Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija (3551 Views)

6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Amazing Photos: See How Prison In Norway Looks Like / Usain Bolt Looks Nigerian, But Which Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
Cos apparently things are going crazy and Im missing the fun

[img]http://ttp://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/isioma85/6135_1113235786538_1096225584_30307.jpg[/img]

Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by SeanT21(f): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
I hope they were doing this as some kind of joke.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chic2pimp(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Cos apparently things are going crazy and Im missing the fun

[img]http://ttp://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/isioma85/6135_1113235786538_1096225584_30307.jpg[/img]

CHEI LAWD OF MERCY,HAVE MERCY UPON THY CHILD OOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SO BATTY BWOIZ & TRANNYS PLENTY FOR NAIJA SHA grin grin cheesy cheesy. UNA NO SEE HOW THE GUY IN LAST PICTURE NECK LONG LIKE GIRRAFE? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
This pics are from rags day
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by mukina2: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
^
i thought as much too, when i first saw them on fb.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Kunbee: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dats the only reason guys get crazy i think undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by mukina2: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
Yeah unless they are drunk or chickenshrimp grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:12am On Oct 20, 2009
what school is that Kunbee?

Never heard of "Rags Day"
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 20, 2009
all hail the revolution.

so on 'rags day' whatever that is they couldnt find actual rags or are they training for war african style.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chika98: 1:17am On Oct 20, 2009
Rag Day: A day where men and women dress up in funky weird clothes. They go about begging for money in order to raise something for charity. It is all done in good fun.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2009
Charity indeed.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chika98: 1:20am On Oct 20, 2009
Charity is the idea. If they keep the money then I haven't got a clue.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2009
these ones na another thing oh. undecided

they couldnt find weird trouser? even raggedy short knicker would have sufficed.

anyway, na the people dating them go figure this one out sha.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:32am On Oct 20, 2009
Lmao abi o

Rag Day should be of Rags

This one is blatant cross dressing.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Kunbee: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2009
Its unilag people dat do it ooo and dem dey chop all the money
mukina2:

LOL
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chiogo(f): 3:19am On Oct 20, 2009
LOL na wa oo.

Nah, these dudes are gay. Rags day coo.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 20, 2009
TOH, buy my ticket and I fit follow grin

nasty pix
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by mailmalc(m): 3:29am On Oct 20, 2009
Chai! dem nr just try. I love rag days bt i never took part while i ws still in skool.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chic2pimp(m): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2009
mukina2:

Waka!! angry angry

If dis kain activities go reduce the level of homophia in the naija society, I gladly support am cool.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by spoilt(f): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2009
God, they're ugly. They now see its not easy to be women. grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by maxell(f): 4:05am On Oct 20, 2009
spoilt:

God,  they're ugly. They now see its not easy to be women.  grin

actually, it's very easy for me and others to be women. Please speak for yourself cool
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by spoilt(f): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2009
Lol. funny.
Its easy for guys to 'yab' girls.  .  .  . even goodlooking girls.  The one chance they get on rag day to be pretty women and they couldnt pull it off!  grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Kunbee: 4:12am On Oct 20, 2009
mailmalc:

Chai! dem nr just try. I love rag days bt i never took part while i ws still in skool.

U don come here
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by dreeldee: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2009
Homos!! shocked shocked shocked wtf!  cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chic2pimp(m): 4:36am On Oct 20, 2009
spoilt:

Lol. funny.
Its easy for guys to 'yab' girls.  .  .  . even goodlooking girls.  The one chance they get on rag day to be pretty women and they couldnt pull it off!  grin
Let us be honest jare. Those trannys fine pass many of the women wey dey naija uni campuses grin grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by spoilt(f): 4:40am On Oct 20, 2009
Which schools have you been going to ? Lol
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by chic2pimp(m): 4:45am On Oct 20, 2009
I'VE BEEN TO ALL OF EM' AND I MUST TELL YOU SEEING IS BELIEVING OO grin grin grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26am On Oct 20, 2009
spoilt:

Lol. funny.

abi o.

They look terrible. The drag queens of Atlanta look better than this mess.

Abeg someone give them lessons.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Sagamite(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2009

The sight is disturbing and disgusting but if it is for charity, well . . . . .

I would have preferred if they dress like Baba Sala (funny looking village old man), Pa Jasco (cartoon character), Fadeyi Oloro (Ritualistic, voodooish warrior) etc.

If we are going to copy a western charity concept, we are allowed to be innovative and make changes that suit our style rather than copy blindly. The pix are distressing to look at on my side but, hey, they are doing it for charity. But I guess there would be some weirdo that will look forward to this period of year every year with joy and relish to get into gear.  undecided

If any one of them wears this a day longer than the rags day, abeg koboko am.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by mukina2: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

Waka!! angry angry

If dis kain activities go reduce the level of homophia in the naija society, I gladly support am cool.

we know . .herma cool grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Hauwa1: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
ewwww horrible ugly men not even good looking at all lipsrsealed
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:50am On Oct 21, 2009
welcome back Hauwa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Anthem / Why Non-africans Blacks Get Offended When They Are Called "african"? / No Give Another Person My Work Oh. Patronise Me Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.