Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) (50372 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
And I dey abuja ooo ..Op Abeg where is his next stop ,make I go block am .

I fit snatch the dude tongue
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Whizkeey(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
David hoe
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
It's true sha,as long as there is money girls no wan know if you don fcvk half the population of naija girls and even give some belly,dem no wan know your HIV status or source of your wealth,but trust me ladies,when a guy knows you are wayward he will only want to sharperly chop and clean mouth nothing else.davido continue nacking all the free nackables jare,nothing do you .

1 Like

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Utchgirl(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Kk
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Reeberry: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
shayiD:
Baby mama in the making!!!
That dog is a very foolish and daft God.

RIP to the dog because of its foolishness.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
she's average looking undecided
hater tongue

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
repogirl:
hater tongue

lol i'm saying the truth ma grin
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by taymeesan(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]
Why is David's USB cord so dirty in the 4th picture[/size]

Shey make hin go dey wash hin USB cord again?. Una get wahala o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by prisberry(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
funny.And baby mama is seeing all this. God help women
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Namdeenero(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Davido sef dey use power bank
No be human being?

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Yomi6(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2016
How that one take affect the price of rice?
It's a free world broda.

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
heheheheheeeeheheheheeeeeeeheeeee! :-) :-) :-)
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Most ladies are lustfully attracted to fame and money, irrespective of the source. Person pussy don suffer....#hmmm
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by figoperch: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
shayiD:
Baby mama in the making!!!

You didn't post the full pix

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Opistorincos:
Shey makeup yi o wa po ju bayi
im interested in your signature.... spying software.... that apk app dat is 1.5mb is telling me Parsing error... pls do u av anoda link to download it?
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by iamademorlar(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
deb303:
awww...they look cute together

Love starved retard, what cute about him hanging out with another Biatch?
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Another Baby mam in the making. I no wan hear say ...... 'he broke ma heart'. grin
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by kinzation(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Lol...light worse there...Davido using power bank
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by alaskido(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Jobless youths. Nothing last forever. Enjoy it now. OBO, you are getting old, please try and settle down and be a responsible young man.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2016
deb303:
awww...they look cute together

Na so una dey always talk, what is awww about it? He just got one thing, only one thing on his mind, and she knows it so they are both players. I'm sure u wished it was u.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:

I know why u said that, it's not bad belle, u look finer.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Godwin978(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2016
the kind happiness way dey the gal mind heeee. only god can tel
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2016
aalangel:
Girls are wonderful!!!!

That's a pregnant statement. Can u break it down so I know if we thinking d same.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by hollywater: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
It is now confirmed. Davido you are a checker.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Lilimax(f): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]
5th picture embarassed
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Vince77(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2016
Some are living while some are just existing.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
But she fine pass you
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by ring7(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Haaa delemomodu go hear am.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Namdeenero:
No be human being?
e ma binu sir
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2016
biggy26:

That's a pregnant statement. Can u break it down so I know if we thinking d same.

A girl sees a serial womanizer, but just wants a moment of fame with him; daring the consequences.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Godvilla:
But she fine pass you

okay! undecided
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Shobizz(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]

LOL, Nawa 4u o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Portable Performs At NBA Concert, Lawyers Stage Walkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.