Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lepacious Bose Gushes About Gift From Veteran Comedian Owengee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Gushes About Gift From Veteran Comedian Owengee (445 Views)

Photos From Veteran Actor, Baba Sala's Burial In Ibadan / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Gushes About Gift From Veteran Comedian Owengee by yoboworld: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2016
All seems to be well with comedy sweetheart Lepacious Bose, from loosing weight to having weighty friends who shower her with gifts daily.

She went on instagram to express her love and appreciation for a new infinix hotS phone she got from veteran comedian Owengee, she wrote,

So its NOT my birthday today, it’s NOT Christmas, nothing particularly special about today, infact it’s just another ordinary day….yet my BFF of life @officialowengee surprised me with this brand new infinix HotS. Hehehehehe why? Just because that’s what besties do! They celebrate you when you are alive to enjoy it not when you are dead and gone and then write tributes on social media!
Everyday I bless the day I met you and the wisdom to remain your friend, thank you for always bro, so many times I gave up on me but you refused to allow me give up. Everyone needs a friend like you…bless you always! #people #places #explore

Meanwhile ace comedian Owengee who just completed shooting his new movie titled ‘200 million’ seems to be the santa in october as he also posted a comment that several fans and celebs are on the queue to receive theirs including first lady ‘Aisha Buhari’. He wrote, Kai you don put me for wahala ooo @lepaciousbose See as people dey send me gifts request, even aisha buhari just call me now for her own phone sef, lol.

Boss hope our space on the queue is reserved o.
SEE MORE AND PHOTOS HERE http://trybalnation.com/2016/10/10/lepacious-bose-gushes-about-gift-from-veteran-comedian-owengee/

(1) (Reply)

Leaked! Watch How Miley Cyrus Let Fans Touch Her In Leaked Video. / That Moment You Know You're A Celebrity Blogger (pic) / Kaffi Lashes Out On Davido And Other Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.