Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (969271 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Lankyannie:
them no invitation me laa cus dm knw say na bye bye to dia jollof rice nd meat if ma feet touch dia.buh its all gud shaa cus dz nancy's wedding is RSVP(rice&stew very plenty),i go eat eat eat collect fud nd drink go oux sef.
Lemme kum nd be gathering my take away nylon dm.
lol strictly by invitation wedding
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
morounranti:
Thanks for the update sisi Angela. Nancykelvin2017. I volunteer to be in charge of souvenirs.
lol thanks hon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2017
YungTemy:

Dtobs don baff? grin and I wasn't stalking you. Lol, I'm actually following your trend that's all.

I knw say you dey vex for me. It's so obvious. My Edo babe
lol thanks.... Am not vexing joor
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sveen: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:
lol thanks.... Am not vexing joor
You live in Ilorin?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Jodha:
Op your story is nice, I can actually relate to the story line, but don't you think it's too (fictonish) I mean Nancy getting married to the president son, sound's like fairy tale to me, anyways do well to mention me in your next update
Thanks honey... I see sense in you opinion but its not Not really like a fairy tale. I introduced the dude from the beginning of the story as an house help and i took my time to tell his story has an illegitimate child. I made their likeness for eachother obvious and now they are getting married.
Just like marrying a old friend, that just discover he is a rich man son. This thinga happen in the world of reality right?
Would it have been real to you if kelvin is still a house help or gate man?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Creeza:
Angel you're from Edo? :>
See my sister o! Which part? if its Benin ,then you're blessed cheesy
Sharply!! Reply Asap
It's a lie! You from benin too? Which side please?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Nmaglit:

If he's the president son and so no b human being he be
lol maybe because of power.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
hatchetman:
c as marriage dey swit girls..be4 u knw now, she aff taya..angel nyc story kip it goin..edo gels kan fine sha..
lol marriage is not easy o.
Lol both light and dark skinned, Benin girls get mouth joor!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Creeza(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

It's a lie! You from benin too? Which side please?
grin

Im actually Esan , but i want to marry a Benin girl smiley

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol God forbid, i won't
God forbid what? So we dat came frm Kwara State ain't Human abi... Watching u frm 3D.. i reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol yungtemy stalking me o... Is it by force? Am not doing! I prefer dtobs
ogini...? Why YungTemy can't av u also, is He nt a people. Why shall he shy for u.(lol)...
#TeamYungTemy i dey ur bck jare, dnt mind angella. All are initial Gra Gra, she wil soon Farabale

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Am Enjoying dis Story lyk Kilode.. Miss Angel, ur head is dere.. But where is Karma, uncle mike is ova due oo. So he wil stil reap where he did nt sow, despite all d atrocities he had commited toward Nancy.. Make i dey Observe

1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jodha:
Op your story is nice, I can actually relate to the story line, but don't you think it's too (fictonish) I mean Nancy getting married to the president son, sound's like fairy tale to me, anyways do well to mention me in your next update
lol, as in Fairy Tale.. Mayb u forgot Kelvin was Once a Nobody, not even in d same Category wit Nancy.. If nt dat tinz dat fall apart.. Nancy was born wit Golden Spoon, if dere's anitin lyk dat..
Pls read again
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Creeza:
grin
Im actually Esan , but i want to marry a Benin girl smiley
lol see as creeza change wedding plan sharp sharp;-)

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
olatex25:

God forbid what? So we dat came frm Kwara State ain't Human abi... Watching u frm 3D.. i reserve my comment
haa its not like that o.
Kwara is my home. So peaceful and moderate
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
olatex25:

ogini...? Why YungTemy can't av u also, is He nt a people. Why shall he shy for u.(lol)...
#TeamYungTemy i dey ur bck jare, dnt mind angella. All are initial Gra Gra, she wil soon Farabale
lol dtobs baby. Olatex iyaf join the badt boys
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
olatex25:
Am Enjoying dis Story lyk Kilode.. Miss Angel, ur head is dere.. But where is Karma, uncle mike is ova due oo. So he wil stil reap where he did nt sow, despite all d atrocities he had commited toward Nancy.. Make i dey Observe
hmmm............. Just chilax for that coner and enjoy your cols shepe.
Uncle mike is not forgotten

