Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex (1411 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
and who here possesses a hint of it!

Pls don't derail let's just have fun and appreciate each other
Cc Judeefcc and Bbmpin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
cool.... Possession of a sharp brain

And I don't like spoilt brats undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by horlareey(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Big boobs...

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by nzeobi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nni nwa(babys food)

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Being submissive I no dey play with am grin on this forum na tiny23 kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
KissChris:
cool.... Possession of a functioning brain
most do
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Quite simple: I love the fact that they are of the OPPOSITIVE SEX.

The stark differences in our physical, psychological and emotional make up provides the fodder to feed my curiosity and the need to explore the contradicting features. The curiosity becomes attraction.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:
Quite simple: I love the fact that they are of the OPPOSITIVE SEX.

The stark differences in our physical and emotional make up provides the fodder to feed my curiosity and the need to explore the contradicting features. The curiosity becomes attraction.
solid words bro but there is still something that you like and enjoy tongue
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
judeefcc:
Being submissive I no dey play with am grin on this forum na tiny23 kiss
meaning that you like being in control of everything
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by RoyalBlak007: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Assiduous display..
some not all
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
The sound track... grin it's so sweet to the extent that Mr MayD sang about it grin grin... Gimme the soundtrack
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
YorubaDemon:
solid words bro but there is still something that you like and enjoy tongue

Isn't that the thing? My prequel post was a summation of all of those things I love about them.

If I had to choose one, then it's their femininity; the fleshy undulations of their hips, the soft mounds of smooth skin which forms their _breasts, the sensitivity of their napes, the pleasurable, moist parted lips between their warm thighs, their intuition, the comfort of their warm embrace... I could go on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by YorubaDemon(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

Isn't that the thing? My prequel post was a summation of all of those things I love about them.

If I had to choose one, then it's their femininity; the fleshy undulations of their hips, the soft mounds of smooth skin which forms their _breasts, the sensitivity of their napes, the pleasurable, moist parted lips between their warm thighs, their intuition, the comfort of their warm embrace... I could go on.

you are a very dangerous person Judeefcc come and read
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

TAKE OFF THIS CLOAK!
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

TAKE OFF THIS CLOAK!
At your behest I will.

Slowly as the cloak cascades downwards, my 'pen' would arise filled with red fluid along its veiny passages. It seeks to brand like it has a mind of its own.

Open your eyes now. Do you see me? Do you see it? Let your mind wander...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

At your behest I will.

Slowly as the cloak cascades downwards, my 'pen' would arise filled with red fluid along its veiny passages. It seeks to brand like it has a mind of its own.

Open your eyes now. Do you see me? Do you see it? Let your mind wander...

Such imagery!!! Twice in one night!! Why evils? angry I hate you sad
You have had too much to drink. Off you go to bed cheesy grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Creamish(f): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!

Please go on TSOM! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fresh laps and soft body
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!

Please go on TSOM! cheesy grin

If you nudge him on, be sure to stay until the very end cos I cannot withstand this heat anymore grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

Uncanny me, I removed the 'h' from 'hate' and it became 'ate'.

"I ATE YOU". Hold that thought.

Let's pretend I'm an active volcano spewing hot lava. First the pulsating vibrations, then I suck in air, puff and whimper, then I let off steam and the lava comes running down the sides...

Dinner is served. Go ahead - eat me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Creamish(f): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

If you nudge him on, be sure to stay until the very end cos I cannot withstand this heat anymore grin

Oh c'mon... Its been a long time coming na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Creamish(f): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

Let's pretend I'm an active volcano spewing hot lava. First the pulsating vibrations, then I suck in air, puff and whimper, then I let off steam and the lava comes running down the sides...

.......aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... cheesy
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Uniben4sure: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
I love em ebony/chocolate, pretty,and confident. Ion like fragile-looking babes cool
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

You're here already? cheesy
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

I was slowly drifting off to dreamland, I saw your post ,jolted out of my reverie. Sat upright, laughed cheesy frowned angry laughed again
Is there still more of you that you are yet to unleash? Am I still in for more surprises? What more do you have up your sleeves MyBeardedGangMan wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by ashewoboy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
the boobs, laveda's type of boobs.
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
Creamish:

Shebi u r watching this episode grin
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by TSOM(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
MlMZY:

I was slowly drifting off to dreamland, I saw your post ,jolted out of my reverie. Sat upright, laughed cheesy frowned angry laughed again
Is there still more of you that you are yet to unleash? Am I still in for more surprises? What more do you have up your sleeves MyBeardedGangMan wink

Surprises? It's a dark cave on Treasure Island. You'd have to feel your way around till you find it - till you find me. The uncertainty heightens the excitement. Like golden bracelets, you'd stumble on the surprises glinting in the light of your curiosity. You'd find it. Keep feeling your way towards it. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
The musculature and a handsome face
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
TSOM:

Surprises? It's a dark cave on Treasure Island. You'd have to feel your way around till you find it - till you find me. The uncertainty heightens the excitement. Like golden bracelets, you'd stumble on the surprises glinting in the light of your curiosity. You'd find it. Keep feeling your way towards it. smiley

Even with my eyes closed, I need not to wander afar for I am too familiar with this road to be lost in it, even if I can't see what I feel, I know just what it is and it definitely cannot be mistaken for something else. I am indeed a fan of surprises, let's see if it's worth the wait cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by ashewoboy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is this the same MIMZY dat contested miss nairaland? She didn't win because ariwo ko ni WINNER, not only music.
Re: What's The One Thing You Love About The Opposite Sex by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Brainy and Beautiful..other features are just Bonus

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Goes On In A Man’s Mind When He Stares At A Women? / If You Used This Book, Please Go & Get Married Before Is Late - LMAO / Nurse Sandra (18+) Season 1 Episode 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.