Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die (56536 Views)

Please Have Mercy On Your Children / Please Have Mercy On Me. / Need Advice! Married People Please Come In!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:
okay so let's stop playing here
Well.....
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

How about giving your child up for adoption?

If you see the way she eulogized the boy on Whatsapp, you will know it's not even an option.
Cute Kid too.

I understand the need for logic, but let's also apply empathy.

Mynd has done well to hide those posts.

I don't think she's lying.

Yes she might have done sex work on NL and beyond to make ends meet, but then, perhaps she was forced to cos she felt she has no other choice.

It is true she opened this account newly.
I will do same if I were in her shoes.

Why would I use an account for prostitition to ask for help, no one will take me seriously.

Perhaps, she smuggled her way into South Africa. More like runs girl things.

I may not know all the story.
But my intuition doesn't fail me just like that.

This woman here needs help.
She might have used all the Tecno tablets and power banks in this world. She might have f*ked Obama himself, but as it stands now, she needs help. Monetary, then psychological help.

A look at her posts suggests that she hasn't found it funny in the hands of men....
True, she put herself in that position.

But then....

9 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2016
cococandy:

Well.....

Go and donate. But first donate to me: I can use a smartphone and an andriod device yet I am totally helpless to get myself a bank account. Infact, what is a bank sef, never heard of those things...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Check the dates of her postings. It's not her past, check the dates! Which girl gets pregnant and immediately in the first month of pregnancy, turns to prostitution when she has stuff she can exchange for money? Read thar suzzy16's posts and ask yourself if she sounds genuine or like a hustler. How come she did not have a bank account, had zero idea how to open one today, yet for the past year on NL has been chatting with foreigners and trying to make friends with people who didn't want to contact her? Does that sound logical? Does any of that past match up to the person you read about in the first post?

Sweetie, daddy has spoken...so have you. He said ease up...you said can't deal. I'm with you here, let's stay on the other side of the fence while we see how it pans out. No be say I get money put for somewhere, na her baby woes grapped my attention.

1 Like

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:
I honestly think everyone should relax about this scam busting charade

Are we going to throw her under the bus even if her stories are proven to be true just because she has a questionable past?

May God Bless You. Amen.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Go and donate. But first donate to me: I can use a smartphone and an andriod device yet I am totally helpless to get myself a bank account. Infact, what is a bank sef, never heard of those things...

From her post, she said the man did lots of nice things for her, only to abandon her when she turned out pregnant....

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Sweetie, daddy has spoken...so have you. He said ease up...you said can't deal. I'm with you here, let's stay on the other side of the fence while we see how it pans out. No be say I get money put for somewhere, na her baby woes grapped my attention.

My anger is that I would have carried her to Health section to try and organise stuff for her. Because there are truly desperate people out there. But they are never on NL, the ones that really need help.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2016
Maybe her religious considerations won't allow it.
jaybee3:

So what specific help do you need then since you aren't necessarily open to suggestions

Do you realise things will only get worse with an addition to your current situation?

Do you realise majority of people that might be inclined to donate don't have the luxury of what you are insisting on?

Do you realise it's insensitive to be procreating in this difficult economy?

Contact TeHN once you are realistic with your expectations

Have a good day

2 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by kaboninc(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:

Chai!!! I think we could sue for emotional distress. If na ilu oyinbo, it is very possible.

Yeah but them go advice you not to because she go don get plenty case for her head.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Disneylady(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Check the dates of her postings. It's not her past, check the dates! Which girl gets pregnant and immediately in the first month of pregnancy, turns to prostitution when she has stuff she can exchange for money? Read thar suzzy16's posts and ask yourself if she sounds genuine or like a hustler. How come she did not have a bank account, had zero idea how to open one today, yet for the past year on NL has been chatting with foreigners and trying to make friends with people who didn't want to contact her? Does that sound logical? Does any of that past match up to the person you read about in the first post?
This is ga oooooo....shey d babe wan scam us for nairaland ni?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
you are too quick to have empathy for scammers! angry

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

My anger is that I would have carried her to Health section to try and organise stuff for her. Because there are truly desperate people out there. But they are never on NL, the ones that really need help.

