Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56753 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Double post.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 2:34am On Oct 12, 2016
yetseyi:

please I am sending you a PM about this issue, very important

Somehow I found that her story though a bit disjointed is true,The battery issue too is true , I chatted and spoke with her on watsap before the phone "died" again and asked why has she not said anything since and she said its been dead since and she just charged it I even doubt she saw this recent post of thorpido about meeting at the bustop before the phone went off again.I have advised she put her sim in a small phone if she has one around when this one drains. She asked I should explain the battery issue to you which I just did. I also have her address but I am not chanced to go there .I dont think is proper to post here but I think I can give to some one who wants to verify She would be home.
If she can contact thorpido before tomorrow I believe she would meet him at Igando bustop but with this her phone issue I doubt that will be possible.

It's possible her story is real because of the Light issue, it's been over two weeks NEPA blink the Light around Igando. But the way your story sounds is giving people a doubt.

Moji26 If Truly you need the help, meet thorpido at Igando bus stop around 7am I will also call you to remind you.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Good Morning Thorpido.

I thank you for taking time of your schedule to meet up.
I'm sure she has given HBG her full address, but in the event you are unable to reach her via mobile due to low battery, I can supply you the address.

She says to tell you that she does not have the strength to come to the bus stop because she usually experiences Morning Sickness/Pregnancy Illness. That you are free to check on her at home.

Please, I beg you, although my mind tells me you already have that in mind....
Even if it is Agege Bread and Plastic Fanta, please help us give her first.

After eating and if you are satisfied per verification, then we can now begin to give her empowerment/life coaching lessons.

She is also asking for your Whatsapp number to allow for easy communication. Incase you do not see this on time, I will reply her now that she shouldn't worry. You will reach her when you are ready.

I don't know if she has shown ifyalways the pages of her Visa. She was saying she will show it all to the person who comes to verify her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by karbridals(f): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2016
God bless you for ur kind heArt..this will go a long way for her.

ub][/sub]
youngest85:
gv me ur acct no let me send a token
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Thorpido her phone is working this morning. Please take her to GH Igando, let her do blood work and register for antenatal.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laredojohn(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2016
A lot of twist to this gals story, will just suggest as said earlier, our help should be channeled directly to her needs, and also coaching on how she can utilize her skills to fetch her income.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Talked with her not long ago, initially I had it in mind to meet them at Igando bus stop before leaving but she said she is expecting Thorpido call.

Few things I deduced from our conversation

1. I speak with a weak lady.

2. Heard the voice of small child

3. She is staying with someone (Elderly woman) Think that's her Mum.

Hopefully she got verified soon if not will try to see how to check on her and feed the house back.

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by samuelUMOH(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2016
Mynd44:

I have heard her back story and if anyone comes here to blame her mum, the person should just do the world a favor and adopt the OP.
Adopt the OP ? Hilarious ....
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2016
MizMyColi, Thorpido, Onegai, and others,

God bless you good people.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2016
ayamAgenius:

Fynbabe wey still get sense... my kinda woman... wink

BTW, OP is trying hard to sound like a retard in a seemingly fabricated story. Yet IT was smart enough to create a new account and open a thread today with well garnished and steamy hot thought provoking phrases and scenarios.

OP! If you are and all your stated claims are for real, PM me. I swear with all I hold sacred to tender an open apology and play my own part to get you outta this mess.

Cc: Berlynn stand as witness (u stil never respond)

Lol
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by FynBabe(f): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Don't mind the op, she can't be serious.
According to her, her mum is very wealthy but doesn't like taking care of her. She said her mum prefers her younger ones to her.
The mum asked her to help in the shop so she could earn money but she didn't want that.
Na she sabi!
ayamAgenius:

Fynbabe wey still get sense... my kinda woman... wink

BTW, OP is trying hard to sound like a retard in a seemingly fabricated story. Yet IT was smart enough to create a new account and open a thread today with well garnished and steamy hot thought provoking phrases and scenarios.

OP! If you are and all your stated claims are for real, PM me. I swear with all I hold sacred to tender an open apology and play my own part to get you outta this mess.

Cc: Berlynn stand as witness (u stil never respond)

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Jaybee3, I agree with your decision.

I spoke to her:

1. After getting pregnant for the first time, (she was sent for studies), she came back to Nigeria in 2014 with the baby.

2. She did not open an account in Nigeria and still doesn't have one. She said she didn't have money to put in the account. I believe she even said no-one is giving her money. She's 26 years old.

3. She met the new guy and he started funding her and bought her the tablet. He even told her to go and open an account. He paid for trade classes for Beautician school but she had a problem with them and only learnt Eyelash fixing. So far, she has problems with both men, her mother and everyone.

