Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR (9416 Views)

Beggars Pray In Kaduna; Kill Pregnant Sheep, Ask God To Punish Their Oppressors / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by dealslip(f): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2016
IkennaNweke:

But you call Igbos Ipods, and insult them for wanting Biafra. Afonjas are really funny. I knew the north will use and dump you guys.

Excuse me please not all Oduas are unsympathetic to the Biafran cause. Be careful in defining everybody with the same yardstick

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by free13: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2016
doublewisdom:
What happened to the "political sophistication" of the yorubas? The "naive political " stance of the SS and SE seem to have paid off better. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by free13: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Daniel1990:
If this article was truely written by Bayo Oluwasanmi, I'm completely disappointed with his dual personality; for the bad names he is giving other public intellectuals of Yoruba stock. I'm not a fan of men who can't stand on what they believed. He and Pius Adesalmi, Sonala Olumhense were in forefront; the forerunner of this mess we are in today. Nothing they didn't write nor say about Goodluck, they blurred the gap between politics and private life for their personal amusement and the applause they got from Buhari e-warriors. Their attacks were strictly on his personality rather than issue at hands. They defeated Goodluck before the election. They were the dissidents voices of that era_they attacked people like Femi Aribisala, Fani Kayode, Okey Ndibe, Chido Onumah, Reuben Abati who tried to see ahead of time with their mild criticism. The ascension of Buhari sent them to cocoon_the jolly-go-round topic died down, they ceased from writing political opinion, even when the populations they claimed to represent are dying of hunger and suffering, they point their guns to the bush!

I can't just believe it that this guy become a tongue twister in less than two years? I can't just believe it!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by crimeboss: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=AgentOrange post=50104741][/quote]I am a yoruba man but the intoxication that got to some my yoruba brothers is beyond amala, we talked to these people before the election but to no avail, the reality is now upon them and the way out is now a priority, i hope it's not too late cuz i had do a personal research on buhari during the gej era, what i found was extremely shocking concerning buhari which I discovered he didn't believe in any ethnic group rather than his own, the constitution or democracy of Nigeria or any other religions than his dominating everyone and everything in this country, like or not we are in siege but unfortunately and sadly our supposed leader av lead us into this mess, to be free of this will come at a great cost, our unity is essential at this time either we like it or not, else we stay in this servitude forever and the north use our blood to wash their hand for their pleasure like what happening to northeast, north central and the fulani herdsmen on slot, make no mistake what u see now is child's play to what's coming.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by doublewisdom: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Please explain.

I need to torment my Yoloba friends.
After Buhari was erroneously declared the winner of the presidential election, the yorubas were going on about how "sophisticated" they were and how the SS and SE should come and learn from them how to play politics. No be small thing o. They even claimed Buhari won't do anything without consulting Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by SPOPOVICH: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
I feel so sorry for afonjas, shame.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by sukkot: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin grin lwtmb
bros i hail oooo. dat yansh sef. get as e be lolzzz. dat kind yansh will take you to mortuary

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by Rilwayne001: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
sukkot:
bros i hail oooo. dat yansh sef. get as e be lolzzz. dat kind yansh will take you to mortuary

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]

Mortuary is even better, na GRAVE straight grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by GEJPosterity: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by sukkot: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Mortuary is even better, na GRAVE straight grin grin grin
lolzzzzz expressway to grave. third mainland bridge yansh grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by ycat: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yoruba poop and ibos dive swim in it. Typical IPOO action, they have completely taken over the first page before a Yoruba could get a word in a thread that's purely between Yoruba and north with no single mention of the the word 'ibo' or 'igbo'. We all know what makes a person always walks in the shadow of another person, it's because that is the person he always wants to be.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by SPOPOVICH: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
GEJPosterity:
To anyone passing by who is surprised by the sudden about-face in the apparent direction of Yoruba politics, do not be surprised and do not get involved.

The wise ancient people known as the Olukumi no longer exist in their godly form.

What now exists in their place are millions of their traumatised, disconnected, fearful and ignorant descendants who now call themselves by a Hausa word "Yoruba", many of whom actually have more Fulani blood than Olukumi, no thanks to centuries of rape by Fulani slave raiders.

These unrecognised children of the ancient ones now know themselves by daft, meaningless names like "Kayode Cole", "Omotunde Samson", "Moruf Shamshudeen", "Jehovaferanmi Adetunde" and "Aliyu Usman".

The Olukumi no longer exist. In their place are a race of colonised, creolized ignorami known as the "Yoruba" led by a frog-eyed adopted descendant of Madam Tinubu - a slave trader so foul and odious that the British colonial government had to use military force to stop her from selling captured Olukumi people to Arabs and Europeans.

