Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? (493 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by bbdiamond: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ladies, how do you feel when a guy asks you for money, whether loan or permanent?
Do you lose any bit of respect for him?

Guys, same question goes to you?
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by youngest85(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Benteke
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2016
i smh for their parent and i'd be like "so your parent are that useless that they cant take care of you after bringing you to this world?" buh if she's in the friendzone i'd give her the whole world..
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
I will check her out first.Is she using a high grade phone?Some of the above set of girls tend to beg a lot.They want to subscribe on their phones to starts gossiping online.
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by Malayy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
I will say no, and start avoiding her.. the last time I gave money to a girl, it didn't go down well..
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by Charles4075(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex? by bbdiamond: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2016
What if they are your friend's?

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Babe Sweet And Perfect For Romance... / Please, Advice Me / Girls Drown In Alpha Beach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.