4. When I asked her why she didn't find a salon to work, she said she didn't want to leave the toddler because the "nanny closes early". So I reminded her of several millions of mothers who back their baby and go to work.

5. She is blaming her mother for not helping her. She had several excuses for the entire situation. None of it is her fault.

I don't know about you, but I think we should only support her if she puts up the child for adoption and gets an implant for contraceptive. Because she only makes poor choices and this will happen again. And she's not going to take responsibility for it.

cc ifyalways, mizmycoli and co, I had to tell her she sounds more helpless than a 15 year old girl. She's not a serious person at all and she's educated. I think she wants money for business but I won't support her till she can show some sense. She's not living alone, so she's certainly not starving. She still has the tablet, I told her to go and sell it today. She startes saying the man bought it for her (you say you have a hungry toddler at home, you're starving but you're holding onto your nice not-necessary gadgets, she has a phone).

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Onegai:
Jaybee3, I agree with your decision.

I spoke to her:

1. After getting pregnant for the first time, (she was sent for studies), she came back to Nigeria in 2014 with the baby.

2. She did not open an account in Nigeria and still doesn't have one. She said she didn't have money to put in the account. I believe she even said no-one is giving her money. She's 26 years old.

3. She met the new guy and he started funding her and bought her the tablet. He even told her to go and open an account. He paid for trade classes for Beautician but she had a problem with them and only learnt Eyelash fixing. So far, she has problems with both men, her mother and everyone.

4. When I asked her why she didn't find a salon to work, she said she didn't want to leave the toddler because the "nanny closes early". So I reminded her of several millions of mothers who back their baby and go to work.

5. She is blaming her mother for not helping her. She had several excuses for the entire situation. None of it is her fault.

I don't know about you, but I think we should only support her if she puts up the child for adoption and gets an implant for contraceptive. Because she only makes poor choices and this will happen again. And she's not going to take responsibility for it.

cc ifyalways

I told someone yesterday (off NL) that the OP can be likened to a drug addict looking for a quick fix instead of a long lasting solution.

She has not shown any commitment to moving forward with her life as she just wants to have a solition right now. No doubt she mentioned a miscarriage(abortion) for this same man.

I doubt she mentioned that the reason her mum is like this is cos she gave up on her. Her mum was even begged before she brougt her back from SA.

Her problems need a well drawn out solution which will ensure she does not go back to her past life.

If you have had any discussion with anyone who has sold his/her body for money, they see a normal hustle as too tasking as the money from sex is all too easy.

PS: I wouldn't rule out a drug addiction. Think about it

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Eketem: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
She sounds a lot like one lady who came here before.

I am guessing it is the same person.

She " married " a guy when they sent her to school in South Africa, he pushed her to prostitution she came back and refused to help her mother in her shop because people will " see her"

She was advised and counselled she resorted to insults then she wanted to return to her abusive ex who had not married her but she was referring to as her " husband ".

I think it's the same person same story line. She said she couldn't do local and cheap braiding because she doesn't understand the " Nigerian system " Tearoses will remember the story as she tried to counsel her to start small but the lady was having none of it.

She blames her mother for everything and feels entitled doesn't listen or take advise.

13 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Mynd44:

I told someone yesterday (off NL) that the OP can be likened to a drug addict lookin for a quick fix instead of a long lasting solution.

She has not shown any commitment to moving forward with her life as she just wants to have a solition right now. No doubt she mentioned a miscarriage(abortion) for this same man.

I doubt she mentioned that the reason her mum is like this is cos she gave up on her. Her mum was even begged before she brougt her back feom SA.

Her problems need a well drawn out solution which will ensure she does not go back to her past life.

If you have had any discussion with anyone who has sold his/her body for money, they see a normal hustle as too tasking as the miney from sex is all too easy.

PS: I wouldn't rule out a drug addiction. Think about it

I was weak. We have girls in health section backing babies to look for work, myself I needed to buy some stuff from the U.S. for my child, I decided instead to teach myself how to sew by hand and she's there with a nanny even and she couldn't work. She started telling me "Morning sickness made me not work" and I was like "huh?!". Let Thorpido confirm if she has that illness that makes pregnant women not work (it's rare though) but I don't think she does. I don't know about drugs but this is all just entitlement.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Eketem, tearoses, fynbabe, keepingmum and blank, it's the same girl.

