Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) (50378 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Opistorincos(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Damfostopper:
im interested in your signature.... spying software.... that apk app dat is 1.5mb is telling me Parsing error... pls do u av anoda link to download it?

I'll get you another link.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Tobitrueman(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2016
kamatofeelz:
OBO Oloshi Born Ode!
grin
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by ochuciano(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2016
When it involves stars and rich men, gals can easily fall in love. If na hussling guy na, dem go dey give conditions anyhow. Don't cheat, Don't do that,......knowing fully well these guys will cheat on they them, they still fall in love, but y dey give ordinary guys conditions is what I don't understand.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by dadabashua1(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2016
shayiD:
Baby mama in the making!!!
baby mama not in the making.... lolz

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Ghostscript(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=decatalyst post=50092426]How many girlfriend does this boy have sef? undecided

Bloggers be confusing someone sha undecided[/quote No b money him get
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Samdelzon(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Baby Mama loading!!!!!!
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by osezi(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Davido sef dey use power bank

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2016
iamademorlar:

Love starved retard, what cute about him hanging out with another Biatch?
get off my mention frustrated animal
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]
Why is David's USB cord so dirty in the 4th picture[/size]
It's not dirty,it's a transparent cream coloured cord.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by gbens2000(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
she's average looking undecided
and u are above average abi? pele beauty queen undecided
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]

It's not, that's an off-white cable casing.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Danyayebs: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Davido and all this female teachers in ikeja sha SMH........
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Danyayebs: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Sempumping:
And I dey abuja ooo ..Op Abeg where is his next stop ,make I go block am .

I fit snatch the dude tongue

Baby mama in the making all hail thee
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by sanyacone: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
another baby mama on the way
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
anoda baby mama in making
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
To+O no dey bellefull all this artist them?
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
aalangel:

A girl sees a serial womanizer, but just wants a moment of fame with him; daring the consequences.

One glass of ...for u. Just my thought. But it also goes to show d kinda girl she is.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
biggy26:

One glass of ...for u. Just my thought. But it also goes to show d kinda girl she is.

They have Liver, kidney, everything...
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by houstonia(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lilimax:
5th picture embarassed

oga the first is a video
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
houstonia:
[size=14pt]

No matter how clean you are immediately you remove it from the pack lobathan#. That cord got its wahala. Not supporting him dou
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Stellamariss(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
ñnanawaoooh mtn don top xtra time fee to 15naira and u people are here talking about boyfriend and girlfriend
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by FMCASH(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
You are wrong, one sweet pass each other
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mercykayy:
She can survive that bruh.
Poor photoshop.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Ejytex(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Money coverth all things..... Even love
Nagode
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Shym3xx: 12:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Terrible taste in women.

Still my nyggah, tho.
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Opistorincos:

I'll get you another link.
bro I'm still waiting
Re: Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video) by Millykay: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=ameezy pThe Anticipated Rapper MILLY K is Here with a NEW WAVE.

*STREET AMBASSADOR*

MILLY K x REEZE x LEXY BOI

Go check it out

http://tindeck.com/listen/yelst

LINK 2

http://www.naijapals.com/music/STREET_AMBASSADOR_MILLY_K_x_LEXY_BOI_x_REEZE-61579

Support Good music
IG:iammilly_k
Twitter: millykay01
Producer:EKAS BEAT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Goes Blind? No! / Mr Ibu Meets Peter Obi At An Event (photos) / Quilox Statement And Photos Of The Bouncer Oritsefemi Stabbed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.