True...let's see if she could convince beyond doubt. We are only human...
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

From her post, she said the man did lots of nice things for her, only to abandon her when she turned out pregnant....

Ask yourself this question: whom are the sort of people who do not have bank accounts in their names? They exist in real life. But are they on NL, are they travelling internationally? Why the foolish lie? Okay, so you don't want people to identify you and you wanted to use someone's bank account to keep yourself coded, why drop the names "Quadri Moji suliat" here and ask for verification? Does that make sense? Will I tell you my real name and yet say I want to use my friend's account number in order to protect my privacy? Igando where is she?? I can go to Festac and drive down to Igando from there tomorrow because of this. I get big mamas for Igando, let me see if I can call her to go there, if she can convince a 77 year old wise crone, I send her money.

21 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Yeah but them go advice you not to because she go don get plenty case for her head.

grin grin grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

I was just going to say what jaybee said. that her past doesn't mean she doesn't deserve help. But then the date thing caught my attention.

I don't know a one month old pregnant lady that will be interested in strangers for sex but what do I know. Maybe she hadn't found out then. But in that case that would mean she was still in good terms with the man since he only turned bad after the pregnancy news.

Color me confused.

8 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by moji26: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

If you see the way she eulogized the boy on Whatsapp, you will know it's not even an option.
Cute Kid too.

I don't think she's lying.im never lying

Yes she might have done sex work on NL and beyond to make ends meet, but then, perhaps she was forced to cos she felt she has no other choice.

Why would I use an account for prostitition to ask for help, no one will take me seriously.

She might have used all the Tecno tablets and power banks in this world. She might have f*ked Obama himself, but as it stands now, she needs help. Monetary, then psychological help.

A look at her posts suggests that she hasn't found it funny in the hands of men....

But then....

thank u for seeing all these o, I put everything in d hands of God, if I die, dats how God want it to be, life is nt to be stressed bt ive suffered in life, may God bless u
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Mchew. Dis thread needs to be locked! Moji26 nobody will give u a dime!

5 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
you are too quick to have empathy for scammers! angry

I am too quick to have empathy for humans.
I consider it a strength, not a weakness.

I prefer that I be called mugu at the end of the day than allow myself be too wise and smart to the extent of passing up an opportunity to be the Change I desire in this world. Thank you.

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

I am too quick to have empathy for humans.
I consider it a strength, not a weakness.

I prefer that I be called mugu at the end of the day than allow myself be too wise and smart to the extent of passing up an opportunity to be the Change I desire in this world. Thank you.
it's not a strength! It's stupidity of the first order. The earlier you wise up, the better.

Change kor, why not come and help me na. Me sef I need ego.... all hail the savior of the world.. u should become Secretary of United Nations.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2016
cococandy:

I was just going to say what jaybee said. that her past doesn't mean she doesn't deserve help. But then the date thing caught my attention.

I don't know a one month old pregnant lady that will be interested in strangers for sex but what do I know. Maybe she hadn't found out then. But in that case that would mean she was still in good terms with the man since he only turned bad after the pregnancy news.

Color me confused.

Na so we see am o. It doesn't help too that one doesn't have a low IQ grin
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2016
cococandy:

Color me confused.

my sister! oya, let us see her antenatal card, it will show when she registered, infact your first visit the doctor will estimate the due date of your baby based on LMP. It should be there. I walked into SLOT and sold my old tablet for N12k and it had no battery, so a 1 month preggers lady can't think like that, but hey, hooking up for pay with strangers online na d koko. A lot of people are looking for extra income and have started making up sob stories. She may be pregnant but the rest of that tale, nope!
moji26, please pm me and send your antenatal card.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Laveda(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2016
I hope this is true, and you find help sad
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2016
OP I'm sure folks are willing to help you because kids are involved. Just be plain sha.

When did you break up with the man that got you pregnant? Was it before or after the news of pregnancy? Because if you're 3 months pregnant now, that would mean by the date of that post onegai quoted, you were about a month or less pregnant.
So did things become so horribly bad right away that you started to seek online customers for money?

