Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) (56720 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ExAngel007(f): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
A Nigerian woman has sought public advice on what to do after she found a female panty in her husband’s car.

Posting a photo of the pant on social media, the woman wrote:

''Please advise me See what I found inside my husband's car.. I don't know if I should confront him or I should show his brothers and sisters''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/nigerian-woman-seeks-public-advise-after-finding-female-panty-in-her-husbands-car.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by silvoclaira: 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
shocked

Op is it your husbands car? It's Lindaikeji panties, and her 2011 infiniti she's using to blog chasing clout

The post looks fake#

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ojun50(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Show him, it might be a set up

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
No cause for alarm. That's just a sample of the packs of pant he's planning to get for you as Christmas present. You should be glad you have a caring husband.

God bless all caring husbands!

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by bibianna(f): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
I pray she gets the wisdom she needs!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by marlow1962(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lmao
He bought you a new pant, I believe the guy don tire na em make am forget am inside car.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
I dont understand, a woman came to change clothes and forgot her pants in the man's car?
I dont believe the story

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
What advice is she seeking?

Maybe she is seeking for hot takes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Amuluonyenaego: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Vawulence pro max loading grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Peterpanny: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
That one no be my matter,

My own be say how can a sane humanbeing decide to vote a dying sick structure to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
A whole gaint of Africa.
Make una leave tribalism pity for this country small abeg I use God and Allah name beg una.
Make una do the right thing for once for una life.my country people una no go die if una do the right thing.suffer no day belleful una.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by bestman09(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022

So he can't use pant as a rag to clean his car grin grin? Women and dirty minds are 5&6

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Peterpanny: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
No cause for alarm. That's just a sample of the packs of pant he's planning to get for you as Christmas present. You should be glad you have a caring husband.

God bless all caring husbands!
Amen and amen.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by hotsign1: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sniff and see what the odour is like

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by ShenTeh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lol.

This world is just too complex.

You ask him, he spins it on you
You assume, he may be guilty or could be anything
You don't ask him, you continue to live on with bitterness and angst and seeking technical revenges.

But I know you women, he won't survive 3 days in that house without knowing something is wrong.

And to all the cheating men (and women), you suck. 'Man' up and stay loyal or officially declare you want multiple partners.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Scarletjr(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
No cap ham just lockup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
tongue

Yahoo husband

He wants to use the pants for money ritual tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by iiifedimma(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Men's shaa

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
hmm
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
He might not be aware how it got there grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
I believe the owner of that pant ran away from d car due to she can't handle the BIG BANG THEORY
grin grin grin

but if this is real,
The guy man dey mean ooo
This reminds me of the day my mum catch me on top of my gf.
Omo,see d wey I take dey sweat on top of the babe eeehh,
My mum shout taaaaaahh
See d way i take fly from bed like jet Li ,na so my 11inches dick stand firm and strong like that of rock of ages
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by leckzid: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
madam thats your pant , anything to trend is welcome ,men that do that should be very smart to avoid this kind of story [center][/center]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by bhella10: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your husband is probably one of those "pata ni logo Benz* omoope grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by TheSameGuy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
ojun50:
Show him, it might be a set up
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Maybe na follow come.
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Another Twitter story
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Mikelarteta(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Breeze fit blow am enter the car make the man no know, don’t judge pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Make the person wey post this thing carry her pant after she done chase clout finish.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sniff it

shocked
Re: Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sniff and see what the odour is like

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Prices Of The Following Baby Things / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.