Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts (81481 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by KayodeAjani: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
nkpommpko:
guy thats not love, that is obsession maybe due to sx addiction, you are sleeping with a keg of gun powder, and your life is in danger.

Pls r u married?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by figoperch: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
BIGGMAMA:
Marriage never end so?

The man don get reason to pursue her. Na this kind woman dey set husband on fire for sleep.
Yes she fit kill d man in anger.

Oya......... Pack ya load dey go ya papa house.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Charly68: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Wow. You're such a misogynist undecided
Not at all,I am married & never had an issue with my partner but truth be told,we must be able to manage our angers & emotion if we must live togethe in harmony.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Charly68: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2016
naijafeminist:

And the man who cheated was keeping his home? See how you absolved him of any blame. You guys amaze me a lot.
Hmmmn the man messed up big time but there are matured ways of handling such a delicate family matters. He who can not controls his or her anger will be out of control. She didn't fight the man intelligently. She started well but blew up everything with her anger
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=henriettanenye post=50089091]Please the word "Jealous" should be removed from the caption...It should be replaced with "heartbroken"[/quote

The word heartbroken is an extremity for the scenario
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2016
tabithababy:
In singing mood #jealously eeeee heyyy hey jealously jealously jealously undecided undecided

I pray make ur hubby no cheat when u r married coz na ur kind dey jealous pass
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by neocortex: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:
[s]Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin[/s]
SMH
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by pweetychyka(f): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dis woman is selfish sha ooooooo grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If her hubby's satisfies her sexually n pays all d bills, y should she go dat far?

Anyways from wat she has done now, even d law can tell dat she is a nagging wife n out of her nagging attitude, she pushed her hubby into cheating cheesy cheesy

#jezmatot
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by gymnasium(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
madridguy:
The woman no try at all.

women can be lunatic at times ooo shocked shocked shocked will burning those documents stop your hubby's new model konji ................just put padlock for your kitchen and pu**y........for some days the man brain go reset.... grin grin grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
my wife must get big breaśt and yansh ...because i dont wanna look outside after marriage. most men regrets who they get married to after a long while due to dere neatness, bedmatics, cooking, looks might not be up to the standards they thought it could be hence cheating starts getting involved... secondly never marry out of pity.
so what happens after 25years when the package drops or starts dropping
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
stepaz:
don't mind him his just a small boy what does he know about marriage.

That's why I keep to the family section. At least 95% of the people here are sensitive to issues and reasonable to deal with.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Akynzodeighbour:
so what happens after 25years when the package drops or starts dropping

My brother 25 years even near. 40 years nko. Sex is good for a couple but the way humans reason atimes, makes me wonder.

What if the partner is bedridden, so that will give the other partner room to cheat abi? cry angry
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Charly68:
Not at all,I am married & never had an issue with my partner but truth be told,we must be able to manage our angers & emotion if we must live togethe in harmony.

Uncle Charly68, never had any issue or never had serious issue?

No marriage is devoid of issues. I stand to be corrected though from those with wealth of experience.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Charly68: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
dfrost:

Uncle Charly68, never had any issue or never had serious issue?

No marriage is devoid of issues. I stand to be corrected though from those with wealth of experience.
alright sir,never had serious issue so to say..thanks for the correction
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by dfrost: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Charly68:
alright sir,never had serious issue so to say..thanks for the correction

Túale boss for accepting. I'm humbled by your submission. Hope to learn from you too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by stephnkem22: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
men will men

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by tabithababy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I pray make ur hubby no cheat when u r married coz na ur kind dey jealous pass
. Wetin be my own na
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Bastiger(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me.

You are a pathetic fellow
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by drewxx88(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Neenie:
Dear Lord, whenever i decide to settle down please give me a man that will love me unconditionally for who i am thus making it hard for him to have an extra marital affair. And also Lord, help me to control my temper because even my unborn children knows that i can set his company ablaze if he breaks my heart. cry
hahaha so the preety Yoruba damsel has a temper ...Hopefully ur prayers would be answered so no companies would get burnt...

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by AfroKnight: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
shuggah:

have u given thought to the emotional damage the woman must have suffered in the course leading to her planting a tape in the husbands bag and after getting the evidence? or is it because its a woman here?

So it is permissible to revenge by burning the passports of people she doesn't even know? Are they the ones who cheated on her? Come on.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by AfroKnight: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Neenie:
Dear Lord, whenever i decide to settle down please give me a man that will love me unconditionally for who i am thus making it hard for him to have an extra marital affair. [b]And also Lord, help me to control my temper because even my unborn children knows that i can set his company ablaze if he breaks my heart.[\b] cry

shocked shocked
In Lagbaja'so voice "...O ba tete kulu temper, KULU TEMPER..." Sweerie, try to forgive those who trespass against you. It may not be their own doing... it's the work of the devil. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nkpommpko(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
KayodeAjani:

Pls r u married?
yes and the day my Wife threatens to stab me talk less of touch anything around me with just an intension to destroy it, well that marriage is over, can't be safe around her. No nono!

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by nkpommpko(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
repogirl:
No one is killing anyone, letting him live without a cheating instrument is more fun. Besides its possible to accidentally set someone on fire, isn't it?
Don't mind me sha, I'm just talking.
OK , not minding you just asking, have you ever had sex with more than one person before? You can't accidentally set anyone on fire, you will be caught and sent to guillotine to be executed, or hanged till you piss on your self and die, because of a silly dick that has no master.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by freshvine(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
repogirl:
She for burn him dick join. Cheats deserve the worst especially unrepentant ones. angry

Why not she divorce the man instead of being violent? She should be thrown in jail ASAP before she burn down another man house
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Kobicove(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
KayodeAjani:

How, dint i pay her dowry? Quarell is a normal thing thats bound to happen but i was not even d 1 that started it she did

After all she broke my car's windscreens and threathing to stab me after...i had to over power her and beat her mercillessly.

But we r madly in love now .no issues again

Your wife broke the windscreen of your car and had the audacity to threaten to stab you and you're carrying on as if that is normal...

Maybe the day she stabs you in your sleep then you will realise that you're married to a common motor park tout undecided

Violence in marriage should not be condoned by anyone no matter what!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by psalmz(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
kabrud:
Hahahahahahahahaha, these akpu-eating flat heads will never cease to amaze me. grin grin grin
you stupid
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Neenie(f): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
drewxx88:
hahaha so the preety Yoruba damsel has a temper ...Hopefully ur prayers would be answered so no companies would get burnt...
Amen oo
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Collenshy2020(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

The same people that think you should expect your man to cheat?
The same that say so long a man provides for you and your kids, you should close your eyes to how infidelity if he uses protection?

Hmm okay
is the above statements spewed by your relatives?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by adepentane1(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
The wife villagr witches be like #SoftWork ---its our work ohh....

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts by Naimolawale: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Why is it that, the wife is to blame in every marriage?. Because an incident happens now to them which is known to the world . We end up judging, Did you all know what really started it. For a wife to do such act then something is really hurting her. And dont say its because of her husband cheating on her. This is someone else marriage for Godsake, dont be quick to judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Suspect My Wife / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.