Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon (40282 Views)

Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / NRC Pulls Down "Illegal" Structures Over Lagos-Ibadan Fast Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by Heyzedd1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
please follow me on IG @a__zedd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by codelord: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I still don't get what is so beautiful about Sunrise. Everybody is just here forming "Beautiful Beautiful" as if it is a must to like sunrise just because of too much Bollywood and Hollywood movies.
Because you don't appreciate Art undecided
Missed That spot cry cry
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by saudyarmani(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
You wld be making a lot of dough with those shots if you were in an advanced country.....nice shot Bro, kudos grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by Heyzedd1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
saudyarmani:
You wld be making a lot of dough with those shots if you were in an advanced country.....nice shot Bro, kudos grin
Thanks
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by vickylincon(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Heyzedd1:
More..
you should have inset your name. This is cool photography and money. Don't be surprised tomorrow some organizations are using it
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by yeyeboi(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2016
AyamConfidence:
that pic now sits as my wallpaper... I love it...thanks for this one...its great to be alive

Bless smiley
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by soul2: 3:43am On Oct 11, 2016
All these unilag students en, na wetin your parents send you go do there b dat? All your mate they class they study you go lagoon front. This one na END SHALL NEVER WONDER O
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by RegularguyX: 4:39am On Oct 11, 2016
I shot this a few days ago while offshore.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by babatee126(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2016
GOD IS GREAT!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by murmee: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2016
datola:
May the Lord make His face shine up us and Nigeria for a new beginning.
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by themayor4542(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2016
Heyzedd1:
Took these photos this morning ...View from UNILAG lagoon front
Wow! These are breath taking.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by Yakspaul2(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2016
datola:
May the Lord make His face shine up us and Nigeria for a new beginning.
amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by toby2(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
This I took one evening at different times in bwari, abuja

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by toby2(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
RegularguyX:
I shot this a few days ago while offshore.
I love this... So peaceful and calm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by metallisc(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
southernbelle:
Beautiful.

just like you! kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by southernbelle(f): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
metallisc:

just like you! kiss

Thank you.
smiley
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by Asiri1991: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
I love nature

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by JIMJOGP(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
God is great
Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by TLAX: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
These shots are really nice and I agree that you should put your watermarks on them.

In the meantime, one of them in jow my DP on social media accounts.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon by Heyzedd1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
TLAX:
These shots are really nice and I agree that you should put your watermarks on them.

In the meantime, one of them in jow my DP on social media accounts.
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos) / The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.