Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom (1661 Views)

President GEJ And President GMB Who Rocks The Pose Better? / Wizkid Rocks Nicki Minaj Ass @ BET Awards (picture) / The Bird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by skima(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
It was a very bad december for the birds as most of them lost their love ones. The most affected of them all are: fowl, turkey and guinea fowl. I'd thought in my mind that, is'nt it high time we proclaimed "right to live" for the animals? Imagine a fowl that just layed an egg and before you know it, it has been killed by some "christmas freaks" in the name of celebration. What a loss! It is no lie that the chicks will become orphans. Why wont we continue to have bird flu? Dont you know that its pay-back-time for the birds? The orphan are also not senseless, they are aware of history, they know what has been done to their generations.
A case was reported about the birds protest that ensue, in one of the notable poultry in the country. The birds had protest before the christmas festival, when they saw the poultry owner rejoicing that its his time to get rich this year.He was seen drawing a new plan for a mighty mansion. They protested that there should not be sales of birds this season, or if at all, they should sale only the ones that are old enough to die. That any one that just layed egg should be given opportunity to take care of its chicks. So that we can have a better and well behaved chicks.
Come to look at it, it would have been upto two thousand years that this disaster started. America have policies about wild life protection why not fowls? This is injustice! To help prevent against another bird flu, i advise that we stop this injustice against birds. Instead of killing this birds why not Rat, lizard, croacoch and house flies since these animals disturbs us.
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by jaybaby(f): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2006
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by Alexos(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2006
Very funny Skima,

But maybe you should square-head fight for injustice. Don't worry if u don't see anyone behind you, they might just be warming up to join u soon.

skima:

This is injustice! To help prevent against another bird flu, i advise that we stop this injustice against birds. Instead of killing this birds why not Rat, lizard, croacoch and house flies since these animals disturbs us.

did u just say cockroach, rat or lizards etc.? Damn it!!!
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by micklplus(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2006
funny post !
Not only rats and lizards but also, houseflies and wall geckos.(laughsssssssssss)
Funny guy u are
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by angelz(f): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2006
Ski, , wen was d last time u ate chicken?
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by skima(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2007
I ate it almost everyday this season. Thanx to my babe!
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by Pamperme: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2007
Instead of killing this birds why not Rat, lizard, croacoch and house flies since these animals disturbs us.

[quote][/quote]

Na u go first start 2 chop all these things  cheesy   cheesy
Re: Disaster Rocks The Bird's Kingdom by bAmanda: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2011
Some birds are now endangered especially those that are not commonly seen around. I agree that we should not kill them. We should do our responsibility to protect those birds. They are part of God's creation anyway.

(1) (Reply)

The Next Door Neighbor / ....funny Pics Dat Will Put A Smile On Ur Face...... / Uncle Gbagbo's Bedtime Jokes 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.