Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,729 members, 7,862,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father (664 Views)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by tyokunbo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
A Kenyan born lady is the talk of the British press after news broke that she is divorcing her husband to get married to footballer John Terry's father

Evelyn Minkey, a mother of three has moved in to live with Ted Terry the father of the Chelsea star

A Kenyan-born woman is in the center of media attention in the United Kingdom (UK) after her decision to divorce her husband in order to get married to the father of Chelsea star John Terry.

SOURCE: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/10/10/kenyan-woman-in-scandal-with-john-terrys-father/

Here is the photo of the woman.

Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by tyokunbo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
In August 2016 police had to be called after Evelyn's husband Stefan and Ted fought at her house.

Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by tyokunbo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Evelyn's youngest child lives with Ted with the other two children living with her estranged husband.

According to British tabloid the Sun, the divorce between Evelyn and her husband has turned messy.

“The divorce is messy, but Ted has jumped right in.They are really loved up and there is nothing that anyone can do.” the Sun reported.

Reports also said Ted is paying KSh 1.1 million for a prep school for Evelyn's young son.

Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Uummmm... I rest my comment cool
Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Uummmm... I rest my comment cool
Are you ever offline? cool
Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
Like father, like son.....
Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by petrov10: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmm
Re: Kenyan Woman In Scandal With John Terry's Father by petrov10: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmm wtf
John terry papa

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is Super Enraged Because I Refused To Call Him? / Single Mums And Matured Ladies. / Pre Wedding Photos Of Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.