Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love (3055 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by tukdi: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha... I do not know ur sitting up there in a mango tree my tukdi bobo... I tot ur hanging up on papaya tree grin

***tukdi taken immediately to hospital by good samarithans who saw what happened***

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Hoodnigga(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai! I can clearly remember does days in ss2....she was actually ma classmate bt im on d shy type nd d gal too dey form holy nd dey fear me too (i dnt knw d reason back den).....i will be looking at her for a long time even during lesson bt when she wan turn i will look straight immedietely.....
D day i finally get mind approach her be her birthday, i heard it frm her friends....nd guess ma next action....i went nd bought her an expensive wristwatch worth of #4500, nd two slippers (cant remember d exact amount) and a golden chain worth of #1500 (nt real gold ooo)......den comes d part of presenting d gifts, i was sweating allthough d weather is cool.....
I later won her bt through ma friends who re master in toastin galz.....
We still dey see eachother though..
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Dantee005(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Too many stupid things jor....
Re: Guys Only!!... What's The Craziest Thing You Did Whe You First Fell In Love by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
undecided only for men?
Damn all my booboos are snoring ryt nnow...
Buh lemme mention them so they gonna share their own stowiez when they wake up....
Cc
St.iflerdrug
Fi.rstKing01
LastK.ing147
Tu.kdi
Metall.isc
J.arizod
Gladia.tor1
Kelva,l
And the last but not the least S.MELLINGANUS grin
you won't believe i don't have a story to tell.. no girlfriend for once in a while jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#deadpose: Dead Pose Trending In South Africa / Our Pre Wedding Pictures / Shocking: Man Sexually Aroused By Boutique Doll, He Was Caught On Cam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.