Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija (3548 Views)

6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Amazing Photos: See How Prison In Norway Looks Like / Usain Bolt Looks Nigerian, But Which Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 21, 2009
many of them are active posters on nairaland i'm sure
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:15am On Oct 21, 2009
Lmao.

Abuzola is most likely the one with the tolotolo neck
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by aomom(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2009
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/0.6.36
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by dominique(f): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked this has got to be the most hideous picture i've ever seen embarassed tongue
rag day my ass, where is the pangolo they normally carry to collect their earnings. i cant see anyone holding it
looks more like cross dressing day to me
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by spikedcylinder: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2009
If you go back to naija, what will happen? You'll start dressing like a man? cheesy
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by dani1luv: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
^Poster
Madness under magnetcity angry shocked
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by dani1luv: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
Tis' pixs is from FB shocked
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If you go back to naija, what will happen? You'll start dressing like a man? cheesy

I already do tongue

These dudes are in dire need of crossdressing lessons. Im bringing Rupaul with me grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Hauwa1: 12:53am On Oct 22, 2009
TOH, wink
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Epi: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2009
The one in the pink tank-top (with matching earrings) and white skirt looks like this girl (Karma Mod) who used to be on Nairaland.  He resembles Karma Mod (especially the moat part) but in a nice way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:58am On Oct 22, 2009
weird, figured he resembled your mom more.

ashewo Caribbean grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by spikedcylinder: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I already do tongue

I'm afraid you'd be highly unsuccessful at that. Unless you wear extremely baggy tops. . . .even then sef. tongue

Epi:

The one in the pink tank-top (with matching earrings) and white skirt looks like this girl (Karma Mod) who used to be on Nairaland.  He resembles Karma Mod (especially the moat part) but in a nice way lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss

Who peed in your tea?
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
who is rupual?
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Epi: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

ashewo Caribbean grin
u want to be a carribbean prostitute? u r out of luck because there are no prostitutes in the caribbean.  Why you think they call it BVI?  V stands for Virgin. 

Oh yea, do me a favor and leave the parents out of your moat. it's u and me and not the parents. I will get nasty and will break ALL nairaland rules if you involve my parents. wink wink LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT, THEY ARE NOT ON NAIRALAND angry. Hope u respect me on this one
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Who peed in your tea?

If i didnt know my father, I'd be a miserable cunt too.

Most one can do is pray for her at your "munestry" grin
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
tpia.:

who is rupual?

VERY famous American drag queen

[img]http://3.bp..com/_0cN7S_AP3Is/R7BKfFVw2qI/AAAAAAAAANc/jVfU_btIO2Q/s400/Ru+Paul.jpg[/img]
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Epi: 12:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Haha, TOH why are you getting so upset? Why don't you want to accept my compliment? after all the guy is pretty in pink.  Is it because you don't like me cheesy

Ok then, is it makes you happy, you look like Ms jay Alexander (He is one of my fav).  Happy now.  Just don't know how to please people on here man.

Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by whiteroses(f): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2009
leave my miss jay out of this o biko and shes not a drag queen 4 your informaki
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Amazed that person could randomly come from no where and start whining about someone who doesnt even care for their existence.

Even worse, the "disses" are hella lame.

whiteroses:

leave my miss jay out of this o biko and shes not a drag queen 4 your informaki

Actually "she" is. Rupaul is better than "her" though
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 23, 2009
there are no prostitutes in the caribbean

is this another joke?

There's no voodoo in the caribbean, there are no prostitutes in the carribean.

whats with all this rewriting of history because I'll soon start my own rewriting too.

who doesnt have pen and paper.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Epi: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2009
LOL. Relax! wink
tpia.:

is this another joke?

There's no voodoo in the caribbean, there are no prostitutes in the carribean.

whats with all this rewriting of history because I'll soon start my own rewriting too.

who doesnt have pen and paper.
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by r231(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2009
lmao
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2009
holy macaroni cheese!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

these ppl are creepy!!!

ewwww
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2009
~Sissy~:

holy macaroni cheese!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

these ppl are creepy!!!

ewwww

No be your people? grin

Sissy you are missed kiss
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by Sissy3(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2009
I missed you too darling. how you dey kiss kiss

my ppl ke? e be like say you don forget our contract nah. . .when you agreed this ppl will be your ppl shocked shocked shocked cheesy

why was the thread locked undecided
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by throttler(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2009
these are giraffes, pigeons, chickens, ducks, lamas, donkeys, and all other 4 chambered stomach animals.

really groosssssssssssssss lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: It Looks Like I Need To Go Back To Naija by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
~Sissy~:

I missed you too darling. how you dey kiss kiss

my ppl ke? e be like say you don forget our contract nah. . .when you agreed this ppl will be your ppl shocked shocked shocked cheesy

why was the thread locked undecided

Im good jare

awon omo ale jamo lo da wahala le.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ijebu People Always Stingy / Why Non-africans Blacks Get Offended When They Are Called "african"? / Gift Giving In Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.