To slap person dey hungry me right now, chei. Baby no.3 will show up very soon and she will be helpless again. What do you say to this person?? Why won't her mum be angry? She did the exact same thing, tried to solicit for se.x here before she knew she was pregnant, instead of her to pick herself up and work. The babe is educated o! She's not in one hovel suffering with no options.

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Dbluemoon: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Woooo, this is so sad sad
If you guys are sure of who she is, maybe someone can provide a counselor??
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Eketem:
She sounds a lot like one lady who came here before.

I am guessing it is the same person.

She " married " a guy when they sent her to school in South Africa, he pushed her to prostitution she came back and refused to help her mother in her shop because people will " see her"

She was advised and counselled she resorted to insults then she wanted to return to her abusive ex who had not married her but she was referring to as her " husband ".

I think it's the same person same story line. She said she couldn't do local and cheap braiding because she doesn't understand the " Nigerian system " Tearoses will remember the story as she tried to counsel her to start small but the lady was having none of it.

She blames her mother for everything and feels entitled doesn't listen or take advise.

Yeah, its her
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Onegai:

To slap person dey hungry me right now, chei. Baby no.3 will show up very soon and she will be helpless again.

Exactly

It sucks that she isn't being realistic

We should only reward people that genuinely try not those that have a false sense of entitlement

It's hard to disregard her history of making poor choices hence why i've been going on about finding a lasting solution to her problem which obviously doesn't include money at this time

Money does not solve all problems

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by FynBabe(f): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2016
I knew she was the same person the moment I saw that op.
She needs to go back to her mum and apologise so the woman can continue to help her.
If we contribute money for her now, what is the guarantee that she will not get pregnant for another man again?
I don't blame her mum, I would do the same if my child decides to misbehave (God forbid) in this manner.
Onegai:

To slap person dey hungry me right now, chei. Baby no.3 will show up very soon and she will be helpless again. What do you say to this person?? Why won't her mum be angry? She did the exact same thing, tried to solicit for se.x here before she knew she was pregnant, instead of her to pick herself up and work. The babe is educated o! She's not in one hovel suffering with no options.

6 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Eketem: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2016
jaybee3:

Exactly

We should only reward people that genuinely try not those that have a false sense of entitlement

It's hard to disregard her history of making poor choices hence why i've been going on about finding a lasting solution to her problem which obviously doesn't include money at this time

She doesn't want to work, she just wants to be taken care off by others who work. Give her money today she will be back demanding more.

She can't do hair because it will be too cheap

She can't work in her mother's shop because people who knew she went to South Africa will laugh at her she has passed that level

She can't learn full salon work because they hate her in the salon

But she can sleep with men for money and own tablet. As I am today I left my child barely a year and I am working in another town for a few days just for extra money to add to our earnings then I should carry my money I am sweating for away from my child and dash her

12 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2016
jaybee3:

Exactly

True, anyone who thinks the solution is money is unrealistic as her mother is able to provide it………hello, she got her a nanny………she needs to change and realize it is time to grow up

4 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2016
jaybee3:

Exactly

Find a widower in his 40s and marry her off to him, let them move out to Ibadan. That's the best solution. She doesn't want to work, she won't listen unless you're a man and she needs to be taken care of. So marry her off and forget about school. If she has enough sense to cook and clean, she'll be fine under that strong and mature man. He can make decisions for both of them. Just let the man understand her nature. People like this, this is the best solution, male or female.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by FynBabe(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Her problem is laziness.
Just yesterday, a young woman came around asking what she could do for me (she had a little baby on her back), like washing, cleaning or any thing she could do.
I didn't have any thing for her to do but I made sure to give her something little for transportation because I discovered she came from a far distance just to look for work. These are the kind of people I like to give if I have not some one who decides to live a careless life.(quote author=Onegai post=50127734]

I was weak. We have girls in health section backing babies to look for work, myself I needed to buy some stuff from the U.S. for my child, I decided instead to teach myself how to sew by hand and she's there with a nanny even and she couldn't work. She started telling me "Morning sickness made me not work" and I was like "huh?!". Let Thorpido confirm if she has that illness that makes pregnant women not work (it's rare though) but I don't think she does. I don't know about drugs but this is all just entitlement. [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by megawax8: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Mynd44:

True, anyone who thinks the solution is money is unrealistic as her mother is able to provide it………hello, she got her a nanny………she needs to change and realize it is time to grow up

Don't know why i've been missing the nanny part of the story..... I agree this situation demands a long lasting solution which should begin with counselling.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Funjosh(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2016
She needs long time help but hope she is willing. If not no need of wasting people time.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Eketem:

As I am today I left my child barely a year and I am working in another town for a few days just for extra money to add to our earnings then I should carry my money I am sweating for away from my child and dash her

