Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (70136 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by MamaletASO: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wish you safe delivery..

But 1 advice.."social media is not the best place to display your family/personal issues like this"
Be wise!!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Osusumustflow and family

if i slap you
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by hermosa(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
her's are nice. but would you dare this one WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin
WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin
aww so sweet of you
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by gemale(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
C sweet arithmetic fyn man + fyn woman= fyn children. No b lyk some pple wey go born nwajoka wey fit make pple mistakenly drop d pikin when dem sight d ugly face. Baba God abeg no make my pikin dem ugly o! I fit deny paternity if my wife born ugly pikin or even gv am 2 little Saints orphanage cheesy
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by McPerry(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
jeffizy:

The pampering continue for sure. cheesy

Good,you are a correct guy. grin grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Drdreyy:

SMH undecided undecided
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sparkleRed(f): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4341945_instaimage3_jpeg83522414841b259e5ad5077e8a5d10d6

Why is it that big though?

Am sure she has just a week left for delivery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.