
This is a nice piece i must confess. One rarely sees this around these days.

You improved with time and humility and your willingness to do the right thing even when the criticisms were tough

Wanted to leave along the line but here I am waiting for the next update

Thanks for sharing..
Old boy, you're around! Thought you had forgotten about Nairaland. So, the writer drew you out with her skill, wow! Really long time.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

hmm badt boy. Nelly just died. Is that not tragic enough? Make nancy die follow?
Can't say, just kill Khole's dad. Bring in her uncle, I wonder how you've managed to keep him away from her life for these years. Make everything messier.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Gloria007(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Everyone hates Jordan except me..why na?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by projectandpages: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Taking advantage of opportunities is not luck but a conscious attempt on our part.

Email projectandpages@gmail.com | visit projectandpages.com

...for a rare opportunity to give your writing (Books, Short Stories, Novels and Motivational Books) the perfect publishing and marketing it needs for free.

#We believe in you, because we love you.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kingphilip(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Missmossy:

Lol don't mind him jare grin grin
thanks for holding the literature Forte.. You've been doing a marvelous job.. Keep it up jare
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kingphilip(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Angelinastto:

must confess your comment made my day. Thanks alot
that's why I told you to hold her carefully.. She has a lot in her store to give you every step of the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.