Abeg if you don't mind ehn, I go like send you a small token just to encourage you further. Hard work pays and your efforts shall be crowned with sustainable growth..Insha Allah

PS: Send me a PM if you are comfortable with my gesture

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sunsewa16: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Onegai:

Had she sold the tablet, she would have enough money to register for antenatal at General Hospital Igando. Instead of her to say "please I want money for business, Naija dey hard" (which is what the suzzy16 profile said this year and also said she wanted to leave), she came here and started saying the magic words: helpless, child, suicide, God, abandoned. It's like all those well-dressed women you see at the busstops or 2 ladies on Lekki express way, whom for the past 2 years their twin babies seem not to have grown past more than 8 months of age. The day I confronted one of these "penniless, insane, pregnant" beggars and she spoke educated English to me, was the day I started believing all the tales my siblings used to tell me. They are doctors who passed through Nigerian government hospitals, they had seen it all.

So selling her phone would have been the best decision for her to start with to u,ur wrong,assuming she sold the phone then,it won'nt have taken care of her present and future predicaments,and by now the proceeds from the phone would have long gone,while her problems is still there and mind u only that phone is her access to seeking help and advice in any kind,either through getting a job,financial help e.t.c,but selling of the phone would have been better option if it can eradicate her problem and give her a leap forward,finally don't be a barrier to whomever that desired to help her,it is God that sees all that will punish her if she is faking this story,don't use her past to judge her,almost all human had unpleasant past,but since our past never brings us out to ridicule or get exposed,then it seems we don't have unpleasant past,the case of the unfaithful wife in the bible where Jesus ask who don't have a sin to stone her
is a typical example,those who live in glass house don't throw stone.

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Eketem: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2016
jaybee3:

Abeg if you don't mind ehn, I go like send you a small token just to encourage you further. Hard work pays and your efforts shall be crowned with sustainable growth..Insha Allah

PS: Send me a PM if you are comfortable with my gesture

Thank you very much for your gesture I really appreciate it.

However I am very financially comfortable my brother, just working extra hard so we can save for the rainy days and the period when work is slow. Plus this economic inflation.

Taking money from anyone would be wicked of me, I really appreciate this my brother.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2016
sunsewa16:

So selling her phone would have been the best decision for her to start with to u,ur wrong,assuming she sold the phone then,it won'nt have taken care of her present and future predicaments,and by now the proceeds from the phone would have long gone,while her problems is still there and mind u only that phone is her access to seeking help and advice in any kind,either through getting a job,financial help e.t.c,but selling of the phone would have been better option if it can eradicate her problem and give her a leap forward,finally don't be a barrier to whomever that desired to help her,it is God that sees all that will punish her if she is faking this story,don't use her past to judge her,almost all human had unpleasant past,but since our past never brings us out to ridicule or get exposed,then it seems we don't have unpleasant past,the case of the unfaithful wife in the bible where Jesus ask who don't have a sin to stone her

I agree with you that it's better she doesn't sell her phone but the problem is not that she made mistakes in the past but that she blames everyone else for her mistakes. She is not willing to learn and displays an attitude of entitlement. It's normal that it upsets people.

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2016
sunsewa16:

She is starving and her child is starving and her pregnancy is suffering, yet she has a phone AND a tablet. How many gadgets do you have? If you are a responsible person whom has a gadget that is not a necessity (and no tablet is necessary when you have a phone), what will YOU DO?

She has a nanny to care for her child, most likely paid for by her long-suffering mother, did you grow up with Nannies yourself?

She can actually get a salesperson or receptionist job or even finish Beauty school and make money. Banke Meshida, Tara Orekelewa, Bimpe Onakoya and so many men and women are paying their bills painting faces. What is stopping HER hands?

I do NOT freaking care if she wants to constantly take the easy way out in life, but she should stop bringing children into this world to put up with her silliness.

Mindfulness she has a phone AND a tablet! She has one necessary device and another for pleasure and she is saying she is hungry! She is refusing to do whatever is necessary to care for herself, her son and her unborn child. I told her to sell the tablet to raise money to at least be able to go for antenatal and she said it was the man who got her pregnant and abandoned her that bought it as a gift so she can't. HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?!!

A child is a wake-up call to responsibility.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Eketem:

Thank you very much for your gesture I really appreciate it.

However I am very financially comfortable my brother, just working extra hard so we can save for the rainy days and the period when work is slow. Plus this economic inflation.

Taking money from anyone would be wicked of me, I really appreciate this my brother.

No problem my sister BUT it's nothing to me so i will leave the door open IF and When you reconsider

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.