Not judging you because I believe it's your life and you can live it how you want. This line of questioning is to make sure your story is straight.

I just don't want to be scammed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

I honestly get your point Sis. I'm just worried about us losing sight of what's important even though it hasn't been verified. I don't support anyone sending money without the case being verified

Yes it's possible that she and others might want to take people's goodwill for granted and all but we can't ignore the following until proven otherwise:

Suicidal thoughts
Absolute poverty
Pregnancy
Emotional Imbalance

etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

my sister! oya, let us see her antenatal card, it will show when she registered, infact your first visit the doctor will estimate the due date of your baby based on LMP. It should be there. I walked into SLOT and sold my old tablet for N12k and it had no battery, so a 1 month preggers lady can't think like that, but hey, hooking up for pay with strangers online na d koko.
moji26, please pm me and send your antenatal card.
I just hope her child is alright. That's my concern.

Moji pls DM onegai your antenatal card. Helpers are on the way.
Goodnight.
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2016
Looking. . .

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:38am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
if Tehncan provide me a little money to start business, fine

These are the same questions TeHN would ask you as they don't just hand money over without being absolutely convinced it would impact on your life going forward

Here are the basic things you need to put into consideration:

Your issues are as a direct result of poor choices and thus wouldn't attract as much sympathy as someone with a medical condition or extreme deprivation.

You are being receptive to ideas that might otherwise provide you with a longer term solution until you are able to get back on your feet

You don't have a lot of options so i implore you to be realistic with your expectations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by MizMyColi(f): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Onegai:

Ask yourself this question: whom are the sort of people who do not have bank accounts in their names? They exist in real life. But are they on NL, are they travelling internationally? Why the foolish lie? Okay, so you don't want people to identify you and you wanted to use someone's bank account to keep yourself coded, why drop the names "Quadri Moji suliat" here and ask for verification? Does that make sense? Will I tell you my real name and yet say I want to use my friend's account number in order to protect my privacy? Igando where is she?? I can go to Festac and drive down to Igando from there tomorrow because of this. I get big mamas for Igando, let me see if I can call her to go there, if she can convince a 77 year old wise crone, I send her money.

My dear.
I have seen a copy of her international passport. I asked for more docs. The picture on her profile and the passport checks out.

If you have people in Igando, let them help verify.

She swears she doesn't own a NIgerian bank account.

The reason anyone might be uninterested to help is because of her questionable past/present.

I don't want to judge since I haven't walked her journey.

But if we could look past that....

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by sisisioge: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2016
ifyalways:
Looking. . .

I seeeeee youuuuu... cool
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Mynd44: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2016
moji26:
if Tehncan provide me a little money to start business, fine
Business, what type of business?
Do you have a business plan?
What are the numbers?
Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by jaybee3(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Cute Kid too.

I don't think she's lying.

But then....

Don't you think it's the genuine empathy that's making us devote resource (time) to this?

I just think it's important to be realistic with expectations. We can't provide solutions to all her problems AND whatever solutions we provide must be sustainable else there really isn't any point

3 Likes

Re: People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die by Onegai(f): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2016
jaybee3:

I honestly get your point Sis. I'm just worried about us losing sight of what's important even though it hasn't been verified. I don't support anyone sending money without the case being verified

Yes it's possible that she and others might want to take people's goodwill for granted and all but we can't ignore the following until proven otherwise:

Suicidal thoughts
Absolute poverty
Pregnancy
Emotional Imbalance

etc

Had she sold the tablet, she would have enough money to register for antenatal at General Hospital Igando. Instead of her to say "please I want money for business, Naija dey hard" (which is what the suzzy16 profile said this year and also said she wanted to leave), she came here and started saying the magic words: helpless, child, suicide, God, abandoned. It's like all those well-dressed women you see at the busstops or 2 ladies on Lekki express way, whom for the past 2 years their twin babies seem not to have grown past more than 8 months of age. The day I confronted one of these "penniless, insane, pregnant" beggars and she spoke educated English to me, was the day I started believing all the tales my siblings used to tell me. They are doctors who passed through Nigerian government hospitals, they had seen it all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.