When you see the "Yoruba" people engaged in their latest dance with the slavemaster, do not get involved, do not get agitated and do not find mirth in it. There is nothing funny about it. It is a centuries-old solemn ritual between slave and master where the slave pledges allegiance to the master with all he has including his life. Alimi must always remain superior to Afonja unless Afonja himself wills differently.

As we can all see from the latest Alimi-Afonja love story of 2015, Afonja is not at all ready to accept that he made a bad decision and that he needs to change his method for making decisions. Afonja just wants to be loved and cuddled by Alimi, and in the absence of this desired affection, he is merely throwing a tantrum.

Do not be fooled by all this talk about "re-alignment of forces". Afonja is just having a temporary lovers' tiff with Alimi. Within another 5-10 years, he will be back warming Alimi's bed, triumphantly showing off his torn panties as proof of his "sophistication" to Igbos or Ijaws or whoever else he wants to pretend is his enemy at that time.

The Olukumi were a race of wise, mighty men who created one of the planet's most important empires.

Their creolised Fulani descendants called the "Yoruba" are merely a shadow of a great people that once existed.

The wise ones are dead.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by prettycat: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gej had over 4yrs,he wasted it.he was busy drink ogofi,n makin a northern Dasuki his spending manager..a beg talk another thing.

MXrep:
Nobody heard this restructuring mantra from yorubas until Tinubu started being dealt with. How can you think of restructuring under Buhari?? You wasted that opportunity under GEJ. That's an opportunity that may never come again. We told you the North does not love you, just using you, they will dump you and use the east to finish you like they did Awolowo in 1979, they will keep recycling both region, using them against each other till forever. There may not be another Ya'ardua scenrio
Its also funny how yorubas always threaten to exit nigeria for frivolous reasons, their youths were caught on camera threatening to leave nigeria after the Mile 12 crises, but they insult igbos and turn "patriotic" whenever igbos do same for a better reason. Yorubas are scared to the marrow about Biafra because of the fear of living with the North without having igbos who they use to console themselves whenever the north deal with them, right now most of them are angry with the north but they are waiting for Buhari to make one anti-igbo move so that they can use it to console themselves
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by prettycat: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Well,you'r right on one thing,gej stood a better position 2 help d south.I guess that was y obj supported him against all odds.but wat did he do 4 over4yrs?point out projects he did in the south in generally.he ended up giving everything2d north,abi na lie?hw is dat a Yoruba man's fault?we knw Buhari is against Restructuring,but our money is a bit safe.Gej only did that die minute Conference cus of d election.d guy is more friends2d northern dan u think my friend

drss:
grin d funy tin is dat wat d article writer wrote is exatcly wat we have been saying since 2014. was d writer who voted for buari blind to d fact dat northerners ar against restructuring i just wonder why some pipul, who knew very well dat north hate anything "Restructuring" went on to hand ova power to dem by voting d biggest hater of restructuring, buari dullard sad does it makes sense its like selling ur birth right for a plate of rice, all becos of GEJ sad how has d con3 faired now under northerners as far as restructuring is concern zero.
wen sanusi lamido said lagos state is more important dan niger delta to dem, i knew a political tsunami will soon engulf d agitation towards restructuring btw north n south west. grin grin will the south west - north alliance yield d needed fruit for south west definately not. expect more political earthquaks as buari prepare his hold on to power beyond 2019 with his own political structure. any body expecting buari to restructure nigeria should be prepared to wait for eternity.
Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by hucienda: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Daniel1990:
If this article was truely written by Bayo Oluwasanmi, I'm completely disappointed with his dual personality; for the bad names he is giving other public intellectuals of Yoruba stock. I'm not a fan of men who can't stand on what they believed. He and Pius Adesalmi, Sonala Olumhense were in forefront; the forerunner of this mess we are in today. Nothing they didn't write nor say about Goodluck, they blurred the gap between politics and private life for their personal amusement and the applause they got from Buhari e-warriors. Their attacks were strictly on his personality rather than issue at hands. They defeated Goodluck before the election. They were the dissidents voices of that era_they attacked people like Femi Aribisala, Fani Kayode, Okey Ndibe, Chido Onumah, Reuben Abati who tried to see ahead of time with their mild criticism. The ascension of Buhari sent them to cocoon_the jolly-go-round topic died down, they ceased from writing political opinion, even when the populations they claimed to represent are dying of hunger and suffering, they point their guns to the bush!

I can't just believe it that this guy become a tongue twister in less than two years? I can't just believe it!

The irony he doesn't seem to get is he is indirectly validating the vitriol Tanko spat.

Most folks from the SW are in an unenviable situation atm since they burnt the bridges with their fellow southerners who saw this coming and are left out in the cold by their collaborators up north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR by myrrtle(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Interest Free Loans Disbursement Begins / Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob / Yoruba Youths Congress Endorse GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.