Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! (628 Views)

Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries / 18th Nov, N-power Yet To Receive October Stipend? Fed Govt Why? / How Much Do You Think Fed. Govt. Should Settle Outgoing Npower Volunteers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! by Kingsley721: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hi Linda,

Good evening dear sister, my name is Kingsley an ardent follower/reader of your blog, I trust you are doing great.

Last week (can't remember the particular date) you publish on your blog about federal government empowerment program in collaboration with African development Bank which you indicated an email for any person that is interested in applying(ministryoflabour.ng@gmail.com)
So thing now is I saw the post but ignored it, but today 10/10/16 I decided to apply through that email address within a short period of time I got a response email from them which includes a number that I should call and they also stated in the email that the application ends tomorrow 11/10/16 mid night. So I called the number and the person answered well asking which material did I applied for I told him block moulding machine, he said is out of stock that they only have tricycle and taxi remaining that I should go for any of them, I had no choice than to pick the taxi(car) option, they also directed me to send another email to them to enquire more on where to get their zonal office and mode of payment(60,100) sixty thousand one hundred naira that it is a lifetime payment for the collection of the vehicle which starts on Thursday. They also told me that if I don't pay on or before 12pm tomorrow 11/10/16 that my application will be invalid. Note: they're sounding so professional.

So Linda, out of fear and doubt if this is real I went back on your blog and to that particular publication concerning this empowerment program to check both the email and every other thing if maybe iam missing something somewhere...but to my greatest surprise i can't find the publication anymore on your blog, i now used Google if I can see a link that can direct me maybe still see the post on your blog, luckily I found one that lead me to the post on your blog, again to my greatest surprise it stated that "the post you're looking for does not exist on this blog".

Those that mean you have deleted the post? Are mine in the hands of fraudsters? Please your reaction on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kingsley chisom.
Re: Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! by Kingsley721: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hey guys, good evening, are mine the only one into this?? Is this for real? 60k is not a small money...
Federal government something is not a hush hush thing nah.....I keep wondering.....

Please share your thoughts. angry angry angry
Re: Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! by jopretty(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Scam, scamming, scammers...better hold your 60k and find something to invest it in. No be only federal gov work, na naija gov work.
Re: Fed. Govt. In Collaboration With African Devment. Bank Empowerment. Please Help! by ever811(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
iam sleeping... just give me 30min and I be awake to tell you to run for your 60k is about to disappear....

(1) (Reply)

The 18 Best Jobs For People Who Hate People / Vacancy!! Ongoing Recruitment At Grace Tech... Coperate Marketers Needed / Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.