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
i want 2ask u a question as a concerned reader. pls whn will u update dis tin or did dtobs takes u out 4 lunch?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
olatex25:

lol.. Olatex me just tire o. Anyway sha, na only me waka come, make I waka go too.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:
haa its not like that o. Kwara is my home. So peaceful and moderate
hmm, me catch fear oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
YungTemy:

lol.. Olatex me just tire o. Anyway sha, na only me waka come, make I waka go too.
i got ur bck, no shakin...

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
olatex25:
i got ur bck, no shakin...
lol.. Jah bless
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by emaskocoded(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Yhuv got a nice story here, keep iht up
Ahv bin a ghost reader ryt frm d day one buh at this stage ah jus cnt keep iht any longer..
Nice one
More grease to ur hands
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Angelinastto:
GOOD MORNING DEAR READERS. I JUST WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU. I WON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE IF I START TO MENTION NAME BUT EVERYBODY IS A BLESSING. FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED FIRST -- BECAUSE OF YOU ALL I DID NOT GIVE UP.
FOR THE SET OF PEOPLE THAT COMMENTED ALONG THE LINE -- YOU ALL INSPIRE ME TO BRING OUT MY BEST.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT I YET TO COMMENT-- BECAUSE OF YOU AM INSPIRED TO DO MORE, HOPING ONE DAY YOU WILL COUNT MY WRITE UP WORTHY TO COMMEND.
I THOUGHT I WILL BE ABLE TO END THE STORY BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF 2016 BUT THERE IS STIL A LONG WAY TO GO. HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2017! LETS ROCK IT WITH A SMILE!!!

₹ A.J

OH MY GEEE! DIS BABE FINE NO B SMALL,NO WONDA DTOBS WON DIE FOR DER.BRODA U MUST GOOOO.

EVERYBODY WEY MISS ME,MESELF DON MISS UNA GAN,DAT Y I BORO FONE O COS DEM AYE HAVE RANJU MO MY FONE
ANYBODY DAT WANT TO help my ministry should contact elskillful.
And am very much arud o as Angel as said,am not taken.
man pikin eye day suck

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL
I CAN SMELL MY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
hormobolanle:

OH MY GEEE! DIS BABE FINE NO B SMALL,NO WONDA DTOBS WON DIE FOR DER.BRODA U MUST GOOOO.

EVERYBODY WEY MISS ME,MESELF DON MISS UNA GAN,DAT Y I BORO FONE O COS DEM AYE HAVE RANJU MO MY FONE
ANYBODY DAT WANT TO help my ministry should contact elskillful.
And am very much arud o as Angel as said,am not taken.
man pikin eye day suck

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL
I CAN SMELL MY BIRTHDAY
Happy cakeday in advance.. when shud we start d preparationsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Angelinastto:
haa its not like that o. Kwara is my home. So peaceful and moderate
Which side in kwara?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2017
olatex25:

Me and olatex25 dey ur back bro..U gat no worries, jez calm down#TeamYUNGTEMY

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Angel u are a real legend in perxn like chinua achebe nd others

###

yhu av jez gat 2 find a way 2 harness daht talent of urs. Yhu av it in yhu like PEAK
grin

Keep up d great work angel d great authorsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by karixz: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
mehn dix story is magical
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Eronsammy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Having read frm page zern to 84,the heartaches,heartbreaks,high blood pressure(dnt be surprised,i had it) for a small boy like me,the joyful moments,the sad ones and the tragicomedy ones,i can say i like....scratch dat...i mean i love dis story and the fact that u are frm my hometown(Edo State) made me love the story mre..More grace n wisdom.....And lest I forget Jordan is the man of the story(dnt ask me aw i know oo).I so much love the cool guy.#nohomo o o.....Keep the ball rolling..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
AlamienDagash:

yeah she iz a muslim! buh keep dat aside
Learn to mind ur business.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jellymusty(f): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Angelinasto i dey hail o, welldone work

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.